You are not logged in.

• "Evil Mistress" started this thread

Saturday, October 12th 2013, 2:59am

Realistic Prices In Market Place

Come on people.

Lets be realistic with prices in the market place.

I was looking for an armour, there were 4 listed, all for between 200 to 300+ diamonds, and none sold, next day, same 4 armours still at same prices and still unsold.

The market place is now an auction, ie you list at a lower price, and people bid on the item increasing the price.

I'm interested in buying at reasonable prices, so if you have something upmarket to sell, email me.
karen-034@hotmail.com

• "Evil Mistress" started this thread

Sunday, October 13th 2013, 2:01am

Market place prices

Must be international players, but again, 6 weapons in market place, 400d, 410d, 410d, 444d, 444d and someone then lists another for sale at 500d, and NONE sold or even bid on. Do players not check what is in market place before listing? Or are they happy relisting time after time hoping to get some fool to pay top dollar?

I'd like to suggest that GAS implement a listing fee of 10% of listing price, payable each time the seller lists the item for sale. That will ensure the people listing do so at realistic prices and Gas still make there percentage of the sale.

I know this will be controversial for players trying to squeeze money from players, but will make the buyers happier.