You are not logged in.

Friday, September 27th 2013, 12:17pm

Everything Comes To An End

Dear Tagoria community,

with this little note, I would like to offer my farewell to you. On Monday, September the 30th, I will be joining GameArt Studio for the last time as a member of the support team. This decision was made with mutual agreement, there is no bad blood between me and the company or anything alike to it. It simply is time to continue my journey and visit new shores.

From the almost three years that I had the opportunity to work with and for you, I will take a lot of entertaining memories with me. Many of you will be remembered. I want to express my gratitude for the gentle and nice moments I had here and hope that you will keep on working as loyal and faithful for the community as you have done, in the past.

Regards and goodbye,

CApeX
"Friss mich nicht. Ich habe Frau und Kinder. Friss die!" - Homer J. Simpson; Die Simpsons

Damadar

Trainee

Friday, September 27th 2013, 4:08pm

You will be sorely missed my friend and let me wish you all the best in whatever new and exciting endeavor you decide to embark upon :thumbsup:

Snow Witch

Super Moderator

Friday, September 27th 2013, 6:40pm

Fare thee well my friend. May the wind always be to your back,the jingle of coin in your pocket be heavy and your beer be plentiful.

;(

The problem is not that there are problems.
The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem.
Theodore I. Rubin

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Snow Witch" (Sep 27th 2013, 6:40pm)

Saturday, September 28th 2013, 11:56pm

That's a shame.... It was always entertaining to read your highly professional replies! Learned a thing or two from you in the "art of velvet tongue". Ewww... Now that sounds weird... :S Anyway, good luck and take care! :thumbup:

Okara

Moderator EN

Saturday, September 28th 2013, 11:58pm

:( *packs a whack-load of cookies for Capt. Apex to take on his journey*

It's the second star to the right, and straight on 'til morning. All the best, wherever you land!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Okara" (Sep 29th 2013, 12:00am)

Monday, September 30th 2013, 10:54am

Thank you very much. I wish you all the best, myself. Stay smooth. :)

Regards,

CApeX
"Friss mich nicht. Ich habe Frau und Kinder. Friss die!" - Homer J. Simpson; Die Simpsons