You are not logged in.

Monday, May 27th 2013, 6:00pm

5th Anniversary DB's

I am sorry if this is inappropriate. I have 2 characters that have always been non-premium. This past week weekend I received 1 rune stone for each character and I set item for each character for a total of four items! This is very unusual. Was this weekend as generous for other players too? If so, is it possible that the code that was responsible for killing the DB's here lately could have been in the module that determines who gets the goodies? Did they just set it to payoff all the time to get through the errors?

Just curious.

Anyway, happy 5th and Thanks.
The way I look at it, sometimes you just have to poke the bear! :thumbsup:

ForumMod NL

ForumMod-NL

Monday, May 27th 2013, 6:50pm

Hello, I'm not going to move this thread around, but it is more appropriate in other forum sections :). Dama his task, if he wants.
I got a lot if items myself (8 out of 9) so I won't complain. More people think the code has changed, but GAS didn't tell us about it. So we will never know.

To start a discussion: I think we should get a set item every three DB's. Now it is five battles, and then, you aren't even sure you get one. There are a few Dutch players who have never received a set item for a longer period of time, only runes every 5th try (5 months). This makes them want to stop playing, which is a bad situation.
The joyfull mod who loves to play Tagoria, believes that unicorns do exist, and tries to fit in by pretending to be a tree. Brains are not included.
Now with Supermod powers included!

Snow Witch

Super Moderator

Monday, May 27th 2013, 9:38pm

To start a discussion: I think we should get a set item every three DB's. Now it is five battles, and then, you aren't even sure you get one. There are a few Dutch players who have never received a set item for a longer period of time, only runes every 5th try (5 months). This makes them want to stop playing, which is a bad situation.
I don't even count anymore. :thumbdown: I refuse to let it bother me ^^ . No sense in letting it bother me.

There are too many variables in too many directions. So, I accept what I do get, and then chuck the rest to random. :evil: :thumbdown:

The problem is not that there are problems.
The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem.
Theodore I. Rubin