You are not logged in.

Damadar

Trainee

• "Damadar" started this thread

Sunday, March 3rd 2013, 3:58pm

Over 18's Only !!!

I think it is about time we had a over 18's only Tagoria server were one can offload the way they want (within reason of course 8o ) and swear or have naughty pictures (Not much difference there if you check the German worlds 8| ) As a Mod I would love to tell some players what to do when they get out of hand but sadly due to restrictions I am not allowed :cursing: but on a serious note, having an 18's + server would I think be fantastically fun and shouldn't be to hard to set up though as a non-programmer with nil skills in this area I can only imagine it shouldn't be too tough :P How fun would it be to be able to see exactly what people say on the SB without having to guess at what they are getting banned for :evil: or not having to censor profiles as well :rolleyes: Well I am sure it will never happen but who knows maybe one day we will log in to our favorite game and see and announcement stating that a new world is forming for people over the age of 18 ONLY !!! :thumbsup:

Sunday, March 3rd 2013, 6:05pm

agrees 1000% :D

ForumMod NL

ForumMod-NL

Sunday, March 3rd 2013, 6:14pm

Easy to bypass, unfortunately.
Children can calculate the birth year they have to submit to get accepted to an 18+ server.
I'll help you: 3-3-1995 and you're in.
Good idea, but how do you know someone's age for sure?
The joyfull mod who loves to play Tagoria, believes that unicorns do exist, and tries to fit in by pretending to be a tree. Brains are not included.
Now with Supermod powers included!

Snow Witch

Super Moderator

Sunday, March 3rd 2013, 6:39pm

I play a game that you must be 18+ and let me tell you, you think your job is tough now?!?
:!: O M G :!:

I'm not a mod there, but I seen what the mods do, and I see the problems. There is a constant check on IPs and ages. If they are found to be under 18, their IP is blocked. Yes, it sounds like fun to be in a game for adults only. but the work for mods is 10x as much. :thumbdown:

I come home to TG and HW to get away from the crazy. :thumbsup:

The problem is not that there are problems.
The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem.
Theodore I. Rubin