You are not logged in.

Monday, February 25th 2013, 10:27am

Type of Violation: Censor bypass on profile

Hello beckinsale ,

Unfortunately we must inform you that your account has received a
warning due to a violation of our user regulations in your profile.

Type of Violation: Censor bypass on profile

Date of Violation: 24.02.2013 08:11

Action taken: Account warned and profile text deleted / please remove
censor bypassing. If this is not removed you there will be further
action taken.

In future, please adhere to the game rules, since further violations
will result in us having to block your access to your profile.

You can read our user regulations on our homepage at any time.

Kind Regards,

Your Support Team
_____
THIS IS WHAT'S IN MY PROFILE:

First ever hate mail I received...Pachii
wat da **CENSORED** u want u ugly **CENSORED**

Hate mail # 2
wat da **CENSORED** ugly hor face

Winner: beckinsale
The winner's booty: 6137 Amber stones

The winner's booty: 4207 Amber stones

The winner's booty: 4065 Amber stones

The winner's booty: 3103 Amber stones

_____
I'm not really an active player. Got this message in my inbox just recently. I don't know what this is all about. I haven't even changed anything in my profile for more than 4 years - I haven't even looked at my profile for that equal amount of time. You guys (for whatever reason) should have given me a warning more than 4 years ago - why only now? LMAO! I don't even remember who sent me those hate mails...

***Please stop accusing me of something I know nothing about... or for something I haven't done

Damadar

Trainee

Monday, February 25th 2013, 12:12pm

***Please stop accusing me of something I know nothing about... or for something I haven't done

Hi there and it is good that old veterans are returning to Tagland :thumbsup: Firstly having swear words or words that are inappropriate on your profile is not allowed hence the warning. As you can imagine there are 1000's of profiles so unless a Mod sees something or is told something is not right there maybe some time before it gets sorted and yes 4 years is a long time 8o As for you comment (quote inserted) the fact that it is on your profile means at some point you have put it there unless you gave access to your account to someone else but even then its still your responsibility to make sure your profile is not in breach of any rules set out by GAS.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Damadar" (Feb 25th 2013, 12:12pm)

Snow Witch

Super Moderator

Monday, February 25th 2013, 7:00pm

Just a follow up on this. . The profile has not been changed. I don't know what you want to do about it. Your call.

The problem is not that there are problems.
The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem.
Theodore I. Rubin

Tuesday, February 26th 2013, 1:34am

Just a follow up on this. . The profile has not been changed. I don't know what you want to do about it. Your call.
???
Don't know what you mean. The message said it has been deleted (whatever it was that has been deleted) :?: .

Checked my profile and there's nothing there anymore. But based on my post (my old profile) I don't think it's such a big issue, as the supposed censored words were "censored" anyway :) (aside from the letters "hor" - w/c is not a word), and more than 4 years old. Funny for you guys to send me a message saying, "In future, please adhere to the game rules, since further violations will result in us having to block your access to your profile" is a bit harsh. It would have been easy if the MOD just deleted the letters "hor", instead he went on sending me a message about violations, regulations, blocked account, censor bypassing and so forth.

Well, the ones in my profile were just hate mails I received in my inbox. They weren't my words. Just copy pasted them. Would have pasted more, but that would mean anyone would have to scroll down to read them all :) .

And what the hell is "censor bypassing" which you guys say I should remove? lol Maybe it's intentionally misspelling the word "bleep" instead of "bleep". :)

Damadar

Trainee

Tuesday, February 26th 2013, 10:59am

Yes m8 bypassing the censor is using a different letter to make a swear word so the SB censor doesn't catch it and block it :thumbsup: As for your profile as I stated before it is the same as the SB in many respects and the same rules apply there. So any breach of the rules results in a warning though if the offending material is taken down then nothing further is done but as it had not been in your case someone had to remove it for you. Please remember this is a under 18's friends game so any form of swearing or abuse is not permitted and should be reported and yes I know the PM's you got were 4 years old 8o but I do hope in the future people report abusive PM's so we can stop them before they get started :thumbsup:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Damadar" (Feb 26th 2013, 11:00am)