You are not logged in.

Tuesday, February 12th 2013, 5:04am

allow non-premium players to pick an amount to sell in the marketplace

Even non-premium players should be able to pick an amount to sell as in selling heals. Even a total number of 20 to 50 would work. It's quite unfair to make non-premium players to sell heals 1by1.
Tagoria: W1

JimW2

Intermediate

Tuesday, February 12th 2013, 5:48am

You must be punished for not giving to the divine gods of Tagoria !!

Tuesday, February 12th 2013, 2:25pm

I did have premium and am taking a break. Thus my frustration with selling items.
Tagoria: W1

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 10:23pm

I agree with DI. It's too painful selling healies 1 at a time. People will just give up and find another game that's more playable !!

JimW2

Intermediate

Thursday, February 14th 2013, 1:36am

I also agree with DI and Steve.

Although the non-premium players are playing for free, the game does need them. Without a large number of players (ie free players) then those that do pay have less to interact with, or to hunt or to boost horde numbers with etc ... Then the premium players become bored and are likely to also leave.

It is such a simple comfort function. But I assume it is set up this way because the non-prem players use healies to "bank" rather than the cave-chest, so they want to encourage them to spend on the chest instead.

Snow Witch

Super Moderator

Saturday, February 16th 2013, 5:49am

GAS,
I would think that selling them 10 at a time would be a beneficial concept :thumbsup:

The problem is not that there are problems.
The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem.
Theodore I. Rubin

Monday, February 18th 2013, 10:26am

Hello,

I am forwarding the suggestion, of course.

Regards,

CApeX
"Friss mich nicht. Ich habe Frau und Kinder. Friss die!" - Homer J. Simpson; Die Simpsons

Monday, February 18th 2013, 8:44pm

I think it's a great idea as well !!

After all non-premiums can buy healies in bulk from alchemist, why not from buy or sell in bulk from mp ???

Monday, February 18th 2013, 11:59pm

I agree. The inconvenience isn't enough to convince someone who otherwise wouldn't go premium, but it might be enough to aggravate someone into leaving.

Snow Witch

Super Moderator

Tuesday, February 19th 2013, 3:19am

I am in full agreement with duke. I was about to quit HW because of it. However it was changed to selling of 10 at a time. Much better.

The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem.
Theodore I. Rubin

Damadar

Trainee

Tuesday, February 19th 2013, 12:04pm

I think only having 6 AP's and 15min attack times with 8hr farming plus 50% of sales in the MP and not being guarenteed a rare after a certain amount of time 8o is punishment enough I think :thumbsup:

Snow Witch

Super Moderator

Tuesday, February 19th 2013, 7:14pm

I think only having 6 AP's and 15min attack times with 8hr farming plus 50% of sales in the MP and not being guarenteed a rare after a certain amount of time 8o is punishment enough I think :thumbsup:
And How!! :thumbup:

Theodore I. Rubin

Wednesday, February 20th 2013, 1:45am

I am non=premium and I agree
The way I look at it, sometimes you just have to poke the bear! :thumbsup: