You are not logged in.

Damadar

Unregistered

Wednesday, November 21st 2012, 10:33am

Provocation

I have been seeing an increasing amount of Player and especially Mod Baiting going on in the SB's as of late. What I want to get across is that it must stop. We will be taking a tougher stance on provoking or baiting Players and Mod's as it is detrimental to the game and detracts from everyone's fun including us Mod's.

Mod's are players too and as such I am disappointed that we get as much abuse as we do as most of us have been playing a long long time and have the respect of other players yet not as a Mod. We do this out of our own free time as we don't get paid for it. Me personally I do it because I love the game and feel that I should give back to the game in some way :thumbsup: so giving up my free time seems a reasonable request.

I do hope that in the future that it stops and we can all get back to playing the game we enjoy :D

Wednesday, November 21st 2012, 2:18pm

Hello,

I'd like to add that you are welcome to write to the support if you are unhappy with anything. We are getting paid to take your complains serious. Baiting the moderators is just not fair to them.

So, if you want to get something off your chest, you know where to do it.

Regards,

CApeX
"Friss mich nicht. Ich habe Frau und Kinder. Friss die!" - Homer J. Simpson; Die Simpsons

scarcyde

Beginner

Thursday, November 22nd 2012, 2:27pm

Hello...

I know im just a humble customer, but i think its time for me to have my say too...

Once again i got banned for one MOD's personal wiev of things...
and no... I didnt provoke him, he was provoked by what i said it wasnt even meant to provoke anyone...

Arguing:
I got warned because provoking and asked why and when did i provoke anyone...

Then came the ban...

I know that certain MOD doesnt like me and im all fine by the fact that some people doesnt like me...
But personally i think that this is more like a personal vendetta against me from that unnamed MOD...

Thats all i have to say...

Once again, im just a customer...

-scar-

scarcyde

Beginner

Thursday, November 22nd 2012, 3:39pm

Another ban???

scarcyde X
22.11.2012 15:30
I personally think that people who announces them selves as Gods, has many unsolved issues within their heads. :)

scarcyde X
22.11.2012 15:28
Now what did that mean?

SB Mod (451) X
22.11.2012 15:26
More than happy to oblige you with your request, Scarcyde. Have a beautiful day.

scarcyde X
22.11.2012 15:20
Im way past on caring about any bans... I did send a PM to support, but we all know where that leads... MOD have been saying that they are Gods, so thats all

Once again i wasnt pointing my messages to anyone specific and here comes the ban :D

This appears to be a joke...!!!

scarcyde

Beginner

Thursday, November 22nd 2012, 4:05pm

SB Mod (451) X
22.11.2012 15:26
More than happy to oblige you with your request, Scarcyde. Have a beautiful day.

Doesnt this look like misusing the power given to you?

In my personal oppinion, this whole MOD thing has gone too far!

Thursday, November 22nd 2012, 4:59pm

This has gone to far..
Its like playground for babies. They are the reason for the death of SB. When people are talking, they always come in and destroys it!

Thursday, November 22nd 2012, 4:59pm

In general, I find the rules of the SB overly restrictive. Eventually, the only thing shared on the SB are battles, no role playing chat. The role playing chat is the charm of this game that causes there to be a reason for an SB.

I believe that in general the English Mods should loosen up a bit and let people have fun, it is, afterall, a game:)

@Damadar...if the moderating in International World 2 continues as it is, it will end up as English World 3. These are the two worlds I play, and I've noticed the SB killed in W3 for over 12 hours, and often only a handfull of people speak for days at a time.

If this is the point of the SB, continue as you are, if it should be a fun place to role play, then the rules need relaxing.

To all mods: If you don't like doing your jobs, quit. No one wants you there anyway.

scarcyde

Beginner

Thursday, November 22nd 2012, 5:09pm

Thank you Meech :)

My english isnt that good, so i speak my mind the easy way...

But thats exactly what the SB is there for...
And all the rules, taken literally will kill the SB for good...

I dont think thats good way to go for anyone...

Fianna

Beginner

Thursday, November 22nd 2012, 7:03pm

as player on the inter2 and W1 i only can speak related to this 2 worlds.
its not only MY opinion that things have chaged. certain mods got a different attidude in the past weeks.

Damadar, u are a great person and i always liked u and i respected ur decisions as a mod. sometimes with a bit of teasing which was always meant in a joking way.
in the past time ur whole attitude just changed. u come up with unneccessary sb warnings and that every day now. not only u, mod 516 too.

i do understand that there are sb rules to follow but at this stage its not even possible to have any conversation in the sb without one of u mods come up with warnings.
its that yous give warnings for every tiny thing. we have fun and harmony in the sb most times and ALWAYS a mod distract that. it looks like at least 2 mods are in the background just waiting for anybody to say a wrong word.

for example, since many months im playing tagoria and no mod including u, were ever complaining about me stretching words. i always hugggggged and kissssssed.
just now i get warned because its spam. it might be true but i dont offend anybody by it and it was never an issue before, why now?

one player used the word "sexy" and just gets a warning. this word is to hear in almost every song by the way. jeez, is it neccessary to warn and to destray a happy conversation again?

an other player was teasing with a censored word. he was joking about moby sick, moby lick etc. we all had a laugh about it but u felt offened and wanings followed.

these are only 3 examples of many other cases. they werent offending anybody. all had fun with it even and yes, u might have the right to warn but why is it neccessary for there tiny things? its not a bad thing to ignore those peanuts.

people are loosing all the fun in the sb and its getting more and more quiet because of yous.
its so annoying that it really looks like mods are enjoying to have the "power" to ban.
this is the reason why some of us are getting angry.
yous want us to obey and yous are trying to do it in a "fanatic" way.

did u actually realise that people are mostly get banned because of arguing with u mods?
usally its been caused by one of such tiny things ive mentioned before.
did u realise that this happens more and more often?
it hasnt anything to do with baiting or provoking mods. some of us feel provocated by yous.
how can u expect us to be nice when u give us the feeling ur picking on us just to play mod?

if yous would warn for things where a warning is needed, nobody would disagree with yous but as long this senseless warnings are given, u reach nothing apart from a dead sb.

Friday, November 23rd 2012, 9:42am

Alright, I believe that I got a first glimpse of the situation at present, from both sides of the fence. It should not be an issue that is not fixable.

Thank you all for your insight, it is appreciated. To avoid needless uproar past this point, I am going to ask everyone to not mistake this thread as a mod-bashing contest. I also ask any mod feeling to offer an opinion here to remain civil. In the end, we are all players who want the same thing, and it should be possible to get that without needless "bloodshed".

Sincerely,

CApeX
"Friss mich nicht. Ich habe Frau und Kinder. Friss die!" - Homer J. Simpson; Die Simpsons

Friday, November 23rd 2012, 10:16pm

imoo...some mods are doing very strange things lately...dunno if its "directed"by GAS...but still

just see it it "the perspective things are" or better "it is the way it is "

and give all those people who try to make things out of it still...some slack

All the players who keep SB alive ..in what matter ..or what way..still keep things going

Despite the poor choiches of GAS and their MOD's

We should be rewarded for that, instead of critizized

scarcyde

Beginner

Monday, December 3rd 2012, 4:48pm

Is it safe to return in the SB?

Havent seen any warnings in past few days now....

http://www.tagoria.net/?ref=10539-2INTG&lang=en

scarcyde

Beginner

Sunday, December 9th 2012, 7:40pm

Banned without a warning.!!!

MOD POWER!!!!

Where does GAS find these people?

Damadar

Trainee

Sunday, December 9th 2012, 7:46pm

Please refer to the rules m8 as warnings are given out of respect not obligation but you WERE warned on w7 yet you persisted on int2 anyway hence the ban.

scarcyde

Beginner

Sunday, December 9th 2012, 7:48pm

SB Mod (516) X
09.12.2012 18:34
scarcyde- take 12 hrs to cool down mate, and read the rules about selling accounts in sb.

scarcyde X
09.12.2012 18:22
Im leaving in ENG worlds 1,6 and 7, so you know what to do ;) Word paypall comes to mind...

This is why i got banned?

And im sure i didnt try to sell any of my accounts in SB!!!

Refer the rules yourself.....

Damadar

Trainee

Sunday, December 9th 2012, 7:51pm

You know selling of accounts directly or indirectly is forbidden so you got the ban.

scarcyde

Beginner

Sunday, December 9th 2012, 7:59pm

Like everyone else??? Lol

You gotta be kidding :D

You of all people should know that MODs treat people differently...
And as you say....

So thank you for making me feel special....

Snow Witch

Super Moderator

Tuesday, December 11th 2012, 9:32pm

Quoted

Spam / Advertisement

- repeatedly posting material of the same or a similar nature
- incomprehensible expressions (incl. extreme dialects, foreign languages, absolute nonsense)
- direct or indirect advertisement (e.g. commercial advertising, accounts for sale)
- links which have not been specifically cleared with the Support Team (a list of these can be found in the forum)
http://www.tagoria.net/information/rules/?w=2IN

Quoted

Shoutbox Rules

In addition to the normal definitions of conduct, the following rules apply to the shoutbox:

- Horde and team recruitment, and offers to sell or buy equipment items are permitted to be made only every 15 minutes.
- Horde or team recruitment posts may only be made in the shoutbox by the respective leader.
- in the Shoutbox of any given world, only the language of that world may be used.
- Any discussion which leads to or enables a breach of the game rules is strictly forbidden.
This includes, but is not limited to:
Sale of accounts.

Description of bugs or forms of game exploitation.
Mention of farm accounts or distribution of parting gifts.
Publication of game-related data (fight reports, skill values, etc.) involving or of other players is prohibited.

Offences
in the shoutbox will, as a rule, be penalised with shoutbox warnings or
bans. These bans apply to the shoutboxes of all languages available to
that account. Extreme and/or repeat violations may lead to account
warnings and account bans.

http://www.tagoria.net/information/rules/?w=2IN

Quoted

SB Mod (516) X

09.12.2012 18:34

scarcyde- take 12 hrs to cool down mate, and read the rules about selling accounts in sb.

scarcyde X

09.12.2012 18:22

Im leaving in ENG worlds 1,6 and 7, so you know what to do ;) Word paypall comes to mind...

This is why i got banned?

And im sure i didnt try to sell any of my accounts in SB!!!

Refer the rules yourself.....

Scar-

You are a vet player. You know the rules. The rules are the same world to world. You was warned in several worlds.

The problem is not that there are problems.
The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem.
Theodore I. Rubin

Friday, December 14th 2012, 10:05am

Hello,

as mentioned elsewhere, if anyone having the feeling that a moderator is not doing his or her job, contact the support via email at support.en@tagoria.net so we can look over it.

The forum is certainly no place to discuss individual cases.

Regards,

CApeX

scarcyde

Beginner

Monday, December 17th 2012, 7:12am

Well... Anyhoo...

I will be a good boy from now on...
And i will read the whole rulebook again...

But i still think rules should not be so strick...

After all... This is a game that should be fun ;)

Mustang

Beginner

Monday, December 17th 2012, 11:59am

I consider myself impartial, since i use the english SB only as a player because i am moderator of another language of the server.
I believe that they can play in a good environment since they respect each other.
Its boring repeat the same things several times to the same players, but also is equally boring be warned at the slightest fault.
I personally prefer to ask them to stop and if necessary clean the SB without the need to banish, but of course if it does not work end up having to take the punishment.

And please donĀ“t use the SB to complain about something that you feel wrong, send consulting to the support and leave the decision to someone who is impartial to the progress of this issue.

Cheers GM

jeffnz56

Beginner

Saturday, February 2nd 2013, 6:26am

interesting discussion albeit a bit old. I've come back to W3 after a few years away and SB is dead-ish, certainly not what it was like when I left.

Even then we had those that seemed bored or found amusement out of baiting anyone including mods by pushing boundaries as little kids do so was all a bit pathetic to be honest.

Scarcyde I don't know you but if you are a long time player you will know the rules as well as any and if you are in the SB as in here all I can say is that you seem to have deserved your bans.