You are not logged in.

Wednesday, January 11th 2012, 2:20am

Could it be possible to get at least an object of MR. Druid du de.........???????

lets say evry WEEK !!!.......we are paying money enough for it

Now I can safely say I didnt get anything beside bulbs and other healies or DFs .....for 3 months

On ALL my accounts I play ( W1-W5 -W6 Eng and W1 NL)

Which is a real DUMB ..DUMB thing to arrange that in yur program so we buy more in auction

Lets see how many ppls will responf on this :huh:
Maybe read topic then before putting remarks ?? Captain ??

Wednesday, January 11th 2012, 11:12am

I like the guarantee, but it would be nice if they gave us an outer limit, like they do in the DB. that way we know if it's been a long time, at least we're able to see light at the end of the tunnel.

I believe the fact that an outer limit was not given lies in the fact that many people will then count their missions, count wrong and then write to the support to make them look into it, and make them count. Believe me, after every DB, we have a handful of people who claim they didn't receive their item, and since I work here, everyone who claimed that was wrong. They just overlooked something, at best, or miscounted. And we talk about a number of five (!) here. I can only imagine how easy it will be to miscount when the mission number would be available. And yes, I realize that this sounds like an excuse for "laziness", but I am certain everyone will agree that needlessly counting hundreds of numbers each day several times is a waste of time and concentration, which is better used elsewhere.

That said, I do not know the exact number, either. The best solution would be to just keep counting and then make it public. It's not an official number, that way, but it might serve as a guideline. Which could be looked at as some sort of quest, for those who feel amused by tasks like this.

Maybe read topic then before putting remarks ?? Captain ??

I have read the topic. You want more items faster. I got it.

CApeX
"Friss mich nicht. Ich habe Frau und Kinder. Friss die!" - Homer J. Simpson; Die Simpsons

Wednesday, January 11th 2012, 5:23pm

I'd even feel better if they lied to me. Tell me the outer limit is 1000 completed quests, even if it's really 500. That way I'd feel like I got lucky, and there would be no possible miscounting. It's hard to pursue a goal if you don't even have a vague idea of what the goal is.

Wednesday, January 11th 2012, 5:33pm

If you feel better with it, the outer limit is 1000, dukeboards. :| 8o

CApeX
"Friss mich nicht. Ich habe Frau und Kinder. Friss die!" - Homer J. Simpson; Die Simpsons

Wednesday, January 11th 2012, 5:48pm

Cool, only 650 to go!

Thursday, January 12th 2012, 1:57am

YES....but we dont get the answers on these kind of questions ...duke

Thursday, January 12th 2012, 2:01am

and after plying for a whole year getting nothing..I feel iam entiteld to complain about the way RARE items is distributed :thumbdown:

Thursday, January 12th 2012, 9:27am

Then again, the improvement aka the "guaranteed rare item on missions" has been introduced in october last year (see here for the announcement), so one would think that still accusing the company of not doing anything to improve the situation since you are playing is not exactly fair. Or true.

CApeX

Sunday, January 22nd 2012, 1:51am

Update

Now over 400 completed quests without a rare

Sunday, January 22nd 2012, 10:47am

408 here
so one would think that still accusing the company of not doing anything to improve the situation since you are playing is not exactly fair. Or true.

sorry..iam not accusing, and yes hings are changed we know.

Looking back I have to say that Rare Items was also scars, but imo there where more items chared out 2 years ago, then at this moment. And its a fact that if you involve the druidgifts NOT Rare Items such as normal or premium items, we gat in the past MUCH more gifts from druid then now.

Every week at least you had something ( could be a premium wep at yur level but also a lower level amulet or even a Stone Knive or armbone).

Then Rune Stones.........atm I see messages of people complayning not have a rune stone in 1-2 months.
And to compare...I see also messages of peeps shouting " THATS MY 3rd rune today !!!!

But also that is LONG time ago

:thumbdown:

Friday, January 27th 2012, 9:40pm

But to be fair....after a couple of weeks ...now received 3 stones in 3 days.

And in ambers at current statcost..thats almost half a million ambers! :thumbup:

What can I say ?
:rolleyes:

Tuesday, May 8th 2012, 8:39pm

I can say it goes up and down; got an item after about 180 quests, then
had to do almost 500 to get another. If we calculate average then over 2
accounts after 3 times item since november 2011;

W5ENG

11-11-2011 23:09 Spider Pauldron L74 at level 74 ;@nr 162 completed quests (total =4532)

15-01-2012 10:51 Ring of Masters L80 at level 77 ;@nr 375 completed quests (total =4907)

12-04-2012 22:51 Pauldron L82 at level 80 ;@nr 481 completed quests (total =5389)

now 8May2012 ; 5530 = @nr141

W1ENG

After 171 completed quests Blade of Contempt L88 @12Nov2011; quest 4980

After 439 completed Quests @27 JAn2012; Auroral Sheatfish Pauldron ; quest 5419

After 375 completed Quests @2 April2012; Amulet of Roguery; quest 5794

now completed @8May2012

Total Completed quests ; 5967 =173

tHATS ; ....LETS SAY 335 QUESTS! /6 = EVERY 2 months 1 item

Tuesday, May 8th 2012, 11:56pm

update

last two rares

483 completed quests, then 485 completed quests between rares.

seems pretty consistent.

Saturday, May 26th 2012, 12:01am

another detail

just calculated the ratio of completing quest per day from the moment that last patch was introduced in TAGORIA.

Received 3 items since oktober 2011....

Did we not complete 6 quests every day before patch ? Now that ratio dropped from 6 to 5.77 quest a day after 1st item. After 2nd item it was 5.58 quest a day completed...and after last item its now 5.2 quest a day solved.

This means that the change to complete all quest in 1 day decreased almost 15% :thumbdown:

How I do want to go back to the days we completed 6 quest every day (without using dias) and there where 6 APs left to do plundering :pinch:

damadar

Unregistered

Saturday, May 26th 2012, 12:04am

I must admit I too miss the days when we completed our questing with AP's to spare :) I also miss old DB's as well but then I am not big on change :P

Sunday, August 5th 2012, 5:07am

I agree whith you Damadar :thumbup:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ali555" (Aug 5th 2012, 5:09am) with the following reason: Comment aimed at wrong person

Tuesday, August 14th 2012, 10:56pm

they now found out that if thay manage to let you NOT complete quests ...AND let you lose fight 2 or 3 times in a row...

They dont have to give a Rare Item that offen

And also ...they can trick that way to let people use dias to try to solve more quests.

Clever YES ??????????? :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

SkyForger

Beginner

Tuesday, August 14th 2012, 11:30pm

The best suggy!

Leave this game before it hasn't taken all your money/ruined nerves etc. ;)

Tuesday, August 21st 2012, 9:12pm

Thx for suggy...but will be here to see the Merge Happen and then will see what I do