You are not logged in.

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 11:32pm

GAME is totally ...

This evening I played 13 APs (yes I bought 1 AP wih dias)

I was able to finnish 2 quests.........REALLY....2 Quest with 13 Aps.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is GAS so greedy that they want you to use dias to finnish yur quests daily
Is GAs so eager to get yur money by using GAME scripts wich are manipulated !!!!!!!!!!

Tell me should I play this game and have fun ???

BUT do not complain about it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cos now iam also banned for SB 48 hrs

My guess is .....this GAME is DEAD......will not last till end 2012

Okara

Moderator EN

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 11:44pm

My record for today:

World 1 - 6 Quests complete - no leftover plunders

World 7 - 4/6 Quests completed - no leftover plunders

Perhaps if you shared your stats, etc., it would make it easier to see how results could be improved? Sorry you are having such troubles.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Okara" (Jun 28th 2012, 11:47pm)

Friday, June 29th 2012, 12:06am

you dont have to patronize me....this is not about stats

I did not even get close to finnish quests....2 quests I finnish with 13 APS.....RIDICOULOS

ONLY because GAS have to give me a item soon !!!

BESIDE THAT

Iam banned by a mod who didnt pay 6000 euros last 4 years but is playing for free !!!!!!!!!!!

thats Mod 500....that you yes ???

Okara

Moderator EN

Friday, June 29th 2012, 1:21am

However, all my diamond gear continues to be paid through my paypal account. Many players have spent plenty of money playing the game because they enjoy the game. As to free play, I volunteer, am on from 9:00am to midnight, 7 days a week. In exchange I receive the equivalent of $6.00/mo Cdn. I am confused as to how you could possibly begrudge that.

Nuff said. *goes back to enjoying the game*

Friday, June 29th 2012, 7:27pm

You now Talking talking..complaining now...are you going to be banned ??

You just miss the point........I played all my Action Points and was ONLY able to finnish 2 Quest.
Thats more than 2 hours pressing button....NO FUN

Tell me ..how to like that in a GAME !!

Tuesday, July 3rd 2012, 8:54pm

You spent 6000 playing this game? LOL - please see a professional, your priorities are all messed up.
The way I look at it, sometimes you just have to poke the bear! :thumbsup:

Tuesday, July 3rd 2012, 9:12pm

I think that is judged by someone who never bought a ticket for someone else...nor have build a HealersHut up to level 12. (Wich I did 4 times)!!

Anyhow...in 40 months ..mostly on W5 and W1 account , but partially on W2-W6-W7 and W1NL ...also on Glory Wars and AI GAme.

Roughly 100 euro/mth ....about half as what I spend on fees for Competition Tournement in real life. Or my IN/TV/TelePhone connection...or on Beer and Smokes

So what was your point ?? 8|

Oh..keep in mind...if you are NON prem in TAGland(wich I dunnot know ofcs) ..but if so...I pay also for your TAG GAme m8 .. :D