You are not logged in.

Monday, June 11th 2012, 9:38pm

Why do you need dias to complete Quest ??

Does anybody have a clue why it is necessary to use dias sometimes because you cannot complete 6 Quest Points with your 12 daily Action points ??

I remember before patch we could finnish the 6 QP and was left with 4-6 QP to plunder.

But nowdays you really need all yur 12 AP to finnish them and sometimes you doesnt :thumbdown:

I cannot come up with a reason because I use the Combat strategy which always worked fine....up untill the patch ofcs

It also seems getting more difficult now that there is a sort of garantee you will receive a Rare after about 450 -500 completed quests.

Who has the answer :P

Okara

Moderator EN

Monday, June 11th 2012, 11:04pm

Using diamonds is an option - some folks use them to get out of doing an Explore.

And some days I still have 5 plunders after completing quests. Other days the Druid is a real jerk! When I end up with several days of 12 APs just to finish the Quests it's time to look at an gear upgrade. That usually works.

As to rare guarantees? Well, that's covered elsewhere in the Forums.

Monday, June 11th 2012, 11:28pm

really ??? ofcs I can choose to not use dias...but will end up some days with leaving 1-2 QPs

so do you have suggestions ?? I have attached pics of my both chars

* :rolleyes:
#AoA#3 has attached the following files:

Okara

Moderator EN

Wednesday, June 13th 2012, 9:13am

My god! That is fantastic gear!

... and Although nice to look at I don't know its values or how your stats are balanced in relation to your level so really can't advise you. All I know is my own experience. But it sure is smexy lookin'!! :D

Saturday, June 16th 2012, 6:52pm

Again 2day...........have to use 13 dias to do 2 extra Aps.....but still 1 QP left

What a nasty way of tricking players to use dias :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Okara

Moderator EN

Saturday, June 16th 2012, 8:21pm

That's YOUR choice, AoA. Personally, I wouldn't spend diamonds on it. Nobody's tricking anyone. It's simply an option offered by GAS to players who can then choose of their own free will whether to use it or not. Pretty gear is fine, but they have to work in relation to TPs, Combat Strategy, etc. You know this. You've been around long enough.

PS Yesterday I had 1 extra AP in one world and 3 Quests left to do in the other. Some days I want to kill Dudu!!!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Okara" (Jun 18th 2012, 7:54pm)

Monday, June 18th 2012, 8:25pm

you can find another thread where I mention how it was 3 years ago (and you know thatvery good)....it NEVER happend that you did not finnish your QPs...Usually you was left with 3-4 plunders...sometimes 6 ...

Now that slowly changed....

And i monitored the factor : "Change on completing Quests" since last update. This factor whent down more then 15% since GAS introduced "Certain a Gift from Druid after x completed Quests"....patch

Now what A coincidence ist that ...eh ????