You are not logged in.

Friday, February 24th 2012, 11:16pm

Divine Favors, good or bad?

Since we don't have access to the inner workings of the fight script, there's no way to know for sure. But based on purely anecdotal evidence, it seems that many players find they perform worse when using Divine Favors, even though the stat boost should help.

For example, last five battles without DFs
9-0
16-9
14-7
22-9
23-7

Most recent battle with DFs
10-11

Obviously a small sample size, and no way to really compare since you fight different opponents. But I have heard similar complaints from other players. Anyone else have similar experiences, or do the DFs work for you?

Maybe someone from GAS could look into this?

Mortymen

Beginner

Monday, February 27th 2012, 1:21am

same for me too Duke ..or even worse :( if i use DF in DB i get min xp and few fight and w/o get much more...same in usual battles at wins vs loses or damage done (when use DF it's like i sleep in battle :P if u know what i mean)

Monday, February 27th 2012, 11:33am

From the cases which we've seen, the problem is that players are using equipment which is significantly higher than their user level, so that the DF doesn't have as much of an effect as they'd hoped.

If this isn't the case, and you use equipment below or eqaul to your level, you should let us know so that we can look into this.

Cheers,
DragonEater

Monday, February 27th 2012, 5:23pm

nothing i'm using is out of line with my level, in fact my helmet, pauldron and jewelry are way out of date.

as i said, it's nothing really provable since each battle is different. just a sense i get when using them and wondering if others feel the same way.

JimW2

Intermediate

Thursday, March 1st 2012, 12:12pm

Reading between the lines perhaps it is the level of your equipment that has a greater effect than your stat points.

Just a thought.

Friday, March 2nd 2012, 2:33am

The level of my equipment doesnt suddenly change when I use a divine favor.