You are not logged in.

Saturday, January 28th 2012, 3:31pm

a Trading Post !

One of the great things I liked in the "old market version " is that we could sell whatever we wanted to sell ( and make a bit business and profit with it)

Especially the possibility of selling higher level gear to your hordemates was a nice thing to keep your horde "healthy and strong"

I think there was much of this trading going on before the the december 2010 update.

My suggestion is ;

Can GameDevelopment be persuited to create a Trading Post ...beside the Market Place / Auction.
So we are able again to help our hordemembers and also have a means of "incomming" in the Game??

I realize that it means also that GAS would have some lesser income (diamonds are lesser used, auction is lesser used)

But it would give the game a great boost back ..especially for NON prem players !!! ( and the numbers NONprem is still huge) Also eventually all items who traded trough the Trading Post will eventually end up at auction !!

Think about this please :rolleyes:

Saturday, January 28th 2012, 8:31pm

Hmmmm methinks GAS ain't going to even look at anything that would take diamonds from them. That's why we spend on tickets ;)

Monday, January 30th 2012, 11:29pm

its a pity that nobody react on this hread (beside you PD :rolleyes: )...if you want someting change ...let yur voice be heard

edwinm

Moderator EN

Tuesday, January 31st 2012, 3:41pm

Well AOA,
good suggestion, but I doubt that they will roll out the old market again.
Just as Porto says...