You are not logged in.

• "Depravo the rat" started this thread

Friday, December 9th 2011, 9:14pm

Three things to improve the Game ...

GAS have recently asked us to provide commentary on their suggestions to improve the game. I would like to turn that on its head. I would like to ask all players to put forward their 3 ideas for improving the game. After a while, I will statistically analyse the results.

My three are:

1) More locations with new monsters

2) More frequent drops with new items such as magic tokens that can merge with existing artifacts to improve them

3) Quests for Hordes. Limited to once every 3 days and only involve players that have been active in the last three days.

Depravo the Rat

Lord of the Mystic Isles and Keeper of the Chaos Flame

25m breaststroke certicicate

Friday, December 9th 2011, 9:26pm

How about adding team quests like they have in AI War?? And even horde arena battles like the CA in AI War. GAS already has the tech to do this so should be simple to add to Tag.

Snow Witch

Super Moderator

Friday, December 9th 2011, 10:13pm

How about adding team quests like they have in AI War?? And even horde arena battles like the CA in AI War. GAS already has the tech to do this so should be simple to add to Tag.
Super, there would needs be teams to do as such. Not all improvements are good. ie. Holy Wars.

The problem is not that there are problems.
The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem.
Theodore I. Rubin

Snow Witch

Super Moderator

Friday, December 9th 2011, 10:16pm

GAS have recently asked us to provide commentary on their suggestions to improve the game. I would like to turn that on its head. I would like to ask all players to put forward their 3 ideas for improving the game. After a while, I will statistically analyse the results.

My three are:

1) More locations with new monsters

2) More frequent drops with new items such as magic tokens that can merge with existing artifacts to improve them

3) Quests for Hordes. Limited to once every 3 days and only involve players that have been active in the last three days.
I like the Quest option and the token. There are just way too many repetitive. Too many bulbs as well.
Played one night, all quest rewards were bulbs.

The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem.
Theodore I. Rubin

Friday, December 9th 2011, 10:38pm

also like the idea on more place .. a bigger map ...whit new monster .. would be to great
3 years ..almost 4 .i see all ways the same monster the same reward .. ...its being repetitive a lot there....should be time to see that feature

dawnbringer eng W1

Der_Broker

Trainee

Tuesday, December 13th 2011, 10:58pm

completed about 225 quests since the last patch...
at the beginning, I received a few runes from quests, then pause :(
only 1 rare item in this period...
a few elixirs (kinda useless for me, as I'm only lvl 66 and I can manage with healies)...

1. to make players happier, why not replace potions and essences as rewards from quests, with runes ??
anyway, PoR's and EoR's are pretty rare, but at least 1 rune improves 1 of your stats with 1, so more usefull than an EoR...

2. eliminate bulbs and roots as rewards, they only make players nervous...better nothing than to see at 90% of quests 1 bulb :evil:

3. I agree with more areas and more monsters in mountains, or even change them all with some new ones...kinda boring to see same areas/monsters more than 2-3 years...

Cheers !
" It's nice to be Important, but is more important to be Nice... "

Snow Witch

Super Moderator

Wednesday, December 14th 2011, 9:05pm

1. This I agree with whole hardheartedly. But put limits on them.. ie. cant be combined w/ certian gears, blades etc. make them similar to runes. or such.

2. eliminate bulbs and roots as rewards, they only make players nervous...better nothing than to see at 90% of quests 1 bulb :evil:
  1. :!: oh my gosh :!: I am so sick of bulbs!! for 2 days in a row, on my Eng worlds I have received nothing but bulbs!! :cursing: 1 df and 1 healies. but everything else is a bulb. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: tbh. it seems that you get better items if you have more dia gears. that is unfair. I am so sick of bulbs. I do not even try to sell them.. I just sell to the alchemist

Theodore I. Rubin

• "Depravo the rat" started this thread

Wednesday, December 21st 2011, 6:38pm

I'm still looking for some more ideas, so post away folks

As it is, it looks like a bigger map with more locations and a greater range of monsters is very popular. As is finding an alternative to bulbs!

Depravo the Rat

Lord of the Mystic Isles and Keeper of the Chaos Flame

25m breaststroke certicicate