You are not logged in.

Sunday, June 19th 2011, 6:10pm

Help!!!

Hi guys, i'm from romania, and if i want to pay for a premium account through my phone, you have to be in the countrys listed? romania is not listed there and thats why im asking, if im from romania can i buy a premium account through mobile??

roandraak

Professional

Sunday, June 19th 2011, 7:04pm

If Romania is not listed in those countries you can try buying premium by bank. You'll need a IBAN number, which is mentioned at the specific page.

It won't work. Buying premium with phone. Maybe you should concider playing a Romanian world?
World 2 Dutch Server, started 26-5-2011
If you see me on the French or German forum, don't mind my language. I can speak Dutch or English. But I'll try :) Within 3 years I can speak German. French, I'm quitting French (at school)

edwinm

Moderator EN

Monday, June 20th 2011, 9:37am

You can buy Premium using Paypal, just click international on the country selection.
however you need to link your credit card with Paypal, so they can bill you via credit card.

Infidel

Trainee

Saturday, July 9th 2011, 4:26pm

You should also be able to link your bank account to paypal, however, this may take a few days.

Navarre

Trainee

Thursday, July 14th 2011, 2:23pm

DarkShines you can certainly buy premium from Romania by phone or mobile to be more exact, I should know because that's how I buy them. Just select the country name "Romania" and use the last option available, it's name is "OneBip - by SMS"

You'll need to create an account on OneBip, which is free, then follow the steps as instructed there. Further more any change left from your transactions are kept for later use.

Other than that there's always paypal or banktransfer.