You are not logged in.

sabobskia

Unregistered

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 11:36pm

final criticism

Well, my forum account will be deleted in about 30 minutes, so I'll keep it short.

I have a piece of criticism for GaS, if anyone from GaS ever reads this, that is...
probably not, but who cares.

My point is that you are a self-centred company who takes its customers for granted. This is of course fun for the first 2-3 months when money is pouring in, but look at most worlds now, they are dead.
you've had plenty of oppertunities to prove to the players you actually cared, or even respected them at all by sharing your information with them concerning updates, but why bothers, it's just silly paperwork, right.
You can even keep a simple forum updated! 175 posts/day (which has been falling daily without pauze for the last 3 months) over 12 languages is nothing, but you still wouldn't bother...

I've actually had enough with this game and the company, so my intention of writing a long message here have dried out only thinking about how you as a company have screwed over the people who payed you. And I've tried to show you, whether it was on the forum, in a mod-section or via pm's, never has anyone ever moved a finger.

Not bothering to write more, by the time a mod finds this post (august/september) they will probably delete it anyway because they can't stand critisism, as has been proven.

All I can say is, keep up your work and I will happilly get a 404 when I look for tagoria.de next year.

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 11:18am

Depending on if one wants to accept me as "anyone from GaS", I'd like to point out that I've been reading it.

Since it's in the correct place you've posted this, I also see no reason why it shouldn't stay.

Thank you for your thoughts.

CApeX
"Friss mich nicht. Ich habe Frau und Kinder. Friss die!" - Homer J. Simpson; Die Simpsons