You are not logged in.

mouse

Trainee

• "mouse" started this thread

Thursday, March 4th 2010, 6:48am

done

i have dump about $800.00 in the last year in tag / ai..and GAS has done nothing but KILL THE FUN!!! with there changes..i was NEVER PAID AS A MOD..by my chooseing..and always tried 2 keep the game fun..but..I HAVE HAD IT!!!.. you have killed the good and cut your own game down.
mouse >"< :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
thank you,mouse >"< ^^

Makedon

Trainee

Thursday, March 4th 2010, 6:53am

My dear friend!!!if they dont make rollover i will be probably next!!! u was and still great warrior friend and honest fighter!
respect Makedon

amalia

Unregistered

Thursday, March 4th 2010, 6:59am

:(

Carthor

Beginner

Thursday, March 4th 2010, 7:02am

and another valiant warrior falls by the wayside

farewell mouse it was a blast, the fun you brought to the game will be sorely missed by those of us that stay for however long we try and tough it out

may life treat you well and your next escapade keep you as entertained and fulfilled as tag once did

good luck and good bye Mouse

Thursday, March 4th 2010, 6:32pm

done

My wife and I are done too. Business isn't only profit. It's also about keeping the customer satisfied so they will continue to buy your product. We refuse to buy anymore tickets when we can't buy a lump sum of them and split them amongst ourselves how we wish. The more you buy the cheaper it is, and with the economic downturn, we need to save every penny we can. Now 12 tix will cost $60, rather than $50.

The real bad thing about it is that we both love to play this game. However, we are willing to give it up to make a strong point that you guys made a DETRIMENTAL mistake.

It was fun,

Ziznach

Monday, April 18th 2011, 6:44pm

... ;(

No fair!

Tuesday, May 31st 2011, 10:38am

hi all, so what is left of W3?

and yes i start to play W7 again. hope to see some of you back in W7.

cheers grijshart

#AoA#2

Unregistered

Tuesday, May 31st 2011, 11:14am

Were gonna Save W5

We Will Get W5...back ALIVE !!

please take a look and maybe we can arrange something...so you can keep up playing

If possible I want to get ALL active players to World 5 :thumbup:

Thunderwolf

Intermediate

Wednesday, June 1st 2011, 2:25pm

Hey Grijs,

There's really not much left to do on W3, though there wasn't much left anyways. Check it out for yourself, making an account is free anyways...
W3 EN > [FW] Fatal Warrior

TGW3EN

W1 NL > Krijgsheer [OvdK] Orde van de Kitsune

TGW1NL

Become my referral and earn premium tickets for tagoria: pm me for link(s).