You are not logged in.

roandraak

Professional

• "roandraak" started this thread

Saturday, October 16th 2010, 2:15pm

Be positive

Please, I don't know you really good. But I know that you play TAG for a (real) long time.

This chaos on the forum takes lives, everyone's quitting...

I don't like that... Why do you run for difficult things, why won't you fight it. I'm dutch, and don't speak English very well. But I try.

Please stay, after the updates I think it will be much more fun. But this is a ''hard'' time.

I'm staying, and I hope you will do to. From the bottom of my heart.

P.S. It's needless to sell your account if there are already a dosin of accounts for sale.

Maybe, if its really nessesary, go non pre for some time, close down the forum....

It will get beter.

Roandraak, a player who believes that DS and GAS try real hard.
World 2 Dutch Server, started 26-5-2011
If you see me on the French or German forum, don't mind my language. I can speak Dutch or English. But I'll try :) Within 3 years I can speak German. French, I'm quitting French (at school)

sabobskia

Unregistered

Saturday, October 16th 2010, 2:26pm

First off I can tell you I don't believe GaS is trying anything really hard and that feeling goes for the majority of players, except making money, secondly I have given them more chances as they went on.
Secondly, there's nothing to fight, I've been "fighting" it for months, look at my posts with suggestions or solutions but when there is nobody official saying yes or no, what's left to do?

Also, did you read the post completely? They won't give us any timeframe... I'd like to run a company that way as well

Saturday, October 16th 2010, 4:04pm

grats for being such an..let's say, optimist, roandraak

Maybe, if its really nessesary, go non pre for some time, close down the forum....

It will get beter.

i've been non prem for almost a year now. waiting for things to "get better"

should i wait for another year? :rolleyes:

Saturday, October 16th 2010, 5:01pm

Wait for the patch, sui ;) So, hopefully, less than a year :D

*trying to ease things here*

roandraak

Professional

Saturday, October 16th 2010, 5:06pm

Yes, wait for the patch!

@sabob.... be positive
If you see me on the French or German forum, don't mind my language. I can speak Dutch or English. But I'll try :) Within 3 years I can speak German. French, I'm quitting French (at school)

Sunday, October 17th 2010, 3:48pm

lol roandraak be positive :)
i think we have all been trying to be that over the last year or so.

wait for the patch ? no doubt u have seen the coming update ?

* Optimisation of the shoutbox and enchantment menu ..... ?? dunno what this is

* A counter for remaining available characters in the profile text ..... oh wow , complete waste of time

* The possibility of skipping over certain wait times .... yay so i can spend more dias :D

* Increase in the value of cave guards ... yay so i can spend more dias :D , when in fact i think there are only 2 people on w2 who use cave guards and one of those is deleting.

hmm what else do they offer us ?
* Tagoria will be getting not only inter-world dimension battles and tournaments, but also the market will be opened to other worlds and expanded into an auction house ... ive seen the auction house in glory wars, complete diamond sink. use a diamond for each bid. Just as well the market is cross world as we are unable to sell our stuff in the current worlds... very few people to sell to.

* Fights in the mountains will be reworked. This includes both the booty haul from the fights themselves, as well as the rewards for completed missions ... brilliant, they havent reworked the mountain fights for ages. is this the 4th or 5th time they have reworked these ?

* The sitting feature will be revised... i wonder if this will cost us dias ;)

* Further interface improvements will be made to allow for greater playing comfort .... ???

but the good thing is that they have actually considered all of our suggestions ....

Dear Players,

In the last few days, we've evaluated your numerous suggestions .... so either they have ignored those 2 or 300 hundred suggestions which sabobskia has summarised because they were unworthy, or they have ignored them because they werent interested.

im glad to see that now that the arena doesnt work anymore and that the market is pretty wrecked because of too few players left in the world, that GAS has got its priorities right by allowing us to spend more diamonds in this update. I was worried if i bought some tix whether i would be able to spend them, but they have relieved my worries.
Incidentally with all these accounts for sale, that will destroy 3 more hordes. Battles should be fun in the future 4 of the remaining 5 hordes being allied ;)

Nice update GAS you are to be congratulated on sticking with your priorities.

limo-joka

Trainee

Sunday, October 17th 2010, 4:56pm

you said everyting hann :thumbsup:

they will lose everyone from Tag if things keep like this :cursing:
Brothers Of Destruction biggest active horde in w2

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "limo-joka" (Oct 17th 2010, 4:57pm)

roandraak

Professional

Sunday, October 17th 2010, 6:56pm

To hannibal:
That is the FIRST update. The small things...

There will come much more updates, getting even bigger than this...

Sunday, October 17th 2010, 7:28pm

im glad that they tackled the difficult things first roandraak ;)
i was worried that when they got around to the other stuff that there wouldnt be anybody here.

roandraak

Professional

Sunday, October 17th 2010, 8:06pm

That's positive in some kind of way :S

Anyway, If the tackle the diffucult things first the easy things will come after that... And because the difficult things take a lot of time, it will take a lot of time to get easy things to

scorpio61

Beginner

Sunday, October 17th 2010, 8:50pm

no disrespect roandraak but we've been playing this since 2008....... now, correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure we have been patient enough, they have done jack all until now, and these actions have one purpose;

to get more dia's out of peoples pocket!

& why

because there are not so many of us left anymore and they need to increase their profits!

What they have done is short term pocket filling, they are a bunch of theives, if they were genuine in wanting to keep us happy then they should have done something before 90% of W2 bailed out, the only ones left here are the die hard tagorians, and we've had enough.

GAS has seriously screwed up, not one single message to a singel player to say they are doing something, emails to support not answered for weeks, or months, or in some instances NOT at all, and NOW, when it's too late and they can see their pay checks going down the toilet, they decide to do something!

Much as ur thoughts are probably well meant, u shouldn't interfer when u don't know the full history.

Sunday, October 17th 2010, 10:32pm

i think thats harsh squirrel. not thieves but very poor businessmen. Hmm lets look at April 2009 1000s of players happy in w1 , w2, and w3 just activated .
I think they always look at the very short term. Try to get as much money as possible in the belief that this situation will always continue.
Now we have , what 50 -60 players on w2-w6 ? and thousands upon thousands of players who have left the game dissatisfied by the experience and who will not recommend it. Madame Hannibal foresees a dark future .....

And the funny thing is that they dont learn by their experience with the new games :D

Murloc

Unregistered

Monday, October 18th 2010, 10:13am

No I can live with "thieves" mate. GW is nothing but ideas stolen from suggestions of how to make Tag better. The crowning glory of which is to charge diamonds to use our own ideas.

JimW2

Intermediate

Monday, October 18th 2010, 11:30am

Noticed today that there are other changes within the patches that they simply don't anounce. So more gets done than you think.

Check the thread in error section.

Monday, November 8th 2010, 4:15pm

tag is in the final stages of dying, if not dead already.

gas doesnt care about us,thus we dont care about their game,thus we dont spend money to play.

there are no changes that gas can make to tag to bring back those who have left the game. many of the people who are left in tag are only here because they have worked so hard on their characters that they just cant give up. but they will leave too. they are just stubborn.

tag is dead. glorywars is already dying. gas just doesnt get the idea that non premium players are an important part of the health of the game.

Pachii

Unregistered

Monday, November 8th 2010, 8:54pm

just my opinion as a non-premium player and major critic:

while it is true that, where interpersonal relations are concerned, Gas has failed, seriously :evil: and that the patches revealed so far do nothing to address the gaping voids they have created in the foundation of this game, but are just that: patches :sleeping: with so much presented for their consideration, and promises from them to address these concerns, as well as provide new innovations, it ill behooves one to at least bare witness to their offertory before passing final judgment X(

in other words: stick around and find out, for sure, whether GAS is actually trying to make things good, or is just damned evil from the inside out :whistling: you've waited this long, right :thumbup:

Tuesday, November 9th 2010, 11:17am

right :thumbup:

Whack Wytch

Unregistered

Friday, December 24th 2010, 3:20am

or is just damned evil from the inside out
BINGO!