You are not logged in.

roandraak

Professional

• "roandraak" started this thread

Monday, October 25th 2010, 7:25pm

Happy now

First update is uploaded.

Can you cope with it? And do you stay because GAS does something?
World 2 Dutch Server, started 26-5-2011
If you see me on the French or German forum, don't mind my language. I can speak Dutch or English. But I'll try :) Within 3 years I can speak German. French, I'm quitting French (at school)

#AoA#

Unregistered

Wednesday, November 24th 2010, 2:28pm

next update :D

Well ...only a bit dissapointed by the effect of the Body Guard. Seems to me its just diamonds I could use better. Rewards on Quest/plunder are lower and strangely loosing fights of opponents with much lower stats and level then me. Whilst the BG should make me harder to beat....(I guess )

Any way the upcoming patch with the Interworld Tournements looks promising....I 'll stick around to find out

greetz

AoA

roandraak

Professional

• "roandraak" started this thread

Wednesday, November 24th 2010, 2:47pm

fine, nice to hear that! :)
World 2 Dutch Server, started 26-5-2011
If you see me on the French or German forum, don't mind my language. I can speak Dutch or English. But I'll try :) Within 3 years I can speak German. French, I'm quitting French (at school)

JimW2

Intermediate

Wednesday, November 24th 2010, 9:15pm

Agreed, since the bodyguard it appears that the average plunder is lower. My body guard expires soon so I will see if he alters the plunder results either way.

My plunder results data is getting a little large for just a spreadsheet now, maybe I need to turn it into a database :S

Furlozza

Beginner

Thursday, November 25th 2010, 1:48am

Use the bodyguard, and have seen that plunders have dropped slightly. Not too much in my case as still get the occasional 5k+ (W6, Lvl 43 remember *grin*) and am averaging still around the 3-3.5 range. Bodyguard has helped in horde battles as have actually survived the last four (XP from 3 = 19, 29 (triple hero) and 10) so BG along with treasure Chest are quite appreciated by this little wombat.

The interworld tournie? Shall wait and see about it. It does offer possibilities and may be as good (to me) as the update.

At least my plunders aren't as bad as for lvl 10's without a pet/tixx/premium. Am currently sitting a lvl10 non-premmie and man, is that a struggle when used to being premmie.
The Last Wombat in W6 :!:

JimW2

Intermediate

Thursday, November 25th 2010, 4:44am

Oh agreed that the guard makes a difference in PvP and battles. Kind of seperates the haves from the have-nots