You are not logged in.

louise

Unregistered

Tuesday, September 22nd 2009, 12:33pm

Summary of Suggestions

We are going to do another rejected suggestions post but first of all we need a summery of all the successful (being not disputed) suggestions.

All suggestions will be gathered and translated, passed onto the other game admins (languages) to add onto it and then given to the new Administrator in the office. He will go through them all and pick out the ones that will be rejected. Others will left as open. At the moment the devs are working hard on the new game so suggestions may not be introduced straight away however this will let players know where we stand on some of our plans for the development of Tagoria.

I will work on this as fast as I can, however please help me out by editing my list.

Thanks in advance :thumbup:

louise

Unregistered

Tuesday, September 22nd 2009, 12:57pm

1st draft

This is obviously not all the suggestions however it's a start to the list that we should put together.

Quoted

Horde Donations ->
Allowing each person to donate a maximum amount of Amber Stones, equal to 10 times their level, during the 24 hour game period. Everyday the game time resets to 00:00 at
which time quest points and action points reset for everyone in the game. Donations should be done the same way. Once game time restarts at 00:00, each player can now donate again up to the maximum amount. This will allow everyone more flexibility while keeping the game fare for
everyone.

DB dates and times
Mixing times and dates of Dimension Battles

Please oh please
Selecting mails that you want to delete. (like in Holy War)

Single button healing
a single button that would use whatever elixirs were necessary to heal as close to full as possible without going over

Buy multiple months of Warlords Feast
Buy 6 months of theWarlord's Feast in advance, just like premium

Bonus from Healing Hut for Allies
Letting allies into the healing hut when it's above level 7
By the way the description of the suggestion should be kept short and sweet :thumbup:

Lady K

Professional

Tuesday, September 22nd 2009, 2:54pm

Dismiss Horde button to be followed by a yes/no/are your sure option or to be okayd by both Warlord and captain ie additional security

Tuesday, September 22nd 2009, 7:41pm

If I understood correctly, we're just checking out previous suggestions and seeing which ones a) we think have merit AND b) were not shot down by other players. If that's right, here's my list.

Horde chat indicator - When a new message is sent in horde chat, members of that horde have their horde chat button glow.

Expanded cave levels (x2) (x3) - Levels for cave interior expanded

Development/player liason - Regularly scheduled back and forth discussions with players

Arena preparation buttons - automatically equip/unequip weapons and/or armor

Hyperlink back to druid on explore area quests - Make exploration quests have the same hyperlink back to the druid's quest page as normal quests do

Access to battles - add a third "camp" screen so access to other battles is possible while in camp

Improve rune exchange (x2) - Allow accepting any one of a number of runes for your one offered rune

Remaining AP visible - already accepted, but thought I'd point it out anyway

Those are all the topics I can think of and the links I could find for them.

louise

Unregistered

Wednesday, September 23rd 2009, 10:13am

Summery so far

Quoted

Horde chat indicator - When a new message is sent in horde chat, members of that horde have their horde chat button glow.

Expanded cave levels (x2) (x3) - Levels for cave interior expanded

Development/player liason - Regularly scheduled back and forth discussions with players

Arena preparation buttons - automatically equip/unequip weapons and/or armor

Hyperlink back to druid on explore area quests - Make exploration quests have the same hyperlink back to the druid's quest page as normal quests do

Access to battles - add a third "camp" screen so access to other battles is possible while in camp

Improve rune exchange (x2) - Allow accepting any one of a number of runes for your one offered rune

Remaining AP visible - already accepted, but thought I'd point it out anyway

Horde Donations ->
Allowing each person to donate a maximum amount of Amber Stones, equal to 10 times their level, during the 24 hour game period. Everyday the game time resets to 00:00 at
which time quest points and action points reset for everyone in the game. Donations should be done the same way. Once game time restarts at 00:00, each player can now donate again up to the maximum amount. This will allow everyone more flexibility while keeping the game fare for
everyone.

DB dates and times
Mixing times and dates of Dimension Battles

Please oh please
Selecting mails that you want to delete. (like in Holy War)

Single button healing
a single button that would use whatever elixirs were necessary to heal as close to full as possible without going over

Buy multiple months of Warlords Feast
Buy 6 months of theWarlord's Feast in advance, just like premium

Bonus from Healing Hut for Allies
Letting allies into the healing hut when it's above level 7

Wednesday, September 23rd 2009, 4:29pm

My first post on the forums in some time....... Suggestions I would like to see reviewed.
  • Horde Chat back ground color - Please change to different color than general SB
  • Team/Horde member quests (Have not had the opportunity to explore this feature in A.I. War yet)
  • Cave upgrades - cave function is quite outdated (Not to mention that we are to the era of forged steel weapons yet still reside in caves 8| )
  • Companion feature (The little icons are still blacked out, looks kinda tacky.. lets make them do something ;) )
I am sure there are many more... however those are the ones that jump to mind. Oh I almost forgot! The companions are gonna be Battle Penguins :thumbsup: That was never rejected from the original list so it must be true :P
Myr and the Indomitable Pirate Penguins

Wednesday, September 23rd 2009, 5:34pm

Dont forget seasonal changes :D

louise

Unregistered

Thursday, September 24th 2009, 10:24am

Oh I almost forgot! The companions are gonna be Battle Penguins :thumbsup: That was never rejected from the original list so it must be true :P
Don't worry, I am really going to push for this one. 8o

Thursday, September 24th 2009, 12:19pm

What about camplists for DB once camp is closed ? Love the idea of time change for DB ( DB is at 3:00am for me cries ) please accept this idea :love:

amalia

Unregistered

Thursday, September 24th 2009, 10:59pm

not sure if i'm allowed to put new issue in here. but think the attack generator really needs work. at the very least nog including horde members, allies and people you already fought in the hour before.

sabobskia

Unregistered

Sunday, September 27th 2009, 6:28pm

I once played a game, won't tell the name, it was a MMORPG, not text based though, but from wherever you were you could register for a special 'mission' which took place every 2 hours. You could register from 30 minutes before the start and at the starting time everybody was taken to a special 'arena'. There were different round for different levels, e.g. level 15-20 had a game, level 25-31 had a different kind of game, 32-34 had another one (tough one ;) ) and 36-42 another one etc.

We could implement this into Tagoria as well, here's my idea:

Start a 'round' every 4-5 hours, make it costs 1SAP*, players will have 1 or 2 SAP a day, 4D to buy (1 or 2) extra (same as quests)
You have the option to do it, no obligation.
It could be something like a mountain-round, in which you travel with a small group (5-10 players) who are within around 5-8 levels of each other through all 6 mountain locations, facing a different monster at every location.
The monsters stats would be like the sum of the stats of the fighters, and the players fight together. The rewards would be like double the normal mountain rewards, and all won AS would be put in a 'reward box'. (This means if your team fails to win any fight they get no reward). At the end of the round the 'reward box' is divided between the players in a fair way (e.g. how much a player did (relative or lvl 50's would get like 80% of all the AS since they hit more). After each fight (won or lost) you move to the next location without healing in between. Player would get the normal exp they would get if there fought the monster solo in the mountains.

Depending on how many players play there could be multiple rounds at once. (e.g. 2 round for players in the 20's, 3 rounds for level 30 players, 1 for level 40's etc.).

I think this would make Tagoria a lot more interesting game, since the only 3 things there are now is mountains (6-12x a day) 1vs1 fights (1 per 5-15 minutes) and battles. Minigames would make a nice addition.

*) SAP = Special Action Point (making it this way you could use it for different mini-games (option for expansion in TAG :thumbsup: )thus forcing players to chose between one or another)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "sabobskia" (Sep 27th 2009, 8:17pm)

edwinm

Moderator EN

Monday, September 28th 2009, 5:52pm

Louise,

It would also nice to display the quest that we are on, on the questing screen.
Also the remaining AP.

Monday, September 28th 2009, 11:43pm

Remaining AP visible - already accepted, but thought I'd point it out anyway.
It would also nice to display the quest that we are on, on the questing screen

The above quote should probably be added to the thread discussing that idea rather than this one, unless I'm wrong about this being a place for linking previously discussed ideas.

Dismiss Horde button to be followed by a yes/no/are your sure option or to be okayd by both Warlord and captain ie additional security

Link for the discussion on the above idea provided here.

It could be something like a mountain-round, in which you travel with a small group (5-10 players) who are within around 5-8 levels of each other through all 6 mountain locations, facing a different monster at every location.
The monsters stats would be like the sum of the stats of the fighters, and the players fight together. The rewards would be like double the normal mountain rewards, and all won AS would be put in a 'reward box'. (This means if your team fails to win any fight they get no reward). At the end of the round the 'reward box' is divided between the players in a fair way (e.g. how much a player did (relative or lvl 50's would get like 80% of all the AS since they hit more). After each fight (won or lost) you move to the next location without healing in between. Player would get the normal exp they would get if there fought the monster solo in the mountains.

I like this idea. It should have its own topic thread though.

Saladin

Beginner

Tuesday, September 29th 2009, 1:49am

Un-used Links

Please please add the pets or mounts already... that will bring in more D revenue for you and make the game more interesting for us.

Jelos

Beginner

Monday, November 9th 2009, 9:05am

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Pachii

Unregistered

Monday, July 19th 2010, 6:38am

:thumbup: very good idea, and should be a cinch to do. in fact, that hyperlink is used everywhere it could possibly be of any benefit at all except after an explore quest... and the wording is already there :pinch: just add the link.
this one seems more like fixing a bug than a suggestion. :|

lord uther

Beginner

Tuesday, August 24th 2010, 10:19am

I would like more areas like mountains so we could explore and have more fun... Also that those areas spread as you're higher lvl.... Thanks