You are not logged in.

Kiddo

Trainee

• "Kiddo" started this thread

Tuesday, August 17th 2010, 2:04am

this is ****** up..

Okay, heres the deal. Instaed of listening to all the complaints and trying to fix the game, admin is just sending out more and more freaking ticket things when they dont realise that they have lost 70% of their tixx spenders. the game is a peice of shiatzu now, it was fun when it was good, not any more... :cursing:
i officially declare this game f*c*e* up...
And that was my rant! ^^

JimW2

Intermediate

Tuesday, August 17th 2010, 2:57am

I guess thier focus at the moment is to make it easier for under-age players to be able to spend money. Most tix deals are only working in EU which is probably only 50% of the players anyway.

Hopefully they will soon turn their attention back to the game dynamics, but then again maybe we don't want then changing it anymore n case it gets worse.

Kiddo

Trainee

• "Kiddo" started this thread

Tuesday, August 17th 2010, 8:14am

somewhat true jim, im underage but i'm in the U.S and was never able to buy tixx, i merced or sold stuff for them which used the codes, which are now GONE... ;(
And that was my rant! ^^

Tuesday, August 17th 2010, 9:23am

thought you left the game Kiddo? anyway good to see you back :)....... if you ever left :P

JimW2

Intermediate

Tuesday, August 17th 2010, 12:24pm

It would be interesting for GAS to do a survey on the nationality of the top 50 players of each world. I'd love to see the results. Since this is an English Language server I doubt even a quarter of the players would be EU based.

But I guess the 6 English servers are just a small proportion when you look at all the languages they cover so as a whole perhaps most of thier players are EU. Once they have worked out a new tix payment option it is simply spread to all servers.

Paypal is probably the biggest in the US anyway, but unfortunatly the least flexible.

But online games must be a huge market in the USA for 12 to 18 year olds. They could make a fortune if they made it easier to take teenage US$

roandraak

Professional

Tuesday, August 17th 2010, 5:48pm

Some of my ideas are going to the boss about the game, they are trying, but it takes time to develop things.

And, not everyone is the same. If I think is rocks, someone else thinks it s*cks...

Don't complain, that's easy, try to fix it yourself :(
World 2 Dutch Server, started 26-5-2011
If you see me on the French or German forum, don't mind my language. I can speak Dutch or English. But I'll try :) Within 3 years I can speak German. French, I'm quitting French (at school)