You are not logged in.

Friday, June 11th 2010, 1:25am

Another new patch SIGH

Hey all does anyone know why it is that PAYPAL are not included in the new patch. Ie the one where you can buy transferable tickets? This is how I fund my game. I fund it with online sales so as to not dip into the household budget. I don't want to sign up to another site in order to fund my tag time. It seems a bit unfair to exclude paypal.
thanks
robjak ?(
I do not accept the changes and request that the changes are adjusted to
the wishes of the gamers. If not, I will stop playing this game by the
15th of December.

Use your heads GAS. We are not happy, no matter how much you claim otherwise. The positive support for this update is one lie that will not come true no matter how much you say it over and over.

JimW2

Intermediate

Saturday, June 12th 2010, 2:13am

um... because paypal is US based and not Europe based.

Also check the price per tix if urchased in US$ compared with Euro, be sure to use a currancy converter and you will find that paypal isn't the best.

Perhaps it is the "rules" of paypal and thier fees to the vendor, but GAS seems biased against paypal.

Monday, June 14th 2010, 2:14am

ok thanks for that hadn't thougth there might be a bias against US providers of services. it is just easier for me. Can I even get one of the other accounts as I don't live in Europe?
I do not accept the changes and request that the changes are adjusted to
the wishes of the gamers. If not, I will stop playing this game by the
15th of December.

Use your heads GAS. We are not happy, no matter how much you claim otherwise. The positive support for this update is one lie that will not come true no matter how much you say it over and over.