You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

falcotron

Professional

• "falcotron" started this thread

Saturday, April 24th 2010, 1:01pm

#2/3 W1 account for sale

As of 24 Apr 2010 10:45, I'm #2 in total xp (trading off back and forth between 2 and 3 with gigio64player), and #3 in total stats, and I have a better than 50% record against every other player in W1.

The account pays for itself. With just a small amount of effort, you can make enough diamonds and tix* as a merc and a gear merchant to keep going forever without spending a dime. Plus, it's already paid up premium until next Spring.

Also, since most of PRO is either inactive or semi-active, you can almost use it as your own personal xp-battling horde, with a size-6 HH (enough for 100% healing if you have the Feast), enough members to declare, and a +3 DEF bonus. But talk to the other members before you go crazy.

Current highest bid is $70 (anonymous). Buy-it-now price is $1000.** I would prefer cash by PayPal, but other arrangements can be made.

Please submit bids by either replying here or PMing in W1. (If you want your bid to be anonymous, let me know. Also, if you want to do one of those eBay-style automatic bids where you go $5 over the highest bid up to some secret limit that the other bidders don't know, I can do that for you.)

Here are the details:

Level: 67, 21921/22445 xp

Stats: 523 STR / 564 DEX / 272 AGI / 358 STA / 108 ACC***
Total: 627 STR / 653 DEX / 343 AGI / 421 STA / 108 ACC
L62 Wolf: 400 STR / 330 DEX / 74 AGI / 215 STA / 115 ACC

Weapons: L70 Granite Hammer, L65 Double Splitter (256/221 HP)
Armor: L70 Granite Armour, L60 Tiger Helmet, L60 Ice Pauldron (221 DEF)
Bling: L50 Fire Amulet I, L62 Plate Bracelet II, L57 Wrist Guard of the Falcon, L63 Ring of Strength, L59 Scorpion Ring
All gear fully master enchanted

Premium until 03.01.2011
Warlord's Feast until 16.05.2010 15:32, but none of the useless cave features
52 diamonds, 0 unspent tix
Some extra low-level druid gifts that can be sold for diamonds when needed
You must change the name

9 rune circles, 2 free runes
174 DFs
maxed-out cave

** Well, no tix since the tix transfer changes. Instead, you can get cash by PayPal, or at least PaySafe cards, to buy all the diamonds you want. Or, better, just keep the money.

** I don't expect anyone in their right mind to pay $1000. But if you want to, go for it.

*** Since everyone asks why my DEX is higher than my STR: Because it works. This is why I win more than 50% of the time against everyone else. Well, this plus my high STA and my pet stats. But you may want to reduce the base AGI; you should get more from plunders that way.
Top accounts for sale: TG1 (or the gear) and AI1
Already sold: HW1/2/3/4 TG1DE

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "falcotron" (Apr 30th 2010, 8:02pm)

falcotron

Professional

Saturday, April 24th 2010, 1:09pm

Also, my Holy-War W1 and AI War W1 accounts are for sale. They're similarly good. See the Off Topics section in the HW forum or the Account Exchange section in AI War, or follow the links in my signature below.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "falcotron" (Apr 25th 2010, 2:49am)

falcotron

Professional

Wednesday, April 28th 2010, 9:57am

Since my HW accounts are now sold and my German Tagoria buyer has finally come up with the money, this account and my AIW account are the only things keeping me here. So, I've reduced the opening bid to $50 for both.

falcotron

Professional

Friday, April 30th 2010, 8:02pm

Updated; top bid is now $70.

falcotron

Professional

Friday, April 30th 2010, 10:31pm

Update: It seems like I might be able to make a lot more money selling off all my gear and deleting, instead of selling my account. Kind of sad, but whatever.

If you want to bid on my stuff instead, see this thread.