You are not logged in.

Sunday, April 4th 2010, 10:51pm

Any body thinking about retiring?

I'm looking to take over any account from someone who doesn't want to play anymore.

I won't pay anything, but I'm happy to take over an account and make it competitive. I'm not sure what the top level is in your world, but I wouldn't want to take over something that will be impossible to ever catch the top, but I don't mind being a mid-tier guy for a few months and having something to chase.

Thanks,

Brok/Invictvs

Monday, April 5th 2010, 12:30am

taking over acct

brok im still sticking with it but pple in w2 are retiring all the time ....
sadly the ones on offer at mom are sellers but if u are interested i will keep an eye open

Monday, April 5th 2010, 11:40pm

brok:

Why don't you just start playing in World-1 that way you can see what's happening in the chat box. I think you'd have better luck in the shout box and not in the forum. :)

I'm sure there's people teetering on the edge of quiting, but probably few who would just give up their account. Since most high levels have invested so much into their character.
Tagoria: W1

falcotron

Professional

Monday, April 5th 2010, 11:57pm

Havoc's got a good point.

I haven't paid as much attention in Tagoria, but in Holy-War W1, almost everyone who got a high-level account for free, and half the people who bought them, got them by first coming to W1, creating a character, joining one of the major orders, and getting to know everyone. It may take a few weeks, or even months, but sitting around waiting for someone in the forum will probably take forever.
Top accounts for sale: TG1 (or the gear) and AI1
Already sold: HW1/2/3/4 TG1DE

Tuesday, April 6th 2010, 4:43am

it just seems that I'd be throwing premium away with a low level character. I'd do it but no being premium, think it would still help.

falcotron

Professional

Tuesday, April 6th 2010, 5:31am

it just seems that I'd be throwing premium away with a low level character. I'd do it but no being premium, think it would still help.
Well, that's part of the reason joining a major order/horde/clan helps; you can still communicate with and get to know people through PMs.

It's also a good way to get people to trust that you're a solid, committed player who won't ruin or abandon an account that they give you, or immediately take off and join their worst rival. And playing well as a non-premium probably proves all of that even better than doing it as a premium.

So, it seems like a reasonable idea. Although I'd still try to get to know the rest of the world as much as possible during your free 7 days.

One problem I didn't think of is who to join. In HW W1, it's pretty easy--there are 2 Christian, 1 Saracen, and 2 Pagan orders that all have members ranging from top to bottom, and everyone else who matters is allied with half of them, so joining any of those 5 is a good way to meet half the high-levels in the world. But in TG W1, the only horde I can think of that looks like that is SiN, and they don't have any major allies. Most of the high-levels are either in 1-man or 1-man-plus-cannon-fodder hordes, or solo, or in "elite" semi-merc hordes like OT and CLS that probably don't want any low-levels.
Top accounts for sale: TG1 (or the gear) and AI1
Already sold: HW1/2/3/4 TG1DE