You are not logged in.

Tuesday, December 1st 2009, 2:51pm

WHAT!?

World 6? CMON! why not combine some old worlds to liven them up. no one is going to start over... World 5 doesn't even have DB's yet. :thumbdown:

Thunderwolf

Intermediate

Tuesday, December 1st 2009, 3:58pm

This forum exists because the German world 6 has started...
W3 EN > [FW] Fatal Warrior

TGW3EN

W1 NL > Krijgsheer [OvdK] Orde van de Kitsune

TGW1NL

Become my referral and earn premium tickets for tagoria: pm me for link(s).

Wednesday, December 9th 2009, 8:01pm

w5 with no db ? its been about 4 months since that started :P
shows how much people hate the new worlds... so good luck GAS

Wednesday, December 9th 2009, 9:44pm

Well.. I will post here since the other thread is only interested in TOTAL agreement. :cursing:

I strongly support suspending the opening of any new worlds indefinitely. Nurture the worlds you already have, interact with them, support them, upgrade them. But please do not roll out new worlds just for the sake of rolling out new worlds. There is still a strong player community here, but it is and has been dwindling for some time. Give them reason to stay for the long haul, a game that grows and evolves with them, something to look forward to and support they can count on. There is more than enough room for the game to grow in the current worlds...

Myr and the Indomitable Pirate Penguins

Thursday, December 10th 2009, 8:26am

Get rid of the 10 minute nonsense timer (Premium only recommendation) and you will have a lot people continue to play and PAYING. Many play on multiple worlds too. However few have 3 hours to waste EVERY day per world, and that is without interaction with other players (re arena's, battles, etc).

I know GAS is German and by definition their thought process is totally different to normal people of the world. Not everyone is stoic and find pleasure in going through a 3 hour grind. I know that is a very German thing to do, but that's not everyone else's cup of tea.

Psychologically it is real daunting to try and complete all 12 AP's over 3 hours EVERY day (to do otherwise means you fall behind very quickly).

Believe it or not GAS will find revenues increasing by simply shortening the timers. Right now it is a case of leave existing world to focus on another new world. But of course th

Think of the increase to player numbers being able to play on multiple worlds as a result. With an increase buzz to the community it will transalte to more cash $$$$$.

BTW - Due to neglect of this version of the game by GAS it really needs to get its act into gear in providing gaming upgrades that ACTUALLY makes it enjoyable to play rather than the opposite.

Sunday, December 13th 2009, 4:39am

THIS^^^^^

cheeta

Beginner

Saturday, April 3rd 2010, 9:56pm

I think paying members treated as pup :D If all misstreated ppl would leave GAS to facebook ad suggested, GAS will have only 10 years old in game, hope GASwill be pleased with their income :D :whistling:

cheeta

Beginner

Saturday, April 3rd 2010, 11:30pm

Not surprised there is no continuation to this thread, or others :(