You are not logged in.

Thursday, August 7th 2008, 1:45pm

Zantorian

We are a new horde that was founded and we are currently looking for members. Once we get more amber we will be upgrading to have 10 members currently we have 3 members so we have two spots to fill. Thanks and hope to see you in my horde.

Friday, August 22nd 2008, 9:56pm

Come on people we are an up and coming horde and we now currently have 7 members and we can take 8 more as we have a territory level 3. SO please join us we are accepting levels 8+ as we are somewhat active in wars with helping of allies and unofficial allies. So please join now before someone else takes your spot.

Tuesday, September 9th 2008, 8:28pm

Hey We are accepting levels 8+ into the horde we are still growing we have 10 members now and are setting up for strong alliances. I am a level 17 and will protect you and give you all the help you need as long as you are wanting to be in good horde and help the horde become one of the best middle member hordes. SO please apply or send me an ingame message my name is Daredevilchid and my horde is Zantorian.

Tuesday, September 23rd 2008, 7:54pm

Ok well a lot has happened since I last posted Zantorian is still looking for new recruits this time level 10+. We have merged with Dark Brotherhood and that will put us at 21 members and we are currently looking for 4 more members. I would like that you are premium but if not that is fine. So please pm me in game my name is Daredevilchid and you can also contact my warlord North. So again I hope to see some new warriors in the horde as we are one of the fastest growing hordes out there and are really competitive.