You are not logged in.

__styx__

Beginner

• "__styx__" started this thread

Wednesday, January 20th 2010, 3:24am

The Horde Of Pure Evil recruit

Hi All,

HOPE is open for recruit. We need new and active members. Our Healing Hut reached level 12 (volunteers can use it too), we kicked out our inactive members, so we have 18 empty slots for new warriors.

If you join us, we can help you to grow up your level, can save from other, higher level players. If anybody of higher level horde member has a needless stuff he/she will sell you cheaper - so you can easier upgrade your weapoins, armous, etc -. Return for it we expect, that you support our allies in their battles, donate Amber Stones daily and share your Cows (players who has lot of AS in their packets :D).

If you think, would join in our horde, just take an application. You can join in one of our allies too.
I do not accept the changes and request that the changes are adjusted to the wishes of the gamers. If not, I will stop playing this game by the 15th of December.

Wednesday, January 20th 2010, 1:59pm

Evil lives once more....

__styx__

Beginner

• "__styx__" started this thread

Wednesday, January 20th 2010, 3:31pm

Yeah, i hope :).
I do not accept the changes and request that the changes are adjusted to the wishes of the gamers. If not, I will stop playing this game by the 15th of December.