You are not logged in.

Makedon

Trainee

• "Makedon" started this thread

Thursday, November 26th 2009, 10:34pm

Niala

I cant belive that this is heppend to me!!
I make arange for trade
with Niala, Ember Armour for Ember Ax, and she take my armour and she
dont sell me Ember Ax. I Have make lot of trades selling in W3 never
heppend anything bad or wrong. She is big cheater! I hope GAS will do
something about this.
Respect Makedon on w3 , agaroth on W4

Thursday, November 26th 2009, 10:47pm

I have heard about this person stealing Tix before and not putting items on the market to buy afterwords.

Thursday, November 26th 2009, 11:00pm

She also scammed another W4 player called Brutal Lee.
This is unacceptable, if GAS does not take action then it just shows us how much they really care about the players. I say ban her!

Makedon

Trainee

Friday, November 27th 2009, 1:27am

-----
Sender: Niala
Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: swap
Date: 26.11.2009 21:44
we swap at 21:46pm
-----------Sender: Niala
Subject: swap
Date: 26.11.2009 21:01
u want to swap still?

i need an armour badly and i got the as ready 19200as and 15 dias thats what the sword come too do u have the as?

Sender: Niala
Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: swap
Date: 26.11.2009 21:18
yes i will pop back pm me when ur ready

here are some pms from her, after she robbed me we send lot of pms to her and from others players and she not respond!!!

Friday, November 27th 2009, 1:59am

Girl you wrong, you some type of SICKO ? 8|

Friday, November 27th 2009, 4:10am

ok..i just wanted to go ahead and say my piece b/c everyone who really knows me knows i'm not like that.
And..i sold my W4 Character to someone MONTHS ago..
I am only in W3 and W5 (as Salene) and only in AI Wars Eng W1..
I have no idea who took over my W4 character..and i'm sorry she's putting a bad name to me...
But that is not the original Niala...

Friday, November 27th 2009, 4:18pm

didnt think it was real naiala dumdidum
well this other niala offered to buy my account (THO) a while ago, if i said yes and she ripped me of i would be furious...
Get rid of her and make her return everything

NOW

Friday, November 27th 2009, 6:23pm

*starts up a chant* ban hammer ban hammer ban hammer!everyone with me! BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAAANNNHAAAAMER!!!!! 8o
And that was my rant! ^^

Saturday, November 28th 2009, 5:07am

ok..i just wanted to go ahead and say my piece b/c everyone who really knows me knows i'm not like that.
And..i sold my W4 Character to someone MONTHS ago..
I am only in W3 and W5 (as Salene) and only in AI Wars Eng W1..
I have no idea who took over my W4 character..and i'm sorry she's putting a bad name to me...
But that is not the original Niala...
Girl, how do we know your not lying ?(

Terrify

Beginner

Saturday, November 28th 2009, 10:01am

Admins can verify or disprove who is really behind the account now Shadow... seriously, don't try and stir up problems.
World 3 - Terrify
World 4 - Titania - Member of Zorth

Sunday, November 29th 2009, 6:45am

I knew i'd see you here :P

Makedon

Trainee

Tuesday, December 1st 2009, 9:42pm

Hello agaroth,
Unfortunately, I cannot help you. Trading items is not supported by
GameArt Studio. We do not provide a facility for it. Using the Market
is not reliable, as somebody else can purchase the item before your
intended trading partner.
Regards,
TG Team

so cheater will stay non punished :cursing:

Lady K

Professional

Wednesday, December 2nd 2009, 7:15pm

Mak, that policy has always stood. Item trades are a 'private' agreement - At your own risk

Wednesday, December 2nd 2009, 8:52pm

cmon,gas needs to start being nicer to their players!
And that was my rant! ^^

Thursday, December 3rd 2009, 1:15pm

To GAS: You are the most horrible game creators EVER to exist.

Thursday, December 3rd 2009, 3:06pm

To GAS: You are the most horrible game creators EVER to exist.

What Anette Said.

Jezper

Beginner

Friday, December 4th 2009, 10:53pm

That "general" rule that has always stood cannot be applied.
The reason is as follows:

Items purchased @ market = Amber Stones + Diamonds.
Items purchased @ market cost (for the levels we are talking about) obviously more Amber Stones/Diamonds than what can be produced via labour/attacks.
=> the Amber Stones/Diamonds are PURCHASED via tickets, which (for those unfamiliar with this new concept) COST REAL MONEY.

Moreover, from what I know, the transaction was as follows: I but item X and u get this ticket.

In my opinion, although the market is @ users' risk, since transactions involve tickets = REAL MONEY, the Administrators have a legal obligation to take action in this matter.

No support in this matter means that the Administrators (the ones who MUST apply rules & regulations in all user-related matters) do not view payments made by users for tickets as equal to support.

I for one do not pay for tickets hoping to be #1 in this game. I pay for a service that is provided and gives me the right to be supported more than a person who is a "regular" user.

Be very careful as this is not just a joke anymore. The case is actual THEFT and can be considered as such by any legal counselor.
By not helping in this situation you are clearly condoning such acts and offering the possibility for other persons to act in the same way.

I will read the disclaimer again to see exactly what you have / don't have to do for a user who pays for your service.

Thank you.

iceman

Unregistered

Saturday, December 5th 2009, 10:37pm

oi!!

GAS does an excellent job!! first one to disagree can come to belgium and fight it out with me and my collection of weapons! :cursing: :evil:

secondly, if a player does harm to you, put him/her on rotation. what i do feel that GAS can do, is block the his/hers pm-rights in order to keep the player from making anymore arrangements.

Sunday, December 6th 2009, 1:10am

as unfortunate an incident this is it happens quite often

GAS have no legal liability whatsoever as the purchase of tix is for the following and only the following

-1 months premium

-exchange for amber stones

-exchange for diamonds

that is it. Anything else a tix is used for is a private agreement between people that is not sanctioned by GAS

it is no different to someone buying an in game item through paypal or other financial transaction

on a personal note it is disgusting that there are people out there who will lower themselves for a handful of tix..... i guess some people just have no pride

Sunday, December 6th 2009, 2:03am

:cursing: gas is beaing reeeeeaaaaly retarded about it i mean,she bought the tix and gave them money,they need to back her because she just made part of their freakin paychecks!!!!!!!gas has pretty much frickin forgot bout tag,only cares abotu ai wars,which in my opi nion is complete c.rap. they promised us the christmas stuff but i dobt their gonna pull through with it! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
And that was my rant! ^^

Sunday, December 6th 2009, 4:21am

the reality is IYD that it becomes one persons word against another and GAS have no way to verify otherwise. They can track the use of tix and who bought them and who used them, but how can they confirm why the tix were transferred?

Caeridwen

Beginner

Tuesday, December 8th 2009, 1:05pm

If the agreement was made through pm's, and one or both player can show said pm's it's easier to track it. However, as pm's get deleted regularly there is no way to verify that the record hasn't been tampered with.

Also, I agree with your statement above this one. GAS has clearly laid framework and disclaimers about what they will and will not support when it comes to tickets. As such, no legal action can be taken against them for this "theft".

Jezper

Beginner

Tuesday, December 8th 2009, 1:40pm

They have posted rules about what to do with tickets. But not about what not to do and how NOT to use them. So the area is still grey.

A perfect example is the situation at hand.

It just opens up options for such users. I wonder if the same is possible in AI War. I'm sure it is.

Tuesday, December 8th 2009, 2:09pm

yes AI war has the same set up. I guess the question could be asked as to why there is manual ticket usage ability at all if not for people to exchange tix?

Tuesday, December 8th 2009, 6:15pm

good point! but i still back her! 8o
And that was my rant! ^^

Makedon

Trainee

Thursday, December 10th 2009, 2:36pm

OK back to the topic ! Niala on w4 is multyplayer for sure, real Niala dont like to say who to she sell account only i know its some w5 player. GAS cant track multu player? Where the armour gone and other things on Niala? so we can have 4-5 accounts? w4 world is nervouse becouse of this and stop saying someone GAS do great job bad job.. let find the cheater!!!

Caeridwen

Beginner

Friday, December 11th 2009, 9:54pm

Ok guys. You do realize that complaining here on the forums is not going to do you any good right? Send a support ticket through the in game mail system if you want any answers.

Makedon

Trainee

Sunday, December 13th 2009, 11:06am

Caer u probobly should read something before u write.... :|

Lady K

Professional

Sunday, December 13th 2009, 4:36pm

OK back to the topic ! Niala on w4 is multyplayer for sure, real Niala dont like to say who to she sell account only i know its some w5 player. GAS cant track multu player? Where the armour gone and other things on Niala? so we can have 4-5 accounts? w4 world is nervouse becouse of this and stop saying someone GAS do great job bad job.. let find the cheater!!!
If you have proof or suspicions about a potential multi, the forums is not the place to lay down accusations. Send a message to support admin

shady_sands

Beginner

Monday, December 28th 2009, 6:38pm

That "general" rule that has always stood cannot be applied.
The reason is as follows:

Items purchased @ market = Amber Stones + Diamonds.
Items purchased @ market cost (for the levels we are talking about) obviously more Amber Stones/Diamonds than what can be produced via labour/attacks.
=> the Amber Stones/Diamonds are PURCHASED via tickets, which (for those unfamiliar with this new concept) COST REAL MONEY.

Moreover, from what I know, the transaction was as follows: I but item X and u get this ticket.

In my opinion, although the market is @ users' risk, since transactions involve tickets = REAL MONEY, the Administrators have a legal obligation to take action in this matter.

No support in this matter means that the Administrators (the ones who MUST apply rules & regulations in all user-related matters) do not view payments made by users for tickets as equal to support.

I for one do not pay for tickets hoping to be #1 in this game. I pay for a service that is provided and gives me the right to be supported more than a person who is a "regular" user.

Be very careful as this is not just a joke anymore. The case is actual THEFT and can be considered as such by any legal counselor.
By not helping in this situation you are clearly condoning such acts and offering the possibility for other persons to act in the same way.

I will read the disclaimer again to see exactly what you have / don't have to do for a user who pays for your service.

Thank you.
All that You said would be valid and true IF, the items, in this game would be considered a merchandise. They are not. As You can clearly understand from the legal disclaimer and rules of GAS, You are not even the owner of the account or of any items that are present on the account, so You can never gain or lose anything that is real in economic value. Your purchases of tickets, premium memberships and such are considered an enhancement to Your game play and game experience. To have a legal right of accusation on such matter as fraud in trade agreements, the items of this game would have to be considered as merchandise, registered as such and sold as such, since they are not, GAS can not make any claims on any of the players and the criminal element is absent in this scenario, sorry to say that, I hate cheaters myself... There are measures however that have to be taken in this case: first of all there must be a thorough investigation of the accounts on suspicion, as someone already stated - multi accounts are not that hard to track for administrators of any web based game, in fact it is quite simple. I am sorry for agaroth and his loss, but this CAN and probably WILL happen in the future, since there is no support for such transactions. My advice to future dealers that want to buy/sell for tickets would be simple: never trust anyone, world 4 has a nice, mature and decent community in general, but there is always a chance someone will chose the dark side...And If the items are no longer present anywhere at the moment, I', sure eventually we will find out where they landed, give it time guys, such things usually crawl up to the daylight themselves...