You are not logged in.

Saturday, December 12th 2009, 2:41am

Suggestions for the New World

If they are going to open it, which I assume no amount of complaining from us will stop it, then we should give some suggestions.

1) Some form of deterrent to attacking people 10 levels below you. I don't care what it is, negative xp, just can't do it, you'll always lose, really doesn't matter.

2) NO MORE HEAL HUTS. They are ridiculously expensive as they are, the system in place in AIW is a much better concept and should be followed.

3) Relax the rules a little. If people are not allowed to insult / bait, what is the point of the shoutbox? All good battles / wars are started by baiting. Curtailing natural human reactions forces many to leave. Most people who speak english do not share the same sensibilities as our German cousins.

Well those are my 3 suggestions
If they are implemented I'd love to play, drop a bunch of tixx, and not cause any problems.
If not, w6 will be dead in 6 months from open.

Here's your chance to get it right, GAS, have a BUNCH of people spending money, no headaches.

I would love to see more suggestions here, people's thoughts and feelings about all this.

JUST PLEASE KEEP IT CONSTRUCTIVE.

I know a lot of people didn't like Painbringer on w4. But I've heard the world got dull and boring once he was gone. These suggestions, (I hope) will fix a lot of the structural problems. I hope this will not become a rehash of old squabbles.

damadar

Unregistered

Saturday, December 12th 2009, 11:28am

3) Relax the rules a little. If people are not allowed to insult / bait, what is the point of the shoutbox? All good battles / wars are started by baiting. Curtailing natural human reactions forces many to leave. Most people who speak english do not share the same sensibilities as our German cousins.

A shout box isnt an insult box m8

Sunday, December 13th 2009, 6:35pm

aha, right you are

perhaps no insults, but some friendly baiting would add a bit of spice to it, don't you think?

Sunday, December 13th 2009, 7:02pm

One more thought,

Make it R rated. No need to allow kiddies on all the worlds.....

Wednesday, December 16th 2009, 9:07pm

what you got agaist kids :D
Im 13 and i dont think im a problem :D

I lik all of th suggstions apart form th attacking restrictions :)

Kiddo

Trainee

Wednesday, December 16th 2009, 9:52pm

omg draja! im almost 13,ill be 13 in feb of next year lol,i thought i was the only kid of this age here! i know im the youngest person in w2 lol!what world do you play? :)
And that was my rant! ^^

Wednesday, December 16th 2009, 10:08pm

y kiddo :D
i was 13 in dec ;)
i play w3 :D!!