[KING] Crushers - 31 Members - 23.0 Level Average
[FW] Fatal Warriors - 41 Members - ?? Level Average
[NUCKS] Canuckleheads - 54 members - 23.7 Level Average
[WAR] Warriors of Destruction - 36 Members - 23.1 level Average
[DEATH] Horde of the Ancestors - 36 Members - 27.0 Level Average
[-TM-] The Musketeers - 4 Members - 37.2 Level Average
[DnD Monsters - 11 Members - 22.1 Level Average

This is a very decent line up guys :D

Also some basic rules are forming, will let you all know when ;)

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "Dragaja/Dark Guardian" (Aug 31st 2009, 1:42pm)

Sunday, August 30th 2009, 6:02pm

World 3 Battle Tournament - Possible Battle Rules:
-------------------------------------------

1) Merc Rule - MAX of 10 Mercs Per horde or 20 Diamonds Per Horde or MAX limit is agreed on by both hordes before battle.

2) Allies / Existing Contracts - All allies and merc contracts before the tournament will be cancelled as long as tournament continues.

3) Volenteers - Volenteers will be evened out by independant referee, referee will join camp and make sure he can get an even spread by using pm's, sb etc.

4) No Pre-Hits

These are some possible rules guys, if anyone has improvements, or doesnt like the rules please post so :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dragaja/Dark Guardian" (Aug 30th 2009, 6:20pm)

amalia

Unregistered

Sunday, August 30th 2009, 6:10pm

i think the third one would be kind of hard to do.

Sunday, August 30th 2009, 6:12pm

It will be very hard to do :)
But im sure with co-operation it will work, hopefully :D
Maybe it shouldnt be a rule :0
Also guys, if the hordes dont like the idea, vote it away, we want everyone to be happy with these ruels ;)

Dervish

Beginner

Occupation: aspiring writer/critic but makes ends meet as a dispatcher

Sunday, August 30th 2009, 6:26pm

This tourney won't work unless traditional allies are open to seeing the game in a new light. And I agree: controlling vols will be most difficult and the biggest issue with keeping things fair.

I will offer my best guess to even things out but for now the role of a referee (if that still is relevant) is to award additional merc points for any imbalancing volunteers for one side.

Sunday, August 30th 2009, 6:30pm

ino dervish, vols and stuff will be the biggest complication, but i have help from Holybatman and Demogorgon and im sure we'll find something :)
And plus this tournament still needs work, and help so suggestions will really help :)

We could even add a price to the winning horde???

andpratama

Trainee

Sunday, August 30th 2009, 8:58pm

yes, number 3 about volunteers is really hard to accept.. because we always fight with all of our allies.

jeffnz56

Beginner

Monday, August 31st 2009, 12:35am

Horde Of Ancestors is happy to participate members 36 average: 25.14

We have trialled the rules above and the vol thing worked but only with the help of both hordes involved. The hardest one to manage is the average. A suggestion would be for the mercs to only be hired 1-2 hours prior to battle to level up as these can be managed easier, mercs may not like it too much.

Jeff

Monday, August 31st 2009, 1:47pm

Hey everyone :)
we have a very nice sign up dont we :D
Me holybatman and demogorgon are putting together some final rules.
These rules will be sent out to all horde leaders and will be voted yes or no. Any suggestions please post them here or pm me demogorgon and holybatman.

Also, once rules are agreed on a battle line up for the first day will be sent out, consisting of 5 or 6 battles, the next day only about 6 hordes left, 3 battles, next day 3 hordes left, all fight eachother and see who wins :D

Please let me know if you like, dislike, hate or love this tournament :)

Dervish

Beginner

Tuesday, September 1st 2009, 5:23pm

Tourney update

Howdy all participants and interested observers,

The tourney rules are being fleshed out as we speak. First step is for a few folks to give basic feedback. The second step will be to get a more general response from the leadership of participating hordes. The third step will be to post it here on the forums for the whole community to respond. ELEM hopes to do this in 24 hour increments. It may be too much to ask but I'm hoping something can be set up for this weekend. Stay tuned!

Dervish/aka HB

Tuesday, September 1st 2009, 5:59pm

Hey guys :)
We're all working hard on the rules at the moment :)
Tomorrow morning / evening me, bat or demo will send these rules out. All hordes will have 24 hours to let us know what they think.
The next day or later that day ill hordes will be informed of: Tournament Day 1 Battle Line-up.
This also will include what time you can both fight eachother, the battle times will be as convienient as we can make them :0

Thanks for being patient guys and we hope that this tournament will start soon.

Dervish

Beginner

Friday, September 4th 2009, 4:07am

Update on tourney

2 hordes have yet to respond. 9 hordes have been heard from. Based on my selfish setup the matches would be as follows:

Nucks: 1641 check: random seed but open
FW: 1137 check: no deal breakers
HOA: 1007 check: no mercs or else
WOD: 887 check: no mercs but not a deal breaker
Crush: 713 check: limited mercs
ELEM: 454 open
7th: 418 check: no mercs, consolidate smaller hordes w/o hut
Monsters: 243 quorum
Shadows: 200 quorum
DMH: 199 open
Muskateers: 149 open but keep it simple

I've heard from nearly all hordes and opinions are far-ranging as my convoluted attempt to give voice to all options was. My best take on a distillation of the overall msg from all sides is to:

#1. Keep it simple as possible for now. Complex rules may be for the future but not for the inaugural.
#2. A majority want either no mercs or extremely trimmed version.
#3 Let's have fun and get this going.

With this in mind I propose the following:

Time: (TBA but this weekend sometime for the first round)

Rule #1: No requirements for use of D's or Ambers
Rule #2: Mercs will be hired as each matchup seems necessary or agreed upon by each side, w/ a Ref.
Rule #3: All battles will occur simultaneously or within 30 min.
Rule #4: House rules: ELEM prefers a seeding system as I outlined. Hosting hordes in future can do it randomly or some other fashion.

Nucks (1641) versus FW (1137) My take: Both w/ max hut, both with heavy hitters. I suggest FW get 4 merc slots initially then leave to vols.

DEATH (1007) versus WAR (887) My take: Both w/ max hut, slight nod to DEATH. I suggest WAR get 3 merc slots initially then leave to vols.

Crushers (713) versus 7th (fourhundredeighteen) My take: Both w/ max hut, significant advantage to Crush. I suggest 5 merc slots to 7th.

Monsters (243) versus Shadows (200) My take: Neither with max hut, slight nod to Monsters. I suggest 1 merc slot for Shadows.

DMH (199) versus Muskateers (149) My take: Major advantage to DMH for max hut. I suggest 4 merc slots for Musks.

Future rounds to be conducted in 24 to 48 hours as can be agreed. I was hoping to create rules for tourneys in general but feedback so far has made it clear that we should simply worry about getting this one started and not worry about posterity. We'll worry about small hordes versus larger hordes or hut versus no hut as they occur. The key is to get this thing going.

ELEM will get a bye if all participants still remain and will act as a pool of independents, neutrals. I will ask most fervently that no ELEM members try to get merc'd. As mentioned, vols, tixx deals cannot be controlled. But I hope all participants use the power of persuasion more than anything else to achieve victory. My sense is even a tiny aspect of mercenaries is important for various reasons.

If/Once the time can be agreed upon for all participants, the 1st round will begin this weekend.

Monday, September 7th 2009, 6:03pm

W3BT Started today guys :D
I hope you all enjoy it, it will continue for a period of days wich is great :D!!

Hopefully next time we can add more :D So i hope you enjoy it and after the tounement is 100% over, please pm me how you found it :)

Tuesday, September 8th 2009, 1:32am

I won't be participating (as Swedish Dragon)...too complicated for me!
HW2 - Erryk_von_Aenz (deleted)
HW3 - California Dragoon (taken over by another player)
HW4 - Swedish Dragon (retired--i.e. deleted--at lvl 65)
HW5 - Wilfred of Ivanhoe (deleted)
HW6 - Thane Oskar Renqvist (taken over)
HW7 - Duncan MacDragan (taken over)
HW8 - Simeon Zane (active)
Tag geW1 - Kalif Dragoner (taken over)
Tag enW1 - Istvan Dragonur (taken over)
Tag enW2 - Erryk von Aenz (active)
Tag enW3 - Swedish Dragon (active)
Tag enW4 - Linnorm (active)
Tag enW5 - Trona Alkara (active)

Tuesday, September 8th 2009, 7:36pm

W3BT

Hey Everyone :)
Yesterday at 04:00 - 04:30 12 Hordes fought, Out of all of these hordes, 6 now Remain. We had some great hordes fight, and Now all who remain are:

[KING] Crushers
[DEATH] Horde of the Ancestors
[NUCKS] CanuckleHeads
[ELEM] Order of the Elements
[-TM-] The Musketeers
[DnD] Monsters

And in less than 24 Hours, All these hordes will fight again, and hopefully gain access to the next round.

6 Hordes left, 3 Spaces in the final, Log on tomorrow and watch as these hordes beat eachother up for the title of:
W3BT Champion !!!

Thanks for joining all you great hordes :)

Thursday, September 10th 2009, 6:19pm

W3BT - Final Round

After 3 days of brutal beatings, painful poundings and a whole lot of fun, we have 3 hordes out of 12 left, these 3 hordes are:
[ELEM] Order of the elements - outnumbered and ertain to lose, but outstandingly, with 28 fighters, 21 survived and ELEM won !!
[NUCKS] Canuckleheads - they had = numbers for their battle and with strength, they pulled through and won !!!
[DnD] Monsters - 7 more fighters, and about 7 less level average, These guys beat the enemy and won also !!!

So now, within 48 hours, these 3 hordes will battle eachother to see who wins the title :D !!

Thanks for reading my cheesy, random message :D!

Saturday, September 12th 2009, 12:43pm

W3BT - Semi Final

A new rule was made, the smallest horde through to the semi final would get a free pass.
This means that [DnD] Monsters, will go through to the final.
Meaning NUCKS and ELEM will battle eachother for the place in the final against Monsters.

Good Luck guys

Monday, September 14th 2009, 5:25pm

Earlier today, NUCKS vs ELEM fought against eachother :)!!!
after all the hard work, ELEM won, Thanks for a great battle to both hordes.
So now, in the final we have:
[DnD] Monsters Vs [ELEM] Order of the Elements

Good luck to both hordes, and remember that ya's are fighting to win !

Thursday, September 17th 2009, 10:27pm

Winners

The winner's of W3BT are [ELEM] Order of the Elements !!!!! :)
Gratz on winning guys :) i hope everyone enjoyed this experience, also, can people post what they thought of the tournament here please :)
Thanks ;)