You are not logged in.

ADMIN

Unregistered

Thursday, May 29th 2008, 10:28am

Market / Trade / Work

Trade

Q1. Where can I get items?

In the village there are three ways to buy or sell items, at the blacksmith, at the Alchemist or at the market.

Q2. What's the difference between the blacksmith, the alchemist and the market?
Items at the blacksmith and the Alchemist have a fixed price and you have to match the required level. (As eg. level 10 player you can't buy a level 12 weapon). If you sell items to the blacksmith or alchemist, you only get 50% of the original price.

On the market you can buy or sell items. Items differ in price but not in quality. The trader will charge the seller a fee of 10%. You can buy everything on the market, regardless of your level.

Q3. What's the level of a weapon?
If you are at the blacksmith, you can only see the items close or below your level. The higher you increase in level, the more items you can see. If you have a weapon with a level higher than that of your character, this will have a negative influence on your skills. The difference between your level and the weapon's level will be subtracted from those skills that the weapon improves. This means that a weapon with a higher level won't give you all it's skill points. If your Premium status expires, you still can use your premium weapons or buy premium weapons on the market.

Q4. I have purchased a root or potion? How can I use it?
With a click on Character and then on Inventory you can see your items and also apply regeneration items.
Please note: If you apply more life points than you actually need to fill them up again, you will lose the surplus item lifepoints.

Q5. I have put something on the market. A day later it disappeared and wasn't sold?

It's back in your inventory. Offers are active for 24 hours, after that they are cancelled automatically.

Q6. Do items on the market sell with their enchantments?
No. Items lose these properties when sold.

Work

Q1. Why should I work?
If you have less than 25 LP you can earn some money. Your pay depends on your level.

Q2. I didn't get my pay!

To make sure that you really went to work, quit the village and then go back und click on the farm again. There you can see if you are at work and if the counter is working.
Hint: If you are at work and get drawn into a battle, your work is cancelled and you will be paid for every full hour that you worked after the battle.

louise

Unregistered

Wednesday, May 13th 2009, 11:37am

New Market Changes!!

Price Dispersion on the Market

The introduction of the new market leads to a few significant changes, amongst others the change in price span:

If you buy an item from the blacksmith then you can sell it on the market between 60-110 % of blacksmith price.

When you sell an item on the market then that item will have a reduced price for the rest of its life. For example when you sell an item for the first time it can be sold for 60% to 110% of the Blacksmith's price. When you sell that item again, then you will only be able to sell it for 80% to 110% of the price that you bought it for. The item decreases in value when it has already been sold on the market. This is with the exception of healing remedies.

Healing Remedies can only be traded in the market at the price 88% to 98% of the Alchemist's price.

Market Helper

-Premium Players can now use the Market Helper.

You can take advantage of the Market Helper when you are purchasing healing remedies. Using the Market Helper is easy. Simply insert the total amount you want to spend and the healing remedies that you would like to buy. The Market Helper will show you all the healing remedies that you can buy. He will begin with the cheapest healing remedies first. If you choose "all" in your search, then the search will begin with the cheapest healing remedies of the biggest categories. If you buy all items in one category and you still have Amber Stones left over, then the Market Helper will move onto the next category, starting with the cheapest again.

louise

Unregistered

Wednesday, August 12th 2009, 12:07pm

An example of the Market prices

Lets say that Player A bought a weapon for 110000 from the Blacksmith.

Player A wants to sell this item on the market. He can sell this item between 60% - 110% that is 66000 Amber Stones and 121000 Amber Stones. Player A puts this item on the market for 121,000 Amber Stones that is 110% of the original price.

Player B buys this item on the Market. When he goes to sell it, he can only sell it for 80% -110% of the price that he bought he for. 80% of 121,000 is 96800 and 110% is 133100. Player B sells this item for 96800.

Player C buys this item for 96800 from player B. He can sell this item for 80%-110% of the price he bought it for. This is 77440 Amber Stones to 106480 Amber Stones. Player C sells this item for 77440.

Player D buys this item for 77440. When he wants to sell this item for 80% of the price he bought it for, he encounters problems. 80% of 77440 is 61952. This figure is less than 60% of the original Blacksmith price, 66000. Therefore Player D will be forced to sell this item for 66000 - 85184

These limits of 60% to 110% cannot not exceed the shop price