You are not logged in.

Wednesday, June 3rd 2009, 2:58pm

Newbie questions

I apologize in advance if this is not the place to ask these questions. I searched the regular board and could not seem to find a place for a newbie to the game to ask questions therefore, since I am in World 4, I will ask them here.

1. Is there a place I can go to in the game to look at a list of people to choose from whom I can attack? I have used the Attack button but it asks the name of the player I want to attack. since I don't know anyone, I don't know a name to put in the search window.

2. I know the answer to this question will be dependent upon a person's strategies for their character. I have found out how to buy Skill Points and have begun to use my Amber to buy more SP. Since I can't seem to find an explanation for what each category is for, i.e. what does Strength affect? Agility and Dexterity, and so on, I have been spreading my SP over all my abilities. (Ok, so I have been concentrating a bit more on Strength because that is always a good thing to have in abundance) What is a good strategy for building the Abilities for the future?

3. What is a Horde? is it a clan? An alliance of people? Can you join more than 1?

Thank you for any answers. :thumbup:

Hiryo

Beginner

Wednesday, June 3rd 2009, 6:52pm

RE: Newbie questions

I apologize in advance if this is not the place to ask these questions. I searched the regular board and could not seem to find a place for a newbie to the game to ask questions therefore, since I am in World 4, I will ask them here.

1. Is there a place I can go to in the game to look at a list of people to choose from whom I can attack? I have used the Attack button but it asks the name of the player I want to attack. since I don't know anyone, I don't know a name to put in the search window.

2. I know the answer to this question will be dependent upon a person's strategies for their character. I have found out how to buy Skill Points and have begun to use my Amber to buy more SP. Since I can't seem to find an explanation for what each category is for, i.e. what does Strength affect? Agility and Dexterity, and so on, I have been spreading my SP over all my abilities. (Ok, so I have been concentrating a bit more on Strength because that is always a good thing to have in abundance) What is a good strategy for building the Abilities for the future?

3. What is a Horde? is it a clan? An alliance of people? Can you join more than 1?

Thank you for any answers. :thumbup:
1. Just click search it'll give you a player to attack.
2. The game guide says this;
Strength: The stronger you are, the more damage you do when you land a successful hit.

Dexterity: Dexterity determines how well you can handle your equipment and influences the effectiveness of your attacks.

Agility: The higher your agility, the quicker your movements, so you can defend yourself better.

Stamina: The more stamina you have, the more attacks you may perform during a fight.

Accuracy: Higher accuracy improves your chances of landing critical hits. A critical hit does double the amount of damage you would normally cause.
3. Basicly yes it is a clan, a group of people who band together to attack others, and no, you cannot join more than one

Hope this helps you.

H.

Thursday, June 4th 2009, 12:03am

Yes it does Hiryo. Thank you for your reply. I really did read the guide. Honest I did!