You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 283.

Tuesday, January 31st 2012, 3:41pm

Author: edwinm

a Trading Post !

Well AOA, good suggestion, but I doubt that they will roll out the old market again. Just as Porto says...

Tuesday, January 31st 2012, 3:36pm

Rares after update

Account Elektra 4EN last received the following: 2011-11-15 09:40:00+01:00 10050-4ENTG item-name: Battle Armour of Contempt item-id:530 Aribeth 2EN is yet to receive a rare item. I don't see the "guarantee" here, well at least my W4 seems to be luckier than my W1 & W2. But judging from my W1 & W2 experience, it can be mid of this year that this W4 get another rare

Saturday, January 28th 2012, 4:58pm

Rares after update

Keeps me wondering and thinking... My W2 and W4 should be having the same lousy fate...

Saturday, January 28th 2012, 4:29pm

Rares after update

!!! Since the new system I have not received a rare!! So any more excuses? Hi edwinm, Having checked our database three times, there is no entry for your account having received a rare item since the new system was introduced. This means that you are yet to receive a rare item, and when you do, it will be logged in out files. Cheers and Enjoy Playing, Your Support Team Tagoria support 27.01.2012 11:44 edwinm 26.01.2012 11:54 Just saw a post by Dragon Eater in the forum regarding rares So can som...

Friday, November 4th 2011, 5:22pm

We want your opinion!

My preference would be number 2, where we can merge worlds. I am not inclined to start over a new "international world" just don't have the money to do that. Plus I am a mod, I agree with what Porto says, as a multi language SB will create havoc, trust me... I have to say that I play in W1 W2 & W4. So give me an option on how to combine that in a merged world. Well we need a fair options for the players who play in different world, not just keep one and delete the others Give us more details too...

Tuesday, April 26th 2011, 3:54am

High Level inactives with a Level 10 Gryphon

Oh Come on, don't drag this longer than this should be. Please just ask the devs to implement some changes & safeguards. I am no programmer but, How hard is it to LIMIT the level of people buying pets in the market and also SET the beast fight will be based on the main character level?? The proposed result would be: High level char cannot buy low level pet in market High level char will only fight their own level range. I think what players want are actually fairness in this game, not a loophole...

Wednesday, December 29th 2010, 2:22am

Rares after update

Sadly I haven't receive any items since the update, lol

Sunday, December 19th 2010, 6:17pm

Auction Is Pure Fraud

I was bidding head to head with another players for the flame sword so we spent like prolly 50+ dias to increase again and again, until the item gets to like 200+ dias. However during the last 40 seconds of all the bid rounds I went through, I click bid again to increase but it went INTERNAL ERROR what a disappointment !! This is my last attempt to use the market bidding feature. I wont use any bidding again, until they fixed something. ps. Tehre's some funny things happening with the bid clock ...

Thursday, December 16th 2010, 9:12am

Rares after update

Bug Fixes Quests The Druid now drops level-appropriate items. I also want to correlate with the above statemens from the game updates. So far I received nothing (other than DF, bulbs, roots & HoHs) in EN W1 & W2

Tuesday, December 14th 2010, 7:40am

Rares after update

So I'm just curious, as to whether anyone has gotten a rare item after the BIG Patch ?? Anyone else in EN worlds who also get any DB items? (excluding runes & god points) Kindly share... Coz I still got a bone bracelet yesterday, lol, unbelievable ---------- edwinm - TAG EN W1 Aribeth - TAG ENW2

Thursday, December 9th 2010, 12:16pm

Re: Gift Package for Skill Reset and Mountain Changes

I'm not defending GAS here. I just want to look what are they cooking next. and exactly how they will address the problems that comes with this c.rappy update. I'm not holding my breath in the water either

Thursday, December 9th 2010, 12:08pm

Correct, they need to tell us in advance when this is going to happen. And it should be FAST !!

Thursday, December 9th 2010, 12:04pm

Don't run DB's on a Sunday

I agree with this. Those with timezone GMT +5 above will be affected by the next day where most of us would have to work.

Thursday, December 9th 2010, 11:59am

They given 100% healing after quests now. DS said that they are going to fix the monster dmaage & all the crazy stuff that they implemented on this major update. Let's give them a chance to actually fix this. Yes, I'm a mod, but I also play EN W1 & W2. I feel the same way as the others, I lost lots fights in mountains & find the market now is c.rappy & the game become way too much diamond dependant However I will look forward to this promised update. Hopefully TAG can be good again. ------------...

Monday, October 25th 2010, 12:48pm

Patch Notes - 25.10.2010 translated

Regarding Bodyguards & plunder Out of curiosity I get my BG in W1 & went plunder. I did 4 plunders up till now, and the monsters DEF stays the same, they did not follow your boosted DEF due to using bodyguards. So I would think that we are stronger compared to the monsters. As for the results, I dare not to comment yet, since I still got varying results from plunders, like previously when I have not activated the BG. I think we need to gather up a poll in the forum to tell whether the increased ...

Tuesday, October 5th 2010, 5:13pm

magic cloaks

Quoted from "rijobe" (the only reason I am thinking cloaks is because every other part of the body is already covered) Yeah you think cloaks I think pants... That section is not covered, I want to wear pants!

Tuesday, September 21st 2010, 5:21pm

Druid Rewards Cap

Need a BUMP !! +1

Saturday, July 10th 2010, 7:05pm

married characters idea

I like the idea of Married Characters can have bonuses. Otherwise the "marriage feature" is just kinda BS. I wonder why people spend dias to get no benefit out of it. The additional DEF makes sense. I would also add, if the married characters are in the same battle camp, maybe they can get the same bonus? or probably +10 attack, or whatever bonus that can be think of.

Saturday, June 26th 2010, 6:02pm

mod assignments

Currently playing in W1 & W2, but always watching all the English worlds

Saturday, June 19th 2010, 5:20pm

World Cup Contest

Spain - Germany 2 - 1

Saturday, January 23rd 2010, 8:21pm

W1 Stats Leaderboard

not just me falco, the EN W1 is waiting for your famous stuff

Saturday, January 23rd 2010, 8:07am

W1 Stats Leaderboard

Still waiting on the W1 Stat Leaderboard, this thread is what is all about....

Friday, January 15th 2010, 4:07pm

W1 Stats Leaderboard

I have PMed falco many times, might as well write it down here. Please update the stats leaderboard... it's already 2010

Friday, December 25th 2009, 9:55am

Yang ngomong betawian...

Bt_ijo, main di world berapa? Nick namenya siapa?

Thursday, December 24th 2009, 4:32am

Game Update

Since my last thread was locked down due to dispute between players, I'm posting a new one here. I still need to hear when the developers going to update the game? Pls admin or developer answer this. Sutekh, pls give us answer.

Sunday, December 6th 2009, 3:23pm

Updates

Is asking when the developers are going to give us the major updates?? They announce it as "early christmas present" Admins or devs please give us some info

Friday, October 16th 2009, 6:51am

What are you listening right now?

Manusia Bodoh - ADA Band feat. Dave Koz

Monday, October 5th 2009, 3:52am

Can the player that just stopped playing puginatrix in w2 contact me

BUMP ! Help needed pls. Need the previous owner to contact me or knighthawk.

Monday, September 28th 2009, 5:52pm

Summary of Suggestions

Louise, It would also nice to display the quest that we are on, on the questing screen. Also the remaining AP.

Monday, September 28th 2009, 5:43pm

Still in need of the e-mail for the account. If you are the previous user please PM via forum to me or knighthawk in W3 ========================================================= OK so you beat me in horde battle, but I see you try again in 1 on 1 27.09.2009 20:23 sabobskia Level 33 Puginatrix Level 42 Winner: Puginatrix The winner's booty: 5 1 Experience points 0 145 Hitpoints 1449

Thursday, September 24th 2009, 10:07am

John, I can contact her for you. If the e-mail that you're looking for, I think i might have it.

Friday, September 4th 2009, 6:52am

Game Changes....

Umm... Flakjacket... you might want to correct your statement... the guy you mentioned received 3 pcs of lvl 54 reinforced battle hammer. He sold 2 of em

Friday, September 4th 2009, 3:50am

Game Changes....

I would agree on this one. I am sorry to say that GAS definition of random is a BULL. I played in W1 for more than a year now, lately I've seen many same players receive DB items consecutively, well probably not in a row, but I can say very OFTEN. In EN W1 I also see that people like ulric, gigi, woozles, ole (and maybe many more that i haven;t mention) has yet to receive anything till now. Yeah how many DB now since the first one in EN W1? Ugh... sorry too many I think I lost count... So yeah, ...

Sunday, August 30th 2009, 2:52pm

Remove the delay after arena fights

I get the idea, falco. However arena is considered an SF, therefore the system have to make you wait 5 more minutes after doing one round. Perhaps if arena is not considered an SF, your idea might just happen.

Sunday, August 30th 2009, 2:45pm

Change the "all-or-nothing" nature of the Healing Hut

Nicely put, falco. Can't describe it better than what you have written down. +1

Tuesday, August 25th 2009, 6:45pm

Regarding PRO vs Merc Hordes

Quoted from "Mckenzie" I am Zorro! Quoted Why? too scared to say your W1 name? Just like emc said, I guess you're just a coward with a big mouth on a subject that probably does not concern you, since you are not PRO, nor CLS. @Laidbeatle I think your horde discussed this with us before; before you do the attacking frenzy... even myr was kind enough to offer you guys solution to increase EP altogether. Yeah... but no... PRO just could not be patient enough and decided to click declare before any...

Tuesday, August 25th 2009, 3:52am

Regarding PRO vs Merc Hordes

Quoted from "Mckenzie" I have no problems telling you my name But you obviously have problems explaining me why your horde should get immunity to attacks? So what's keeping you from telling your name then? Certainly CLS is not immune to attacks, If you or others want to attack us, do it.

Wednesday, July 22nd 2009, 3:23am

How about this "Random Factor"

Nicely pointed out, KM

Saturday, July 18th 2009, 11:43pm

SB Censors

Allowed? Which cheater is that myr?

Wednesday, July 1st 2009, 2:53am

Sugguestion - Simple SB entry test

+1 So how can I get diamonds?

Wednesday, July 1st 2009, 2:48am

Battle losers

LOL, LB So you can mock them?

Tuesday, June 30th 2009, 6:22am

Horde Quests (my version)

+1 Good idea, Zorcon, very detailed. I like it

Tuesday, June 30th 2009, 3:42am

Druid Rewards Cap

I quote this from the GAME GUIDE Dimension Battle: Once you reach level 12, you can take part in Dimension Battles and defend a God in the Battle. If your side wins and you had 90% or more life points before the Battle then you will receive a reward; Divine Favour Points. As an extra reward all players that participated in the Dimension Battle with over 90% life points (winners or losers) have a chance of winning a Rune Stone or a Set item (Set-Item-level: Your level + 1 to Your level + 10) and ...

Monday, June 29th 2009, 3:00am

Druid Rewards Cap

In DB players are only able to get an item +10 level above him/her. Meaning a lvl 30 can't get a storm armor or an ice helmet. I believe the Druid's rewards are also capped this way, we cannot get an item 10 level above our character level --> Louise pls confirm this IMHO the the Druid's reward must also be capped in the lower region. Meaning a level 40 char cannot get an arm bone or a stone knife. I would recommend capping/limiting the lower region of the druid reward also max 10 lvl below the ...

Saturday, June 27th 2009, 9:57am

Best AVI's in W1 Poll

How come mine is not available in the poll ?

Thursday, June 25th 2009, 4:15am

World transfers?

That is why Mystic also recommend a cap system, lets say when you're lvl 50 in W1 and you transfer into W4, you cannot be lvl 50 & probably the equipment will not be transferred. Or equipment will be transferred as an AS equivalent using some formula.