You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 72.

Thursday, March 4th 2010, 7:05pm

Author: greenarrow

Problems With Bank Transfer ... Dont Be Fooled

Quoted from "Demon Stabber" If you would like to purchase premium tickets by bank transfer, you simply transfer the money from your normal bank account to ours. This can be done quickly and easily from your online banking account, or from your local bank itself. Our account details are provided below in bold. NB: You must include a game-account ID (User ID) under "payment reference", indicating the in-game account you wish your tickets to be delivered to, and the type of ticket package you are ...

Thursday, March 4th 2010, 12:33pm

suggestion council

hmm i was thinking about a seperate independent group of Mods so GAS dont take the accountibility of choices. But the people who are picked talk to gas and get at least some convo going making it eaiser on the mods

Thursday, March 4th 2010, 12:15pm

suggestion council

what has happened with the TIXXES is ... well suicide for GAS and i feel sorry for the person thought up this idea. so my suggestion is change the TIXX back to the way it was and sort out the tixxing with all the ideas are out in the forum pick one. you can not do worse than you have already done GAS even if you tried and then set up a small group of mods to go through the suggestion board BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY YOU DONT GAS. Seeing as there are at least 50 excellent suggestions that will increase re...

Thursday, March 4th 2010, 11:55am

Bank transfer is rubbish [PETITION] To change it back ASAP

this is amazing we have done a 2 page petition now and no response from any member of GAS nothing

Wednesday, March 3rd 2010, 10:58pm

DO IT NOW GAS LISTEN TO US OR WE ARE GOING TO LEAVE AS WELL please do it, i am losing friends too

Wednesday, March 3rd 2010, 9:37pm

Thought on tix issue...

however this only fixes one of the many problems what about giving my friend a free tix when he is about to lose premium what about giving a tixx to cover the cost of buying certain High level items

Wednesday, March 3rd 2010, 9:34pm

HMM here we go as i sit here after clicking on every single thing i want to quote and talk about i know hardly any of you will read this or make a comment to it, and it may just be a waste of my time. Quoted from "alezan" The" not supported" is clear enough. I'work as a consultant in computer science, and when I see that term used for a software it means that "the system does not prevent it but normally you should not do it". Again, for me it means, it is not the "normal" way to play and it was ...

Wednesday, March 3rd 2010, 5:09pm

stats changed???

have the stats been changed in the update cos i used to go through the people im hitting now with ease and no hp loss and now im lossing like 40 hp a hit and my stats have gone up since the update and the 7 people i have just hit (for normally no hp loss) there's have stayed the same except for one this is wierd and saddening for me

Wednesday, March 3rd 2010, 4:43pm

CHANGE THE TIXX RULE you have just made it is suicidal it will lose people who rely on selling avi's for tixx to get premium destroy some merc horde and some people from mercing will kill the SB with the SB dead i will leave stunts negotions that require no selling of anything or buying a merc Change it back to the way it was NOW please i dont want to quit this game and then keep your eyes out on the suggestion board for things like falco's idea reply to this if you want to join the petition

Saturday, February 27th 2010, 1:22am

A new world

i was thinking of incorperating falco's idea of a reseting world to and you get bonuses for different things

Friday, February 26th 2010, 10:26pm

A new world

no i mean it keeps on going 2 and a half hours each throughout the day and the clock in the corner counts up to 2:30 and then resets with the plunders you will have to be on, on at least most of the resets to be good at the game

Friday, February 26th 2010, 9:31pm

A new world

thats why i said Quoted from "greenarrow" for elite players and Quoted from "greenarrow" so you will have to be a determined player to be top in lvl and gold. keep every timing in your head and will have to be very very organised especially as a captain or warlord so this is Quoted from "Dragaja/Dark Guardian" if you are away for even a day you are out of the running to be a proper contender you have to spend almost every single second of your daya ttacking people The point of the new world to o...

Friday, February 26th 2010, 6:15pm

A new world

haha thought that would get you guys in here to say no i reject. and i am not kidding my idea is for a new world but for elite players why do i say for elite players? well because you will have no time to be a noob. now if i have really lost you this is when you will start to understand a 10 times fast world so instead of there being 1440 mins in a day before reset ther will 2 hours and 24 mins might as well be rounded up to 2 and half hours and instead of there being a 10 min wait for a battle ...

Wednesday, February 24th 2010, 2:07pm

Random factor out of hand now

however you see i fought someone my lvl with my stats i had 4 defence increase on top of him and 4 on weapons i won all 8 fights that we have had in the arena so far with 100 hp above him at least and lost every single fight when i take off one piece of armour and go 6 below him on armour and i lose by about 100 hp and i am around 10 - 20% better than this troll in stats

Wednesday, February 24th 2010, 10:42am

Random factor out of hand now

greenarrow Level 9 Strength 73 Dexterity 58 Agility 28 Stamina 37 Accuracy 19 Life points 525/672 Weapon damage 29 / 29 HP Defence 20 DEF Night Troll Level 10 Strength 64 Dexterity 53 Agility 26 Stamina 33 Accuracy 19 Life points 518/650 Weapon damage 26 / 27 HP Defence 14 DEF my defence is 4 above him and my weapon damage is higher and every one of my stats bar accuarcy is higher. went in with full health as well, yet... Winner: Night Troll Your reward: 0 & 1 Experience points Hitpoints 132 : 1...

Sunday, February 21st 2010, 3:18am

Marriage

falco mate im up for that. party my cave tonight lol

Saturday, February 20th 2010, 12:27pm

The animals 1 at a time

hmm i agree with this idea. but you know how there are different and better stat distribution when going to the mountain compared to pvp. i want to be able to have 1 pet equipped and the other in my inventory and swap them over depending on the situation i am about to go in

Saturday, February 20th 2010, 12:22pm

Marriage

hmm falco your over looking one thing. what if the married people dont want kids and just want to party all the time

Saturday, February 20th 2010, 12:48am

Auction House

yer of course there would have to be a no limit

Friday, February 19th 2010, 8:58pm

to stop the problem of new worlds

wow thats what you would do if you took over the world i would do many a different thing than that mate. lol this thread is going crazy we need to stop it here and have some sensiable thought when we get inspiration

Friday, February 19th 2010, 7:29pm

Just need one day after updates. For Falco lol.

cos it will take you weeks to mess with all the stats to get them split up enough to see any real difference. and yes there 6 different worlds but there are more then 25 different combinations you can try

Friday, February 19th 2010, 4:45pm

juest realised how dumb i was being. GAS would never go for this cos it does not raise profit okay how about a day of experimenting with stats but when it hits 24:00 your stats go back to what they where before and that way people may find the best way to do stats and see the effect of it and therefore be more inclined to buy the diamonds to change raising profit for GAS. and if they do like a kind of mini sale at the same time after the experimenting day on 12 packs people will be more inclined...

Friday, February 19th 2010, 2:29pm

My one day idea. i call it expermenting day with stats after updates we should be allowed a day to experiment with our stats because people like falco have done things like make massive agility and find that it is not worth it after the stat value changes due to either an actual change in the calculation or a change of things like the healing hutmakes certain stats worth less. hence we should be given a day when the 30 diamonds to redistribute our stats is completely gone and we can experiment. ...

Friday, February 19th 2010, 2:23pm

Marriage

hmm Anette i like the idea of the cave and i like the idea that if you do this we might have like cave diggers just marrying for the cave however somebody may post later on that you should then be able to share money and diamonds. no this would get out of hand and people would create new accounts and marry them.

Friday, February 19th 2010, 2:16pm

Auction House

okay loads of complications starting with the last one first. "chossing which is worth more" when buying a ticket there is 1000AS to every 30 diamonds. Cant be asked to do the maths now but that could be a simple ratio. and you could choose what is worth more from that or lets say there is something on the auction house it is worth 100 000 and 100 diamonds as minimum this would make 1000AS the same as 1 diamond. hence if someone puts down a bid of 110 000 AS and 100 diamond he could be out bidde...

Friday, February 19th 2010, 12:53am

okay mate we will take over the world together. or we could charge GAS for our idea, to be honest i cant be asked to take over the world to much effort and you normally get killed for trying

Friday, February 19th 2010, 12:32am

lol you want the restarting wordl so you can experiment and find out the best stat distribution and strategy. Falco always in search of knowledge. hmm i will think about it and come back with a revised plan. but i think we both agree GAS bringing out new worlds is not working and we need to change it

Thursday, February 18th 2010, 3:51pm

Official Petition to STOP World 6

disagreed hey i guess im going to get flamed and a lot of you are going to dislike me saying this. but i like the new world i didn't want to enter one that i had no chance of catching up in. so i guess GAS listens to their customers read the other moaning thread about W6 oh yer and look there are rules to this thread. All that is doing is making more and more people get worked up about the situation and making the people who play in W6 feel bad about themselves so please stop it. i hope that a m...

Thursday, February 18th 2010, 2:12pm

hmm i understand what your saying falco not harsh this is how we formulate ideas okay invonrty, stragigising and fun three big big problems with lvl cap how about you do added extras on the side so an auction house which will have rare, divine and even higher lvl gear randomly changing over the day and you auction for the good gear however as soon as you put down a bid for something you lose the money or some twist like that hmm and what about addded bonuses first person to hit lvl 30 or the new...

Thursday, February 18th 2010, 1:23am

Searching for Attacks

+1 on W6 it is getting annoying im spending around 30 amber stones to find an sf that gives me 1

Thursday, February 18th 2010, 12:17am

i know this idea is probably giong to be hated by a lot of people but im thinking of a lvl cap therefore if you think about it if we make the lvl cap low like lvl 30 is the cap everyone will race there then when the computer thinks there is enough people at the lvl cap an anouncement goes out and the lvl cap gets raised to 40 this will make horde battles better and booty more important however tixxers will become amazing and you will have to tixx to stay up therefore new worlds will be made much...

Thursday, February 18th 2010, 12:15am

the jumping lvl cap

i know this idea i sprobably giong to be hated by a lot of people but im thinking of a lvl cap therefore if you think about it if we make the lvl cap low like lvl 30 is the cap everyone will race there then when the computer thinks there is enough people at the lvl cap an anouncement goes out and the lvl cap gets raised to 40 this will make horde battles better and booty more important however tixxers will become amazing and you will have to tixx to stay up i am placing this idea in the suggesti...

Wednesday, February 17th 2010, 10:16pm

Thank you

im with iceman i have been with GAS hmm ever since HW world 3, been in all tag worlds and i have been in AI world 2 so yer been around for a while. i know that when a new world comes out the old one goes extenct. hmm lets ask why shall we? maybe its because people like the thrill of a new challenge ... hmm maybe something like that. i know i do. however i can not speak for everyone, but think about this for a second okay if people didnĀ“t like new worlds and they all thought like you then the wor...

Wednesday, February 17th 2010, 7:17pm

Thank you

im sorry to say trackur but your wrong. simple as that 6 people playing lol, that does not even count as an overexageration that counts as a delusion my friend. stop complaining and get over the fact that GAS is a buisness and they are looking for profit its called a product life cycle, and an extension strategy

Wednesday, February 17th 2010, 6:46pm

Adding a friend

simple idea just something that i have realised while being banned from the SB there should be an add to friends button so that you can add people easily. on the message there is block and report, but no add as friend but im thinking more on the charcter page cos then you could be chatting on the SB really get on with a guy click, click he is your friend easy to talk in pms now woot woot

Wednesday, February 17th 2010, 4:45pm

Cave Healing and Lower Levels

i agree to in W6 at the moment the xp hunting grinds to a halt with 75% of all my hits telling me the people are to week and 20% have an sf and are searching for that one person to heal over 25hp. i think only 5% are able to be hit when there sf is off but your trying to find them before anyone else gets difficult

Monday, September 29th 2008, 12:09pm

lights on

kills repo man muwhahahahahahhahhahahahahhahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahaha ... ha

Thursday, September 25th 2008, 9:20am

Chance to get rares from the druid

maybe we should accumulate it slowly so you do one quest the random thing (lets say it choices a number between 1-100 and if you get above 90 you get a rare and above 70 you get rune and above 50 for divine favor) generates you number but then it takes into account all the quests you have done without a rare and adds them all up so lets say you have done 40 quests without a rare you get a 51 in your roll giving you a divine favor but with the 40 quests you have accumulated you get a rare. now on...

Saturday, September 20th 2008, 5:37pm

*PETITION* CHANGE BATTLES BACK *PETITION*

yer count my name in but if the weapons do not do as much damage not completely get rid of them

Thursday, September 18th 2008, 7:14pm

merc thingy-ma-jig

um ok how about this as an idea when you go to battle on the screen there are hero things (was my idea that), but getting that hero thing a very prestigious ... um .... thing, don't mean squat in the long run so why don't we have down on the merc screen you have there merc rating and you can have there hero rating (how many times they have been hero of battle) this will show how much of a good fighter you are because like 20 of your stats could be in runes and items and hidden from view

Wednesday, September 17th 2008, 7:44pm

Chance to get rares from the druid

i agree entirely i did something like 150 quests in w1 and i have 1 rune so far i have got a rare weapon and that was a nice highlight but now in w2 i have done about 20 quests got a rune in my 5th a bit of a kick in the teeth to my old account to be honest

Wednesday, July 23rd 2008, 12:03pm

Show current mission on Mountains screen

Quoted from "LaidBeatle" such simple things after seeing them 2 minutes earlier yer but the main problem is when you go to sleep and wake up the next morning trying to figure out what you have to do

Wednesday, July 23rd 2008, 11:59am

Show results from past Horde battles

it is good idea i like it mainly because everybody could see that i am the greatest hero of battle ever for a longer period of time lol

Wednesday, July 23rd 2008, 11:57am

Farming warning window

i click of pop ups with out reading them

Wednesday, July 23rd 2008, 11:55am

Market - Items list

just an idea but you could have it like the itouch music when you turn it horizontal, you can scroll through like that

Wednesday, July 23rd 2008, 12:57am

people who are gone from the game that we will miss

i wanted to make this thread to commemorate all the people that we will miss, i did not know where else to put it. please place people who have left the game and why you will miss them.

Monday, July 21st 2008, 11:34am

Quest problems

ok i hope that everyone knows roughly how high my stats are, i have the best weapon and armor you can get. i go to the mountains and i win 11 times out of 12 and normally finish all of my quests but the one loss is a mystery because i am lvl 13 during that same day i could fight a lvl 14 lava devil and win (just), then i would fight a lvl 10 lava devil with stats 10 below each of mine and his amour and weapons worst then mine and i come out with no health from full

Friday, July 18th 2008, 8:21pm

tournements

look forensic everything you have said has already been posted before so read it before you post ok and this is going to be added into the game when they do there next update

Friday, July 18th 2008, 8:19pm

reply to all

yer this should work and it will help

Sunday, July 13th 2008, 11:50am

SF for new players?

you could actually when they first login just put a pop up intro on the screen so that they read it and actually know what they are doing