Be sure that we do that Have W6 experience

Friday, May 27th 2011, 4:35pm

Author: vionicks

DB?

next Sunday maybe

Thursday, May 26th 2011, 2:27pm

DB?

m8 we have first DB more then a year ago. Now the top lvl in W6 is 59 and in highscore are 558 players over lvl12

Sunday, December 26th 2010, 2:04pm

KotL wait for new members

Despite the "upgrades" done by GAS KotL don't surrender from TAG KotL ARE recruiting and we want YOU! Only requirements are that you are active and that you donate to the Horde as and when you can.

Thursday, December 9th 2010, 5:13pm

Petition for non-premiums to use auction

+1 Agreed in all that was said. I started couple of years ago non-premium and the game like me and for past 18 months i played premium in 3 worlds and now in 2. I don't understand how GAS think that new premium players will come when they see that don't have any fun ???

Friday, October 8th 2010, 12:15pm

great and easy suggestion

Yeah Bob your right. I subscribe to all suggestion you made in post. I'm a little worried that if GAS didn't take in consideration your opinion I can't expect to read the opinion from rest of us. Pity i really enjoy this game but need a lot of work from GAS team to keep it interesting and to attract new premium Starting new games are a viable solution for short time Regards Vio TAG vionicks lvl44 W5 EN vionicks lvl42 W6 EN GW vio lvl8 W1 EN