You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

Tuesday, October 21st 2008, 8:52pm

Author: kain7

How Do High Level Players Afford Training Points?

Well im lvl 27 n they cost me 2116 right now (mind you some players my level are paying around 5k per point) n to anwser your questin yes they do work n plunders give more i manage about 2points/day and to stash a good bit of money in herbs. I pull about 10k a day if i work for 12 hours before doing my plunders.

Monday, October 20th 2008, 12:05am

Set Items: Blessing or Curse?

seriously agree here have you seen the peaple that have 2 or 3 or em and theres one guy that has four of the same set I dont even want to know what he had to pay to pull that off. just dont seem to random to me.

Sunday, October 19th 2008, 11:18pm

Active/Inactive Indicators

Well i dont know any thing bout computer code but it would seem like that problem could be solved by takeing into account the last time the player acctully took action in the game. And there was a similer thread earlier and it was suggestited there that the info be available only to warlords n captains to avoid it being used to hit peaple when there logged of and such.

Friday, October 17th 2008, 7:46am

Stat upgrade costs

The system presented is like that of HW and the stats there are balanced in value (at least in my short experiance with the game) but in tag as stated above the stats values in game are not balanced thus the current is the better system for tag as it allows players to stat up where needed for the same price regaurdless of the stat that is raised.

Thursday, October 16th 2008, 7:39am

LvL cap on PvP

I agree on nearly every point there chatwizard, and have played games that penalyze xp for hitting players that are a certin amount under you and think in would help balance out much of what discourages new players. I do however want to correct you on one point you cannot be attacked every 15 min at farm it is once an hour as with all other times in game, if your are getting attacked more then once an hour I would advise sending support a message. Both versions of the point systems have their up...

Wednesday, October 15th 2008, 8:26am

Chance to get rares from the druid

Very true ktd I think theres alot we complain about their not going to change (or change back as the case may be).

Tuesday, October 14th 2008, 1:10am

Plunder vs Quests?

Well you have allready mentiond the best solution for your poblem that currently exist in the game, buy healing items and resell when your ready to upgrade, and you can secure 50% of your as in your cave but it cost 30diamonds a month so its not really worthwhile in my opinion. If you keep dumping your amber into healing before you log off the attacks should drop drasticly once they see you dont keep as on you anymore. And yes your pretty much right about plunder/quest difference, the only reaso...

Monday, October 13th 2008, 7:45am

KotOC now recruiting

We have five more spots open, Join me and my fellow knights in battle, All are welcome none are forggoten.

Monday, October 6th 2008, 7:41pm

KotOC now recruiting

Three more spots have just opened in KotOC, come join me and my fellow knights in battle.

Friday, October 3rd 2008, 7:39am

Merc Jacking...

I agree Lady K if you are in the stalls when allies are battleing you are fair game, and if a merc and warlard/captain makeing a deal arnt cordinated enough to stop your opponant from grabbing them first than that sucks but is still fair game as far as I am concerned.

Friday, October 3rd 2008, 7:27am

AoC recruiting!!

Ok have no idea really but just going to put in my two sense here it sounds like what mavia means by accounts interacting is that they shouldnt be attacking each other for as or ep and they shouldnt be selling or tradeing to one another when a single player is playing both accounds. I think sfs and plunders/quest would be ok because I dont see much of a point otherwise, oh and entering the account in battles.

Wednesday, October 1st 2008, 11:35pm

Volunteer list gone from battle report

Same thing I thought, Im takeing notes for my own buisness

Wednesday, October 1st 2008, 7:47pm

Volunteer list gone from battle report

So I sent the tag team a message asking about this and telling them that I had seen the responses here and explaining why it is important to the warlords to have this list and this is the response I got. Hello, The reason for the shortened battle report is that the number of volunteers for each battle was making the battle reports far too long. Because there have recently been server problems, we decided that we did not want to risk attempting to send such long battle reports, so the volunteer l...

Sunday, September 21st 2008, 6:18am

Closed Battles

As long as it has to be mutual I think its a great idea Ive seen alot of battles determind by volenteers rather than hordes would be a nice way to see which hordes are stronger standing on their own.

Sunday, September 21st 2008, 5:41am

*PETITION* CHANGE BATTLES BACK *PETITION*

I am most deffinitly signed up for this petition, The last two battles have costed me roughly 6000as for 6ep (and ive been on the high end for ep most players seem to be makeing 0-1 per battle) which is beyond not worth it XP was the main reason I signed up for every battle that I could. Beyond that this change gives a huge advantage to the players that started playing when the game first launched the newer players will take many more days to level than we have (im level 23 and have been with th...

Saturday, September 20th 2008, 9:10am

KotOC now recruiting

The Knights of the Old Code are know accepting applications, please PM Kain with any questions. We are looking for active players who plan on remaining active and enjoy the game All we ask is that you support our allies in battle, are willing to donate to the horde to aid in its expansion, support fellow horde members, and that most importantly we all have fun

Sunday, September 14th 2008, 2:39pm

failed attacks/plunders take up to 50% of your life instead of 99%

I agree with kasuma, Sometimes I have good days and sometimes I have bad days on the bad days as suggested before I forget about questing and go plunder in vally or river I usually break even at worst. And well come back next day hopeing for better. IMO if you let the game frustrate you It may not be the game for you, and thats ok there are plenty of diff games out there to play find something that fits you better. As for me I'm happy with how this works bad days included, dont want to feel like...