You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Wednesday, May 9th 2012, 10:01am

Author: Captain ApeX

We want your opinion!

The good thing with ticket promotions and tickets overall is that you can decide for yourself if you want to pay for it. We are inviting everyone to the party. If you're one of those who contribute ice-cream, cake and lemonade, great. If not, you can still celebrate with us. CApeX

Monday, January 30th 2012, 12:13pm

Rares after update

Do keep in mind that non-prem accounts do not receive the guaranteed item. CApeX

Friday, November 4th 2011, 5:14pm

We want your opinion!

Please assume that both options will be available. The question at this point is not how it can be done, right now, but what shall be done. The "how" is something we will let the design team deal with, later on. ( ) CApeX

Thursday, October 27th 2011, 2:28pm

Autumn Promotion: Shoutbox for everyone

Dear Players, Winter is approaching. Up and down the country, swimwear is being put back in closets for hibernation with heavy sighs, and people are making themselves comfortable curling up in front of their monitors wrapped in a snug woollen blanket whilst enjoying a tasty hot drink and, of course, their favourite browser game. All that cosiness sounds very enticing and makes it very tempting not to leave the house, except perhaps for emergencies. The only disadvantage is that contact with othe...

Tuesday, October 11th 2011, 3:35pm

Druid/ Dimension Battle gifts unfair to non-premium players: take a stand!!!

Hello, the Premium players receive an advantage because they are paying for the game. These people pay those who are working with the company, and they also pay for those without Premium, as the game would simply not be able to continue existing without their money. It is obvious that the players would not pay for the game if they had no advantage, and it should not come to a surprise that they receive something for their money, too. That said, the post appears to aim for exactly one thing: Flam...

Tuesday, June 21st 2011, 11:02am

tournaments

I'm going to hunt me a Game Designer down for dinner and ask him about his thoughts regarding that specific mystery, then let you know. Edit: It is as I expected. There is no obvious factor that shows why players of the english worlds appear to be losing more often. Also, there is no set rule how to raise one's skill. It's fairly certain that the english players do not do anything wrong, compared to other worlds. All we can do is asking you to send in your requests for checking the account, but ...

Wednesday, June 8th 2011, 10:29am

tournaments

The frustration with losing against weaker opponents is well known and something many have felt while playing the game. The explanation for the losses, though, is not a guarantee to take away such bitter feelings, as you might be hoping, and has been addressed many times before. The script is simply allowing weaker players to be victorious because it is including probability calculus. Sometimes refered to as "chance" or "random factor" - something I personally do not prefer, since it leads you t...

Tuesday, June 7th 2011, 1:57pm

tournaments

Hello, I would like to take the opportunity to point out that GAS has not doubled the random factor, not for excitement's sake nor for any other reason. Either, I would be interested in the sources you've received that false information from, sabobskia, or I would like to ask you not to assume such things and then sell them as "probably true". Would GAS have done so, it would indeed be a fraud, and that's intolerable. Also, nobody would gain anything from such wild rumors taking a hold in the mi...

Tuesday, May 3rd 2011, 5:38pm

Forum Maintenance Work - 05.05.2011

Dear players, on May the 5th between 08:00 a.m. and 05:00 p.m. (servertime) the forum will not be available due maintenance work. Thank you for your time and patience. Your Support-Team