You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 233.

Monday, February 13th 2012, 11:07pm

Author: JimW2

Rares after update

So if completing every quest point every day thats a rare every 2.6 months ......

Thursday, October 13th 2011, 6:59am

How do I get diamonds?

There have been several updates and changes to the market since you would have last played. As before sometimes the Druid will give a diamond or 2 for a quest, or you can earn them by merc'ing for diamonds, however your earnings will depend on your worth (level, stats, equipment) and you will only be hired if you are worth it. But basically as ReWarrior pointed out rather bluntly, you will have to spend real world money to buy any large amount of diamonds you may need.

Sunday, June 12th 2011, 12:04pm

tournaments

Correct and the beast fights are not affected by weapons or armour or Divine Favours or guard or feast. Something else that might be worth noting is if you can count how many diamonds are bet on each player and see if that effects the result.

Thursday, June 9th 2011, 10:43am

ACCT for SALE my time is near as well! :)

This is not good. I'm sorry to see you go Bob. You contributed to the game, give an honest opinion and you are a fair and just mod. In the end that was your downfall. You even died an honourable death and in good grace.

Thursday, May 26th 2011, 10:45am

accuracy is a piece of shxt - discuss

None of the stats actually matter. The battle results are calculated from the level difference, a random number and the amount of amber the attacking player has vs the defending player. Weapon and armour also makes a difference, but stats do not.

Thursday, May 26th 2011, 10:41am

World 7.... Really?

Thats all

Thursday, December 30th 2010, 2:55am

Stop the Censorship

They said that the English forum admin was away on holidays and we all think that no one reads our posts, but obviously someone does.

Thursday, December 23rd 2010, 10:29am

Question to GAS not to mod please answer

Demon stabber is currently on Holidays.

Thursday, December 23rd 2010, 6:19am

Auction Clarification Please

I think they are still getting the same amount from the auctions, since they removed the fee to bid but now take 50%. What I think is happening is that high level players were making thousands of diamonds by buying from the blacksmith at 45 and selling at 100+. So to stop this profiteering they now take 50% so buying at 45 from BS and selling at 100 now only makes them 50 diamonds. But the risk is high that if they by from the BS at 45 and it sell for less than 90 then the player losses and thus...

Monday, December 20th 2010, 9:29am

Auction Is Pure Fraud

The forum rarely has a positive coment. It would be lucky is 5% ofthe english players even look in here, let alone post. It sure is working for them. Get your credit cards out boys and girls and keep that income flowing. Old Aussie saying: "Put out or get out"

Tuesday, December 14th 2010, 10:35pm

I was beaten by a WHAT??

appears to be roughly true. I am weak, as I am a power leveler and used to have trouble maintaining a 5 point average. Other players in my world are lower level but have camped and have thier stats as high as 6.5. I was averaging about 6K a plunder, and now get over 11K a plunder They were getting about a 12K plunder and are now complaining of being down to about 7K I might be wrong, I hope/wish I am wrong but such things make me believe that your stat points now have very little or no effect on...

Tuesday, December 14th 2010, 10:29pm

I suggest GAS talk to us!!!

I beleive that even the amber only items still cost 1 diamond to bid?? I can't be bothered checking. If so GAS still get the diamond comission.

Tuesday, December 14th 2010, 9:37am

One of the reasons they gave for the auctions was to stop people profiteering, and yet we see a constant flow of level 77+ premium weapons in the auction.

Tuesday, December 14th 2010, 9:30am

I was beaten by a WHAT??

mmm, perhaps the 75% figure is affected by stats. I know that the +/- 20% figure is effected by weapon strength as that is something I have experimented with.

Tuesday, December 14th 2010, 9:28am

Rares after update

I got an arm bone in ENW2 Beat that.

Tuesday, December 14th 2010, 5:50am

I was beaten by a WHAT??

Stats no longer play any role in the win/loose result in the mountains Amber payouts are now calculated on your level+pets level x 75% x 100 +/- 20% (147 x .75x 100 = 11025 average) I should be able to refine this data further as I get more days worth of results to better calculate the averages and mean deviations. And when I can calculate other areas of the mountains seperatly. At least this is from my results (level 75 with 72 panther) 5.35 stat ratio, lower than level weapons. 90% Volcano vis...

Tuesday, December 14th 2010, 3:25am

one big plus to this new update

Ha, they left my post asking how long before the info an the alternate game is deleted, but deleted the original post. Why not just delete the whole thread

Tuesday, December 14th 2010, 1:25am

Agreed. The auctions are making them a lot of cash right now. I expect it will die down soon and prices will be reasonable once everyone has the best they can use. I'm actually starting to find this quite funny. As Rijobe said people are spending a lot of real money on a virtual item. If anything GAS will get Europe out of thier financial crisis.

Monday, December 13th 2010, 11:19pm

But they have made an anouncment saying it will be better !!! But I guess they had to say something before the 15th of December in the hope people will say "oh well, thats alright then, maybe I will stay"

Monday, December 13th 2010, 6:12am

one big plus to this new update

How long before this gets deleted

Monday, December 13th 2010, 6:11am

What the players want.

I've found an alternate game where they do allow you to convert the "diamonds" you earn or find into premium. They have better value for money in other ways, along with a game story line and you can trap monsters and make them your pets.

Sunday, December 12th 2010, 4:18am

What the players want.

There deleting posts in the german forum ?? Wow. I guess they flushed the negative comments from facebook so whu not.

Friday, December 10th 2010, 1:46pm

Christmas Promotion

Quoted from "#AoA#" still waiting to buy that load of cheap tixx Jim ?? umm... nope. I've just saved myself a fortune in tix. If you get what I mean

Friday, December 10th 2010, 1:39pm

Petition for non-premiums to use auction

I havn't used it yet, but isn't the auctions only open for 8 hours? I think that is a bit short since as mortal humans need 8 hours sleep per day and so there could be a lot of potential buyers who don't even see an item. Also because of time zones the Aussies may not see the Europian stuff and vis-versa. Thus no one gets the best price. Also agreed on being able to set a better reserve price. I'm holding my granite gear for a while to see how they adjust this.

Thursday, December 9th 2010, 11:10am

Don't run DB's on a Sunday

Seriously, don't run DB's and tornaments at 18:00 on a Sunday. Run them at 18:00 on a Saturday. The Sunday server time works out to be very early hours on a Monday morning for those in Australia, NewZealand and Asia. And we all have to work to pay for the 15 tix a month we now need to play. If you run it on a Saturday then it is early Sunday for us, while still being on the weekend for the whole world. I'm not sure anyone actually thinks about these things.

Thursday, December 9th 2010, 1:11am

Last update

Quoted from "knight37" I would like to take the time to thank you GAS. Quitting is so much easier now. Agreed

Thursday, December 9th 2010, 1:10am

Say "I"

I Premium runs out xmas eve. No tix left.

Thursday, December 9th 2010, 1:09am

Declared War to see how new Patch works

W2 had a battle just after the patch (2 hours), but it was very one sided so I only had a single fight. Be sure to post your results though ..

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 12:43pm

Last update

Servers are bouncing again all over the place.

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 12:19pm

Last update

This is the end .............

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 12:19pm

Last update

If you don't have a credit card then you are not allowed to have diamonds. Simple

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 11:50am

new update

My suggestion... Reverse the patch.

Sunday, December 5th 2010, 9:52pm

Christmas Promotion

There is already an EU only promo, but that is a payment gateway promo and not the usual holiday one that I am hopeing for.

Thursday, December 2nd 2010, 5:06am

Open the Dim battles

I stand corrected it is: "the hard end of the camels penis to prevent it from being burnt when it lies down on the sand"

Thursday, December 2nd 2010, 5:03am

Open the Dim battles

Quoted from "hannibal2" btw id really like to know why d.u.d.e is a censored word in my life and im probably older than u guys at GAS i have never heard that as a derogatory word ?? I believe that in some cultures the word actually refers to a camels penis

Tuesday, November 30th 2010, 11:21pm

Christmas Promotion

Trying to stretch my last tix in the hope of a promo. Knowing my luck it will anounce the day after I spend my monthly game budget on Tix.

Tuesday, November 30th 2010, 11:42am

Open the Dim battles

I'll bet they have the patch, thats why they suspended the dim battles. But they would be testing it now and making sure it is 100% before they release it. Other patches were one world / one server and so relativly easy, but this one is across worlds and servers so there will have to be database interaction perfected. If the patch crashes the database mid battle then ALL the worlds could go down at the same time. Then watch everyone complain. So I'm for waiting till it's perfect. But agree it is...

Tuesday, November 30th 2010, 4:15am

Christmas Promotion

Bet that got you all excited ..... Any bets on there being a Christmas Tix promotion this year and when it will start? Last year it ran from the 10th of December up to early February (from memory). There is a promo on already for another Euro payment gateway, but I am sure that wouldn't be it. Jim's Tip: Plan you tix spending so that the next time you need to purchase it is in a promo period.

Tuesday, November 30th 2010, 1:00am

Open the Dim battles

Yes interesting when those employed to keep the peace are the ones that start the fights.....

Monday, November 29th 2010, 10:27am

Open the Dim battles

Yes every world, every language is 2 weeks between DB's It has been at least 4 weeks since the DB's were suspended ergo: There are no DB's scheduled in any world in any language. I'm sure they didn't have to wait for all the DB's to complete before they could start the development, as I am sure they would not do development on live systems but have Dev systems for this. But as I said in a previous post, I would rather a fully tested patch before they release it anyway. But it would appear they m...

Sunday, November 28th 2010, 11:52pm

Open the Dim battles

Quoted from "amalia" is it so hard to read??? They cannot update the dimension battles while dimension battles of the old kind take place at the same time. See my earlier post. There are 2 weeks between DB's in every world. I posted 18 days ago, when the DB's were suspended (at least W2 was) Thus there are now no old DB's scheduled. Is it so hard to read ....

Sunday, November 28th 2010, 6:22am

Open the Dim battles

They put a hold on the DB's as they couldn't implement the next update (which was to include the new DB's/world tornament) while the existing DB's were scheduled. However if you note that my last post in this thread was 18 days ago. So even removing the days prior to my post from when the DB's were suspended it has certainly been greater than 2 weeks. Thus there is definatly NO existing DB's scheduled, so that can't be holding up the update release. It has to come soon. But I will admit I would ...

Thursday, November 25th 2010, 4:44am

Happy now

Oh agreed that the guard makes a difference in PvP and battles. Kind of seperates the haves from the have-nots

Wednesday, November 24th 2010, 9:15pm

Happy now

Agreed, since the bodyguard it appears that the average plunder is lower. My body guard expires soon so I will see if he alters the plunder results either way. My plunder results data is getting a little large for just a spreadsheet now, maybe I need to turn it into a database

Tuesday, November 23rd 2010, 4:12am

tounament update

Ah interesting point, and if true I'm not as worried. Although this will still open items up to younger worlds than they should have it will be quite limited in that someone has to win one first. And sale by auction will mean that the seller can potentially make a huge profit. Good thing I have a few granite items saved up

Wednesday, November 17th 2010, 6:08am

tounament update

It does give the low levels a chance to compete with equal levels. My fear is that the strong of each level class will be able to grow stronger. ie someone with a 6 stat average who has been camping at the farm for stranger stats will have the advantage over someone with a 5 stat average. But I guess that is the price they pay for weak/strong stats and is no different to pvp within the world I like the fact that there are new players to fight against. In W2 we have the same people all the time a...

Friday, November 12th 2010, 12:15pm

W2 United with W3

But are they really dead, or is just the noisest of players no longer have premium so can't post in the SB. And remember when people use to make a name for themselves in the SB and then offer services for tix, which then kept them in the SB to make more noise. I don't think the worlds are as dead as you think, just there are less people willing to pay and those that do are happy to lurk.

Wednesday, November 10th 2010, 1:00am

Open the Dim battles

Simple, they can't apply the patch until NO dbs are even scheduled, thus there is up to a 2 week wait while the current DB's run thier course.