You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 130.

Wednesday, June 1st 2011, 2:25pm

Author: Thunderwolf

done

Hey Grijs, There's really not much left to do on W3, though there wasn't much left anyways. Check it out for yourself, making an account is free anyways...

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 7:52pm

We Will Get W5...back ALIVE !!

Redirect all players (prem. and non. prem.) to a different privately owned shoutbox where everyone can talk. I'm sure someone of the premium players hosts a server somewhere or something. You could probably even make it mirror the normal sb so that messages that are posted there automatically get posted in the free one.

Friday, January 21st 2011, 8:19pm

Rares after update

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5AkIfgioA4 <- Something like this, but only one, not hundreds And I mean the ring, not the pants XD

Friday, January 7th 2011, 10:44am

Tagoria - Major Update! From: "GameArt Studio GmbH" <news@targoria.net> To: HurricaneDaughter@gmail.com

Quoted And the email they sent to everyone was to remind the players that had left that they still had an account and encourage them to come back and see all the fantastic new features and hopefully play again. And the email they sent to everyone was to remind the players that had left that they still had an account and encourage them to permanently delete their account on the profile page. There. fixed it

Thursday, December 9th 2010, 10:56am

Petition for non-premiums to use auction

+1 Non premiums can't do anything like this.

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 8:21pm

VI!!:Take your weapons of

O.O Is that true? Too bad I already did my plunders...

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 2:47pm

Last update

So... The best you can do now is work 8 hours, plunder once, work 8 hours again? that'll get you 2 plunders a day, 3 if you're lucky.

Sunday, November 28th 2010, 5:47pm

next update

Odd, my rewards on the dutch world have gone up (3 runes last week and some useless junk item about 1/5th of my level)... It's actually the plunders itself I've seen dropping on my again 1600 for a lv45 character is way too low.

Tuesday, October 19th 2010, 11:52pm

Account For Sale

Why are you an orange?

Wednesday, October 13th 2010, 3:07pm

Why Tagoria is not attractive to me.

Why even compare Tag, a browser game, to a paid downloadable game? Other advantages of tag are that you can access it everywhere where you have an internet connection (as such, many people play at work/school/public locations), whereas with a downloadable game you can't. What you SHOULD be doing is comparing it to another browser game. Don't get my wrong, the chatbox is still the main point which is keeping the game alive, but the comparison can simply not be made. Taking for instance rts-like b...

Sunday, October 10th 2010, 11:26pm

Chat

Suggested plenty of times... GW does 'allow' it in some way, as you're allowed 3 characters there: char1: main (not premium) playing character. char2: 1-week free premium sb slave to talk. char3: being deleted slave. After char2's premium is up, char3 will have been deleted, so you can switch char2 into 3 and create a new character (so you'll always have the max of 3 characters) Still, that's not really any good solution, but it at least works. And GAS can brag about having 3x times as more regi...

Saturday, October 9th 2010, 11:45am

updates announced on german forum

Demon Stabber probably hasn't been online/translated the text to english yet..

Thursday, October 7th 2010, 6:02pm

New potion (cosmetic change)

Quoted However when buying stats you can only buy one at a time. Which happens when you get a new pet and stats are only 25AS and you might have 50,000AS to spend. Again, maybe I missed something and can share that slapping with cracked hmmm... Depending on your pc and os you could click the buy button once and then keep refreshing the page. I say depending on pc/browser/os because on my windows pc it'd take just as long to refresh the page as to scroll (end on keyboard) and clicking. On linux ...

Tuesday, October 5th 2010, 8:10pm

magic cloaks

Quoted from "edwinm" Quoted from "rijobe" (the only reason I am thinking cloaks is because every other part of the body is already covered) Yeah you think cloaks I think pants... That section is not covered, I want to wear pants! Were you reading the dutch forum by any chance ? Suggestion started there a time back: link to dutch thread

Monday, October 4th 2010, 7:42pm

Eat your cake (or armor) and have it too*

What would be more stup*d is that this used to work

Saturday, October 2nd 2010, 6:56pm

New potion (cosmetic change)

*slaps Cracked* You haven't noticed the "+1" next to the stat can be changed to whatever number? You can do max of 999 at a time.

Friday, September 24th 2010, 10:22am

Aquiring Equipment From Defeated Monsters

Quoted from "sabobskia" make him the 5th god No, the druid'd have glowing bulbs/roots/herbs as rewards only. There's no way this'll happen. If it does, it'll mean your normal plunders would probably be completely gone for a chance of some item.

Friday, September 24th 2010, 10:12am

Fix the Random Factor.

Exactly which stats are better or worse? That makes a lot of difference as well.

Tuesday, September 21st 2010, 9:18am

For those who never read the forums.

Those who don't read the forums will never read this either

Friday, September 17th 2010, 10:25am

Give non prem the SB

The problem with why GAS won't do this is because there are people who pay for premium just to get access to the shoutbox. If the shoutbox were free, those people would no longer pay. If another way of getting access to the shoutbox which would earn gas more money were to be there, then the shoutbox would be 'free' to use. I'm thinking of maybe an add-clicking system or something like that. Those sites give like 4 cents a day, meaning $1,20/month. That might be a solution if integrated to the ga...

Tuesday, September 14th 2010, 9:09am

damage to companion count tward losing fight?

There's another question about the same subject floating around here somewhere, but no, it does not. Here it is: link to thread

Saturday, September 11th 2010, 11:19am

Enough of the Stupid items from druid

Quoted from ""The Tagorian Empire"" Copper Knife Level: 11 Sockets: 1 SE: +3 ME: +6 SE: 500 as ME: 1000 as + 7 dia Hitpoints: 22 Cost: 5000 as That's worth more than a bulb, but yeah, it'd have been better to get usable items instead. b.t.w. I got one as well yesterday. And of course, nothing in the db.

Wednesday, September 1st 2010, 5:04pm

Help the non-premies?

Don't think I'd give up my hard eaned dia's for a single plunder. And you CAN get merced every once in a while as non premium, and better now that all old offers will be cancelled from the register. Just make sure you stay in it, an active non premium would be worth more than hiring a premium player who left the game. Mostly just for 1 dia though.

Friday, August 27th 2010, 11:22am

companion stat spread question

Accuracy can actually be usefull in pets at times. Agility is fairly useless though. My previous pet was STR/DEX/STA/AGI/ACC, whereas my current one is STR/DEX+STA/ACC/AGI. It works a lot better, increasing the top plunders due to more Acc, and taking a little more damage than usual due to the lower Agi, but as pet's damage has no influence on who wins the battle, who cares? I still did invest a few points into Agi, but only enough to keep it up with 80% of other players' agility. And you can't ...

Wednesday, August 25th 2010, 11:33pm

Stat Average

Hmm... My lv49 character gets 4.88 (just after level up) with the gear added. I'm rated 20th in level and I can often beat some of the people maintaining much higher leveled characters (*whereas I have considerably more problems with those around my level*). (I'd have to work for more than a day to buy a single stat from farm pay) A level 40 I'm sitting for is getting beaten by a lot of people even 5 or more levels below, and his stat ratio with gear is still at 4,99. According to your scale he ...

Tuesday, August 24th 2010, 5:48pm

Quoted from "notmyplayername" what about equal chance of the monster taking your stuff? Let's test out my new set item! d*mn, the monster took it..

Monday, August 23rd 2010, 10:23pm

i'd be the only one who could aquire an item from a defeated monster, and the rest of u get nothing? Sure, I'd like to be the only one who could aquire an item from a defeated monster, whilst the rest of u get nothing.

Saturday, August 21st 2010, 7:42pm

Companion's hp's and def

Ja, dat is pi. Yes, that's pi, at least up to 35 decimals of it..

Saturday, August 21st 2010, 3:30pm

Companion's hp's and def

+ 3.14159265358979323846264338327950288... Life points of the pet are shown in the inventory (where your own life and damage are), so maybe put it there.

Thursday, August 19th 2010, 11:58am

Fan Art Contest

Same contest as is running on the dutch worlds? I don't feel like making another image, so I'll post the same one (with the text in english).. Not too much joy, except for the druid and maybe the one getting the old stuff.

Wednesday, August 18th 2010, 9:31pm

Seeing as the opponents in the mountains always have loads of premium stuff, I'm thinking diamonds would be getting useless if it actually happened.

Wednesday, August 18th 2010, 9:11pm

Vendoo Cuenta En W4

Why do you create 3 the same topics? EDIT: 4 times... I have just deleted the rest. Stop spamming the same topic, it won't get the account sold faster (I believe that is your goal for these posts, right?). Furthermore, if you decide to continue your spam, I will have to ask for the deletion of your forum account and possibly a ban from the forums.

Tuesday, August 10th 2010, 10:30am

why we still have the random factor???

Umm... You didn't say how much damage the pets did. The other player clearly has the better pet here. More strength, dex and (in a lesser degree, agi), whereas your pet can only match on condition and accuracy. That makes 3/5 for hkt's pet, and only 2/5 for yours. And no, the random factor should not be removed, if they did, the game worlds would be even more stale, as the top person could not be defeated ever, except in battles.

Friday, August 6th 2010, 10:23pm

Lucky accounts

Just bad luck, like my w3 account had, only after around 1000 quests I started getting a few things, mostly worthless way below my level, but still, there worth a few diamonds at the market or blacksmith, so you can buy the 'new' rares from the market that way.. Did get a nice amulet directly from Mr. Bulb the druid though. Other accounts are way more lucky right now, but they may or may not be lucky when you finally are.

Tuesday, August 3rd 2010, 10:36am

wonder why???

You are allowed to send it to your clan-mates or whoever you want through pm, but it's not allowed to state it in the shoutbox (unless the 'loser' states it him/herself, right?)

Tuesday, August 3rd 2010, 10:34am

Seriously Update the explore quests!!

This has been discussed a lot (though nothing ever happened about it), and should be changed to give at least slightly more usefull stuff, or make the getting rid of the quest appropriate to it's payout. I normally do them as well, except when I'm on the last hours of the day and still have usefull plunders to do (no, I'm not giving up 10 minutes for ~80 ambers when I could get a normal plunder (3-7k) done in the same time)

Tuesday, August 3rd 2010, 10:28am

Improve recruiting incentives

9 recruits total, 2 deleted accounts, 6 inactives, 1 active buying premium sometimes. haul totals about 2k mark, 1900 of which are from the active account

Monday, July 26th 2010, 7:42pm

save the starving newbies!

Well, for one, the minimum healing rate is 10lp/hour. If your cave does less than that, it simply does not add ANYTHING, making them, of course, useless to invest in at low levels now. As suggested within other threads before, get rid of the single typed caves. The high levels don't want to go back to the old system, and the new ones do want the old one back. The hybrid cave will be usefull for everyone, low and high levels, as it uses both a relative percentage of the player's lp, yet also a fi...

Monday, July 26th 2010, 6:57pm

battlecamp

The 'old' cave system had a fixed amount of healing, great for the low levels, as the amount they could afford was still usefull. Higher levels though, like lv60+, were having huge healing times because of it as the 846 (I believe, with feast enabled) was the max they could get out of it, meaning around 20 hours to be healed up. The 'new' cave system uses a percentage as base value, thus high levels can get their 11 (or 22)% healing easily. On the other hand, the low levels now require up to aro...

Sunday, July 25th 2010, 9:15pm

Arena

Easy, character at defense, pet attacks enemy character. Put yourself on defense so you won't be hit too much, and put the pet to attacking the other character to do damage. If the pet gets hit, that doesn't matter a bit anyways. Alternatively you might choose attack with your character as well. Attacking the other's pet is fairly useless, as it doesn't affect who wins, unless you'd knock it out (and if thats the case, it's likely a weak pet that can't damage you too much either).

Thursday, July 22nd 2010, 11:57pm

The druid has a reward for you.

It's a remnant of how explore area quests were never meant to be in the game like this. A quick text put in there to remind you that you actually did finish and that's it. btw. If you're doing the quests fairly fast after one another, you could check whether /druid/complete/... is still in the history (if there's 4 things in order from the druid, it's the second), click it, and the druid will remember instantly and give the reward (bulb/very low amount of amber)..

Thursday, July 22nd 2010, 11:51pm

rune circle complete but no bonus? what are the details on rune circles?

You didn't get the extra +2? Could you post a screenshot then? I'm not sure whether there is a maximum in number of levels you can complete though.

Wednesday, July 21st 2010, 10:24am

close all worlds and start new world 1

Yeah, a lv30 will totally obliterate a lv15... Still, the idea could be fun. You would get campers at every last level before a division though, a lv14 should be able to beat anyone in his/her division, whilst when leveling up to 15, (s)he would suddenly be the underdog, lowest of the division. That'd make lv14 the level to buy all the stuff you might need.

Sunday, July 18th 2010, 6:05pm

Number of Dimension Battles idea

- That's why I save important battle reports (dimension battles mostly).. I agree it would be easier to have it shown somewhere automatically.

Saturday, July 17th 2010, 1:27am

And the Winners are ...

sabob has only been a mod for a few days though. Am I the only one who wonders why there are only three winners, even though the contest spoke of five? Or were there only three competitors? If so, would writing "pachii is stup*d" have given me a 4th place? Oh, and LOL at the forum censor being better than tag's

Friday, July 16th 2010, 9:53am

married characters idea

Is that 10% shared, or extra? If extra, it would be quite a lot in the long term, and for only 15 dia? Then I'd get married instantly...

Saturday, July 10th 2010, 1:09pm

married characters idea

Let's put it differently, what about just adding up the character's cave defenses? like instead of +10 for a completed defense, you'd now get +20 (as the cave defense is pretty useless now anyways). +10 defense for the diamonds it costs to marry. It's not that much for it, but it'd help the lower levels a bit.

Friday, July 9th 2010, 9:51pm

me me me

Are you sure it's right? FF saves only one password per website.. hard if you have accounts on multiple worlds and different passwords as well. Otherwise, the tagoria team should send you another one. EDIT: text modified a bit

Friday, July 9th 2010, 9:02am

Merc and Battle Camp

Roandraak, this is a bit different from what was suggested on the dutch world. On the dutch world it was whether the sitter could get a message if the player who's being sat would get hired. This is about adding the time of the engagement when already in camp for another battle.

Thursday, July 8th 2010, 5:48pm

me me me

Gratz