You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-22 of 22.

Saturday, July 26th 2008, 11:18pm

Author: MoonBlade

druid rage =(

It has been more than 10 days and it has given me only those +50 and +100 healing potions + 1 divine favor.. Slain the druid! ^_^

Saturday, July 26th 2008, 5:18pm

Shields

Quoted from "Angel_of_Death" All weapons should have a defence bonus! Its not like your going to hold a sword and not parry with it - oh let me just stand here and try to jab you without blocking your thrusts etc. Thats what shields are good for, you cant hit with them but they reduce dmg.. weapons aren't meant to be shields :p

Saturday, July 26th 2008, 12:58pm

W2 English Tagoria

Quoted from "pillow" what is your name in tagoria? No way im going to tell here ^_^ still too weak so i'd get farmed like hell

Saturday, July 26th 2008, 12:55pm

failed attacks/plunders take up to 50% of your life instead of 99%

IMO The monster/player balance is very realistic at the moment, some players like some wont like.. When it goes to quests, i would like to choise areas to get quests(ex. valley&river..mine&ruins etc.). The area where you do the quest would determine the chances to get good items as reward.. But i think its all very good and balanced at the moment, exept the horde fights.

Saturday, July 26th 2008, 12:38am

Yang ngomong betawian...

Weee, i can start speaking finnish here then ^_^ Moro, mitä kuuluu :p

Saturday, July 26th 2008, 12:26am

Lights on, lights off.

Lights On, Wants to see Pillow's Schoolgirl Face!

Saturday, July 26th 2008, 12:14am

W2 English Tagoria

Somewhere near those dates i quess.. cant fiqure out should i move to w2 or stay in w1

Saturday, July 26th 2008, 12:09am

No Allies

Its same in the real world, war costs money --> they are rare.(which is great thing of course) Cause lack of knowledge, i will leave this thread for pros ^_^ Hope things will sort out someway..

Friday, July 25th 2008, 4:11pm

Pool: the extra icons

falco, you were thinking just the same as i was Must be some kind of assistance creature, i hope they would be giant hippos

Thursday, July 24th 2008, 6:52pm

Banners/items/chatbox

Quoted from "Kasuma" Quoted from "MoonBlade" Yeah, thats the point of them, as far as they dont interrupt your gameplay so much Pls tell me where do they appear [/cry] :p Just so you know, there is a header banner between the game header and the player stat bar, then the SB is replaced by a banner, and there is also a banner closing the bottom of the page. While their placement is not a problem itself, some of the more annoying ads, when they appear on all positions, create huge eye strain ok t...

Thursday, July 24th 2008, 6:11pm

No Allies

Quoted from "falcotron" Keep in mind that it's still pretty early in this world. True, this is still pretty young(but good) game, so we'll see in future how it goes..

Thursday, July 24th 2008, 6:05pm

Banners/items/chatbox

Yeah, thats the point of them, as far as they dont interrupt your gameplay so much Pls tell me where do they appear [/cry] :p

Wednesday, July 23rd 2008, 7:32pm

Quest problems

Quoted from "ADMIN" When a cruel destiny throws the pitiable creature into the enchanted lands of Tagoria, they own nothing but an old dry bone. A formidable weapon against merciless creatures. You'd better make use of it. If you don't "wear" your bone, you will have to fight those terrible monsters with your bare hands. VERY BAD ODDS. Nobody seems to realise that they have a weapon right from the start which they better make use of. So wear your weapon with pride and make the best use of it, o...

Wednesday, July 23rd 2008, 7:25pm

"To all allies" in messages

I tought this game has that system already :o If not, definitely add that feature, it reduces greatly time and effort made to post to allies/members.

Wednesday, July 23rd 2008, 7:23pm

Rune Trading Checklist

I like what falco suggested, but it just needs enough ppls to know this.

Wednesday, July 23rd 2008, 7:18pm

RE: Show results from past Horde battles

Quoted from "Escamillo" Show the results from recent Horde battles (similar to the recent arena fights). Players would be able to go back and see the results after the battle, even if they could not participate. A button on the Battle page (or in the sub-menu of the battle page) would make it easy to find. Also would only want to keep recent ones listed, maybe within the last week or the last 20 battles. I agree with that.

Wednesday, July 23rd 2008, 7:16pm

Banners/items/chatbox

Where do those banners appear? I have been all the time premium so i dont know. Its ok for me if they go in side where the chatbox is, but if they appear in middle of the gamescreen or upper part of it, they take too much space in there and result at least for me much badder gameplay...

Wednesday, July 23rd 2008, 3:29pm

Tagoria / Holy War

Tagoria for the win! Best browser based RPG game what i have ever played.

Wednesday, July 23rd 2008, 3:21pm

How to be a mini-tixxer

Quoted from "Mavia" bleh, tixxing is perfectly within the rules. That's what the "exchange for amber stones" and "exchange for diamonds" options exist for! You might not like it, but it ain't cheating. Completely agree, and tixxing also helps devlopers to devlop the game better, so it helps both of you Personally maybe going to buy active premium, will see that in future.

Wednesday, July 23rd 2008, 2:29pm

nightwish

Yeah I like their music. IMO best songs are Wishmaster Bye Bye Beautiful Amaranth i dont know about the newest ones, haven't been listening them.

Wednesday, July 23rd 2008, 2:25pm

MoonBlade

Heya there Just thought to post something here. I have played games like Tag for lets say 2 years(Monstersgame etc...) but this game hit me diffrently what those others which is a good thing. I started Tagoria like few days before, thought that i wont register to forums but here was so many things to comment and post own view of things so had to register. That was pretty much it, thanks for reading <3 E: As a Finn my writing/speaking language wont be the best but i hope y'all understand it

Wednesday, July 23rd 2008, 2:17pm

Shields

I agree with shields too, they fit well in the gameplay in my opinion.