You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 311.

Saturday, February 4th 2012, 11:11pm

Author: Redeemer

Rares after update

Time between last rare before patch/update and first rare after patch/update in W1 (I had no other rare item drops occur between these two): 1365 quests and 11 levels, for a total of one-year and two months actual time between rare item drops. In W3 it was around 650-700 quests and 4 levels, with the actual dates unknown because I was not recording that at the time. That isn't as bad, but still not all that great. Then, after the first rare post-patch it was 221 quests to the second. I think I'm...

Sunday, November 6th 2011, 3:28pm

We want your opinion!

I will vote for option 2, merge worlds. Should this happen though I have a suggestion which would be equitable for those with characters in multiple worlds, give them the ability to choose which character they are going to keep (assuming they can only keep one) and then allow them to transfer their entire inventory over to their main character (unused premium tickets, diamonds, divine favours, rune stones, weapons, armor, helmets, pauldrons, rings, wristbands, amulets, healing remedies, (maybe e...

Sunday, November 6th 2011, 3:02pm

[KoL] Keepers of Light

Seeking new members, preferably regularly active (at least online every other day).

Thursday, December 30th 2010, 9:03am

Playing TAG, then and now

Quoted from "rijobe" nicely said redeemer. Thank you.

Wednesday, December 29th 2010, 3:52am

Playing TAG, then and now

Roughly 2.5 years ago or so I started playing a game called Tagoria. It was a good game at first, with some elements which weren't quite like any other game I had played before, and some which were like some other games I had played before. So, it wasn't entirely foreign to me or too difficult to learn how to play. I heard about it through another game I played at the time, and still play, Holy-War, the predecessor to this game and GAS' first game. I'd heard they'd come out with a new game and t...

Wednesday, December 29th 2010, 3:10am

change of GAS

ROFL You know, this stuff is funny because most of it is probably true.

Sunday, December 19th 2010, 4:53pm

Totally NOT Agree with the difference in HP /DEF gear

Quoted from "#AoA#" First ...I dont believe that. 2nd...and if its true than that discriminating 1 player over the other.. 3d..posibbility is that you did not understand what I am talking about or just dont read good So GAS have to redo this thing imo ...its not fair game Well, in W1 on my Double Splitters the base HP was at 132 before the update and now they are at 146, Ice Helm was 33 now it's 35, Ice Armour was 64 now it's 68, Ice Pauldron was 32 now it's 31 (not really sure why they chose t...

Friday, December 17th 2010, 4:52pm

Rares after update

Nope, bulbs, roots, herbs, a diamond, a few divine favours, and a non-premium level 69 weapon.

Friday, December 17th 2010, 4:18pm

Totally NOT Agree with the difference in HP /DEF gear

First of all, the increase varies, it's not always 5% higher. My Double Splitter's HP increased by 10%, but my Granite weapons' HP increased by only 6%. My Ice Armour went up by 6% in defense and my Granite Armour went up 11%. Frankly I don't know what you're complaining about because I owned my weapons and defensive gear before the update and they still increased after the update. Near as I can tell the values changed for everyone, including those players that already owned them, so I don't see...

Thursday, December 16th 2010, 4:35am

Auction Suggestions

Quoted from "Whack Wytch" If this was happening in real life, people would be arrested. Actually, several people have been arrested for things such as this in real life. Over the past few years there has been a bunch of things called "penny auctions" (buying things for mere pennies on the dollar) popping up on the internet, and most of them are scams, I say most because some may in fact be legitimate but I haven't personally come across any that were. From what I've heard, these "auction sites"...

Sunday, December 12th 2010, 3:34am

Auction Suggestions

1. We should be allowed to set a starting bid on our items. 2. Don't charge 1 diamond for every bid. If you bid on something enough times you may very well spend as much on bids as you do on buying the actual item. This is a waste as those diamonds go to nowhere and no one gets to use them on anything useful as they are gone forever after this. 3. Instead, perhaps charge a one-time fee the first time you use the auction house. Say 5 diamonds the first time you bid. I think everyone could live wi...

Thursday, December 9th 2010, 5:29pm

Re: Gift Package for Skill Reset and Mountain Changes

Quoted from "Furlozza" But Mur, they (Support) say that no-one is complaining about the update and that it went as per plan. What forum are they reading? Even the German players, who are in the same country and speak the same language as the Developers and other GaS employees, are complaining and threatening to sell and/or delete their accounts if the game is not satisfactorily fixed. So, they should at least know that the players are not satisfied in that part of the forums.

Thursday, December 9th 2010, 3:06am

Petition for non-premiums to use auction

We, the undersigned, do hereby request that non-premium players be allowed to use the auction. Signed, Redeemer

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 5:34pm

Last update

Quoted from "Trackur" Winner Bone Collector, 18,343 damage. yay, level 69 with full armour on. guess XP hunter is also not an option anymore. Actually, xp fights still do the same amount of damage as before. I did a couple of them earlier to test that.

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 12:08pm

Last update

Quoted from "Demon Stabber" Putting an item up for auction is free of charge, but requires premium status. So, who thought this would be a good idea when the majority of the game's players are non-premium? Or was GaS not aware of that fact?

Tuesday, December 7th 2010, 6:32pm

Stats Balance

It would appear that agility has greater importance than I had previously thought when it comes to getting high plunder payouts. Before in W1 when I had very low agility for my level (level 66) and had base stats of 600 STR/450 DEX/400 STA/200 AGI/110 ACC (gear adjusted 748 STR/522 DEX/450 STA/250 AGI/136 ACC) the best plunder payouts I had been able to get were in the 9-10k range. Since I began increasing my agility and changed my balance to 600 STR/450 DEX/400 STA/238 AGI/110 ACC (gear adjuste...

Sunday, December 5th 2010, 12:38pm

oh ye faithful

Well, you missed all of this (minus the ability to end quests early which you already mentioned), which was added on the 25th of October. Quoted from "Demon Stabber" Enchantments The amber stone cost for master enchantments has been removed. Treasure Chest Amber stones which have been stowed in the treasure chest are completely safeguarded against attack. There is a daily limit to the number of amber stones you can deposit in the treasure chest. This will be displayed by the treasure chest. Expl...

Monday, November 22nd 2010, 3:07am

Insecta the fraud!!!!

Quoted from "mikail" CHECK THIS OUT .. he let the cat outta the bag. remember he claims to be out of the game but he is still here lol. Claimed again he didnt multi but he log into insecta's account while he had grey's account on hand. Aint that multi? Well admin u gotta do something Actually, as long as he didn't do certain things which I won't mention here with the two accounts then there is nothing he did which can be considered against the rules, even if he was logging into both accounts, a...

Saturday, November 20th 2010, 4:24pm

tounament update

Quoted from "JimW2" My thoughts are that the higher weapons have a higher cost for the player and thus a struggle to get early, but mostly I am thinking that the global market system may solve this and allow W6 players access to level 70 equipment. Might mess with the day to day plunders tho .... This is one of my fears, that players in worlds where weapons of such high levels would buy level 70, 80, etc, weapons and that would then imbalance that world's battles and PvP fights because not ever...

Saturday, November 20th 2010, 10:59am

tounament update

Since I, myself, suggested this a long time ago I'm all for it. Though strangely they didn't implement it in the game in which I suggested it, but that seems to be a norm these days.

Wednesday, November 10th 2010, 8:13am

next update

Quoted from "rijobe" the edit function was changed so that you only have a few minutes to edit. The reason for this was that if people wrote something in violation of the forum rules they could delete the evidence? Dont really think the benefits out way the disadvantages, how often was this an issue? Not very often in my opinion. It's kind of a drag for me, because I often hurriedly type up posts and then find out after the fact that I had a few typos in my post and then have to go back and edi...

Sunday, November 7th 2010, 5:37pm

Insecta the fraud!!!!

Quoted from "mikail" lol who r u ;lmao... so what if he is deleting .. it is obvious that insecta is danman, ironman and greywarden. Ironman ever posted in SB saying sitting for insecta but no doesnt use sitting tool lol.. buy all you can but ure just too lame I can say for certain that Ironman is someone else, because I have actually spoken to him a few times in the past, and his writing is nothing like that of Outtherefirst2000/TheSleepingGiant/Fake insecta. I don't know if he is danman or no...

Sunday, November 7th 2010, 4:52pm

[KoL] Keepers of Light

We are recruiting new members. We currently are accepting all levels and would prefer that applicants have some grasp of the game if possible.

Friday, November 5th 2010, 11:00pm

Chat

Quoted from "Makedon" MachineX 04.11.2010 16:10nice sb kill ts. Tagoria stinksX 04.11.2010 03:08amulet of balance now available in market MachineX 03.11.2010 23:26i take that back,maybe not Sir Watson 3rd.mt bad and congrat sto him if so... like u all see dead sb dead world active sb to nonpremium asap Now if only I'd had premium at the time that wouldn't have been nearly as long. Would have broken it after three or four hours by saying_something_probably.

Saturday, October 30th 2010, 9:51pm

next update

Quoted from "roandraak" Dutch world: There are players who go to the farmm without wapons and harnasses. To give others free xp. They just gey healed after that. Maybe some sort of rule that if you don't have on your best harnass at the time of working, that you only will get 90% of the as? I don't like this idea. If I take off my armor because I'm doing arena fights, then proceed to forget to re-equip and just head to work, I don't believe I should be further penalized because of an error. If ...

Monday, October 18th 2010, 11:34pm

Level 37 EN W3 Account for sale

Wouldn't allow me to edit my first post, so I made a reply to it with the changes. I have upgraded to a higher-level account and in accordance with the rules I am putting my original account up for sale. Tried advertising it for free for a while, but since no allies wanted it it is now for sale with the price being either tickets or money transferred via PayPal. Should the offer be tickets, I will accept tickets for Tagoria world 1 English and/or world 3 English only. My asking price is eight pr...

Monday, October 18th 2010, 11:24pm

Level 37 EN W3 Account for sale

I have upgraded to a higher-level account and in accordance with the rules I am putting my original account up for sale. Tried advertising it for free for a while, but since no allies wanted it it is now for sale with the price being either tickets or money transferred via PayPal. Should the offer be tickets, I will accept tickets for Tagoria world 1 English and/or world 3 English only. My asking price is eight premium tickets, or best offer. Eight tickets is what I have in the account's gear ri...

Friday, October 15th 2010, 4:18am

Why Tagoria is not attractive to me.

Quoted IMO The main issue is that GAS don't bother responding to the issues until it's too late. I had a hard time a few years back and I played tag to get my mind off things, there were a lot of good people in W2 and if it hadn't had been for them I would have been long gone, there still are, but you can't be expected to stay and pay hard earned money just because your friends with someone! U cannot compare browser with video games, that wasn't what Murloc was doing WOW is also web based if I ...

Thursday, October 14th 2010, 6:32am

I've never really bothered with the warlord's feast or a cave guard or anything though.

Thursday, October 14th 2010, 6:25am

I kind of compare it to video game rentals around where I live. For around $7-8USD I can rent a video game for 5-7 days depending upon what store I rent it from. I can rent four times in the average month so 7*4=$28USD or 8*4=$32USD for one month's rentals. For Tag/HW/AI I can get a month's premium in one world for around $6USD. So, for the less than the price of four video game rentals I can play as a premium player in four to five worlds for an entire month in each, plus the entertainment fact...

Thursday, October 14th 2010, 12:18am

World 1 level 38 account for grabs

Account has been taken over by someone now.

Tuesday, October 5th 2010, 7:17pm

magic cloaks

I played a game that had a feature like this years ago, but that was on the original Playstation. In that one, the enemies randomly dropped items when you defeated them, and occasionally some of them had a magic attribute or two that did things like, say increasing your max life or damage done or adding magic attribute to your weapons' damage or defense against magic to your defense stats. Though it came at a cost, as the items were normally damaged when found and you had to go to a specific mer...

Monday, October 4th 2010, 11:15pm

[KoL] Keepers of Light

Quoted i could join you guys...but so many allies... Oh, we're not so bad. I've seen hordes with a dozen or more allies before, so we're relatively tame from that perspective. Most regular and active "battling" hordes that are part of one of the main factions have 4-7 allies from what I see, so we are in the norm.

Monday, October 4th 2010, 11:00pm

This account is seeking a new owner to actively play it again.

Monday, October 4th 2010, 5:55am

Purchase diamonds with amber

Quoted problem with this is that diamonds retain the same value relative to a level, but amber becomes less valuable as you level, so how could you ever work out the price that a diamond should cost. If it was 500 amber per diamond then that is a lot for a level 3 but nothing for a level 50 Falco worked out the exact value of a diamond a long time ago, but I forget what it is now (and couldn't find the post on the forum).

Saturday, October 2nd 2010, 4:53pm

Purchase diamonds with amber

How about giving us the ability to purchase diamonds using amber? Would be great for non-premiums and those that can't afford to buy tickets to get diamonds all the time.

Saturday, October 2nd 2010, 4:49pm

[KoL] Keepers of Light

Still recruiting.

Friday, September 17th 2010, 4:53pm

[KoL] Keepers of Light

Recruiting, please apply if interested.

Wednesday, September 8th 2010, 10:01pm

[KoL] Keepers of Light

Bump

Monday, September 6th 2010, 6:18am

Up for grabs is a level 38 English World 1 account. The account is up for grabs for free, as the owner is bored with this game and has no plans of joining other worlds and/or moving up in accounts, and belongs to a member of the horde which I lead there. Conditions: It must remain in the horde and not be cowed out or deleted. Also, someone who will play it as a premium player and who will play it well (and/or knows what they are doing) would be preferable. (Conditions set by current owner, who i...

Sunday, August 29th 2010, 5:45pm

[KoL] Keepers of Light

Seeking new members with an understanding of the game and interest in being part of a close-knit horde. Many spots now open. Let's shake things up a bit, shall we? Max daily donations not required unless requested for battle preparations and/or horde residence expansions, though we do ask that you donate at least a few times a week. Support of allies if you can make it to their battles is mandatory.

Saturday, August 28th 2010, 6:24pm

Stat Average

Quoted from "Cosmobu" well, i guess we are arguing 2 different things. i'm not going to argue the essay you wrote above. i agree with it, for the most part(while ignoring the annoying tone). i feel i've made myself clear in my other posts to just leave it at that. Well, I was annoyed when I wrote it, so that probably explains the tone. So, I apologize for that. I've since rewritten some of it though and removed some of the tone, I had a number of grammatical errors (missing words mainly) and pa...

Saturday, August 28th 2010, 11:01am

Stat Average

Quoted from "Cosmobu" Quoted from "Redeemer" therefore, the base stat average is a better judge of a character's power because it would be nearly impossible to make a good scale for modified stats which could take into account this variation What are you talking about? you have to take all stat points into consideration to judge who's more powerful. like i said before, someone with a lower base stat avg could be more powerful than another with a higher one because they have more runes [and/or b...

Thursday, August 26th 2010, 2:30pm

Revised base stat ratio scale

This should work a little better for level 50 and above. > 5.50 Supremely Powerful Character 5.25 - 5.49 Highly Powerful Character 5.00 - 5.24 Powerful Character 4.75 - 4.99 Above Average Character 4.50 - 4.74 Average Character 4.25 - 4.49 Below Average Character 3.76 - 4.00 Poor Stats 3.28 - 3.52 Weak Character 2.8 - 3.04 Quit and Start over in World 6

Thursday, August 26th 2010, 2:21pm

Stat Average

Quoted from "Cosmobu" Quoted from "Redeemer" The base stat average scale is a better one and is more accurate. A gear-modified stat scale will probably never be perfect because it cannot account for things like people who have completed huge amounts of rune circles and things like that, but with a base stat scale things like that aren't an issue. i think you have that backwords the base stat ratio cannot account for runes. so it would be off if someone with a lower ratio had twice as many rune ...

Thursday, August 26th 2010, 1:29am

Aquiring Equipment From Defeated Monsters

Quoted from "rijobe" Quoted from "Redeemer" I believe this must be one of the best ideas I've ever read on this forum, and frankly I wish I'd thought of it first. Many a newbie has asked the question "why cant I take the monsters stuff"? many games have this ability. I dont think the idea itself is a bad one, I just dont think it can work in this game in practice. If you believe otherwise, please explain how Well, first of all my idea of how this would work would be for the gear to give a suppl...

Thursday, August 26th 2010, 12:43am

Stat Average

Quoted from "Thunderwolf" Hmm... My lv49 character gets 4.88 (just after level up) with the gear added. I'm rated 20th in level and I can often beat some of the people maintaining much higher leveled characters (*whereas I have considerably more problems with those around my level*). (I'd have to work for more than a day to buy a single stat from farm pay) A level 40 I'm sitting for is getting beaten by a lot of people even 5 or more levels below, and his stat ratio with gear is still at 4,99. ...

Wednesday, August 25th 2010, 10:46pm

Stat Average

Quoted from "Redeemer" Gear-modified stat scale >6.0 Tixxer territory 5.8-5.99 Supremely Powerful Character 5.6-5.79 Highly Powerful Character 5.4-5.59 Powerful Character 5.2-5.39 Above Average Character 5.0-5.19 Average Character 4.8-4.99 Below Average Character 4.6-4.79 Poor Stats 4.4-4.59 Weak Character 4.2-4.39 Horrible Stats 4.0-4.19 Quit and Start over in World 5 or wait for World 6 This scale stops working somewhere around level 50 or 55 I think. Since then I've seen few people that have...