You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

Sunday, December 25th 2011, 10:37pm

Author: ReWarrior

Rares from DB's and the Druid Only For Premium?

As far as I know non-premiums can still get runes and set items from DBs, but not from the Druid as a reward for quests.

Wednesday, October 12th 2011, 11:09pm

How do I get diamonds?

Spend real world cash to buy diamonds.

Wednesday, April 27th 2011, 12:16am

High Level inactives with a Level 10 Gryphon

Nice Job DS, He has been on of the very few still trying to fix what was broken several months ago. GAS must be feeling the pinch of its own choices by now. And now 1 more active premium player most likely leaving.

Friday, January 21st 2011, 4:12pm

Browser Game of 2011?!?!?!

I just vote for Dungeons and Dragons online

Thursday, December 30th 2010, 3:51pm

Quick auction question

Hi All, Came back for the free premium. I was wondering if when you bid on an item at the auction and lose are your diamonds returned to you, or are they lost forever? Thanks

Monday, December 13th 2010, 11:42pm

I suggest GAS talk to us!!!

The only problem is that the patch list doesn't address most of the issues that have been raised. The only one is for Players without premium status will be able to put their items up for auction.

Friday, December 10th 2010, 11:51pm

Say "I"

I

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 8:05pm

Say "I"

If this is not fixed then I will no longer be playing.

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 7:15pm

I have a suggestion

Saw that. I guess you don not need diamonds if it is better to fight with no weapons. Any idea if fighting with no armor helps too? I guess the next patch will make it better to have no companion and very low stats? They could charge diamonds to lower your stats. Seems to be the way this is heading.

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 7:00pm

I have a suggestion

Roll this stuipid patch back and work on one that actually will make players happy!

Friday, September 18th 2009, 3:06pm

What spoils your Tag Gaming experience

I think that if the DB and quest rewards system were changed to allow for a better chance at gaining items the game would be much more enjyable.

Wednesday, September 16th 2009, 6:39pm

Newbie question on items

Aside from receiving from quests, purchasing at the market or shops or from dimension battles, is there any way to obtain items? Can you get items from plundering? If anyone can explain I would appreciate it. Thanks