You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

Wednesday, November 12th 2008, 5:50pm

Author: Tetisheri

Set Items: Blessing or Curse?

Well then, I suggest that all the people who have received a set item in the most recent DB then get put to the bottom of the selection pile in the next DB. I've taken part in four DB so far - I missed the one previous to this because my internet connection went down for the day and I wasn't able to sign up

Wednesday, November 12th 2008, 5:35pm

A question for admin re set items

When you say that we have a 20% chance of getting a set item from the DB, does this mean that 20% (or whatever the % is on each side) of participants get randomly selected to receive a set item, or is that each individual participant gets a 20% of getting a set item (so, theoretically, no one, or everyone, could get a set item). Surprise, surprise, lucky old me got a couple of DF for the DB today. As I've already said, set items are really driving a rift between players - I hate the fact that I ...

Monday, November 10th 2008, 2:12pm

Chance to get rares from the druid

Quoted from "Brymstone" Anyone else confirm an upswing in druid payouts since Nov 3rd? Unfortunately, no. I've had a rune, though the druid has been reasonably kind with me with runes (19 in total, I think). I'm waiting for my first set item. If I don't get one in the next DB, I'll seriously consider whether the game is worth carrying on with - the devs have shot themselves in the foot with the game now; people are habitually complaining about what they feel they should be getting from the drui...

Monday, November 10th 2008, 1:37pm

Attack - suggested changes

Quoted from "Anton Barbosa" I like this idea of not having to come on after a day off for real world activities, which I would remind to the "hardocre" players remains a priority to some of us "casuals," and find 15 defense reports which will take place over the span of a couple hours, in come cases one after the other in the case of one five-minute span where my character was attacked by no less than four other players who were a MINIMUM of 10 levels above me. I find it almost sad that the one...

Monday, November 10th 2008, 1:26pm

RE: DB Rares are ruining the game

Quoted from "Evil Mistress" My 2 cents worth, DB rare items are ruining the game altogether. Yes I have 1, and no, I didn't win it, but bought it. That said, I still feel that they (Gas & the DB Rare items) have ruined the game. Tag was more fun before the DB battles and special items came into it. No longer a game of skill, but a game of luck. No longer a challenge, but a lottery. If you hate them so much, I would suggest you sell BOTH your set items again then before you start complaining abo...

Thursday, October 30th 2008, 3:03pm

Dimension Battle Timing

I would suggest finding someone who will be up at that time who could log in (obviously you change your password temporarily for them), dump your gold and put you to work. Luckily I don't suffer this problem in either HW or Tag, but I've got people to do it for me when I've been in battles in the wee small hours.

Thursday, October 30th 2008, 2:38pm

How Do High Level Players Afford Training Points?

Currently 3481a per stat and I'm level 28. Mind you, I usually haul between 6-8000a on quests/plunders, plus I usually work 10 hours a night, which means I log in to 2500a each day. That way, I usually afford a couple of stat points plus some healers

Thursday, October 30th 2008, 2:10pm

I'm happy with the DB themselves - I came out with over 4,300a after it yesterday, though I'm lucky to be living in a time zone where I'm up and online for the post-battle hunts However, I wonder whether it would've been better to mirror the HW Holy Battle a little more, e.g. not giving out these set items, and doubling the xp you get (for all those out there who've never played Holy War, each xp you get in the Holy Battle is worth double what it normally would be). Yesterday, I came from the DB...

Saturday, October 25th 2008, 8:38pm

Quoted from "kain7" seriously agree here have you seen the peaple that have 2 or 3 or em and theres one guy that has four of the same set I dont even want to know what he had to pay to pull that off. just dont seem to random to me. If you're thinking about the same guy I am, then I've been told that he's not won a single set item himself; rather, he's bought them all off other people, though lordy knows how much it cost him in tixx to do that! I'm so annoyed too - last Wednesday I was about to ...

Thursday, October 9th 2008, 2:23pm

Yes, but my problem is that this person is someone who hits me most nights for xp (we're both the same level). What can I do? Losing 500 lp isn't worth 1 xp. If I hit him back, what will happen? I'll lose another 500 lp. And I won't just 'accept the hand I'm dealt'. That's a bit of a defeatist attitude. The devs have made changes to the game, and people have been complaining about Tag more in the last few weeks than I've seen complaints about HW the whole time I've been playing (10 months now). ...

Thursday, October 9th 2008, 1:25pm

Battles suck so much!!!

I am also considering whether I want to carry on with the game or not. The introduction of set items means that some people have a very unfair advantage over others who are very similar in all their other stats (I've already written a thread in Game Discussions about this). And this isn't something you have control over - you're either lucky to get one or not. And yes, the battles are worthless now, the xp you get from plunders has always been embarrassingly dire and equipment becomes far too ex...

Thursday, October 9th 2008, 9:46am

Well, obviously anyone who's received a set item will be very pleased! However, being on the receiving end of a set item is an entirely different thing. I woke up to a defence report this morning from someone who is of the same level that I am, our stats are quite similar, but because he has a set item weapon, his hitpoints are 130/65 and mine are 60/52, meaning that he took 502 lp off me and I took 95 off him. Of course, I could trade in my lvl 24 master enchanted weapon for a lvl 26 weapon (I ...

Thursday, October 9th 2008, 9:23am

Auto-camp button for mercs

Quoted from "robotech master" Quoted from "Threatened" How about you just take yourself off the roster when you are asleep and put yourself back on when you wake up? No ones prefect.... it what I currently do however you forget to either add yourself or remove yourself... as stated having a light or something reminding you your either on or off the roster would be nice.... But you get a mail when you've been hired to let you know anyway. If you want to stay in the merc stall all the time, I wou...

Wednesday, September 24th 2008, 2:24pm

Mountain plunders/quests

I really don't know - I've had the same before. My other gripe is that I hate it when the druid asks me to go to the river - it's just about the worst place to get sent to because it usually takes me 5 or 6 AP to complete the quest (as opposed to the usual 1-3 in most other places), plus the xp you get when you win fights is utterly rubbish - I'll usually get 1 xp, even in a close fight. It's barely worth it. I've decided that from now on, if I don't complete a river quest in a couple of goes, I...

Wednesday, September 24th 2008, 2:20pm

Stongest horde

Yeah, I'd agree that those two, one their own, are the strongest. But, if you start to factor in things like allies, that brings a whole load of other hordes into the equation. However, I'm sure that more allies doesn't always mean stronger horde. I've seen hordes out there who don't seem to know how to say 'no' to alliance requests, therefore putting themselves in the position of either having to fight so many battles that all their members will be constantly battle weary and not effective figh...

Tuesday, September 23rd 2008, 11:44pm

Dimension Battle

If you're not sure how to find the Dimension battle, go into the battle screen, and then just above your amber/diamond/divine favour icons, it says 'Horde Battle' and 'Dimension Battle' - click on 'Dimension Battle'

Friday, September 19th 2008, 8:25pm

Pool: the extra icons

Hehe! The picture I now have in my head of everyone riding into battle on penguins...

Thursday, September 4th 2008, 8:22pm

Rewards from the Mountains

Quoted from "falcotron" He just randomly gives you a search quest instead of a regular quest every once in a while. I don't like these. I can't remember if it uses up one of your 12 plunders (I went out of my way to check that last time, but I forgot...), but I'm pretty sure it uses up one of your 6 quests. And, instead of the usual 500b/3xp/bulb for 200lp of damage, you get 42b for no damage. Meh. At least it's impossible to fail these quests. I suspect that the search is supposed to be part 1...

Thursday, August 14th 2008, 1:10am

Tagoria / Holy War

It depends entirely on my mood...