You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 110.

Wednesday, June 17th 2009, 10:39am

Author: Luthor Huss

shields

I, and a two or three other players suggested this over a year ago. No go for some reason.. We even discussed the benefits and disadvantages of using shields - ie +/- stats for them etc.

Friday, April 3rd 2009, 12:57pm

1to 1 fights

The mechanics in this game seems to favour only bringing up the same 10-20 people who are close to your level etc, just keep hitting F5 and eventually you'll get someone new turn up.

Monday, March 23rd 2009, 10:23pm

Dimension Battle History

lol, it probably got filed in the WPB (Waste Paper Basket)

Monday, March 23rd 2009, 12:07am

Time and Date on Attack & Defence Reports

*sigh* I have a full foe list & I keep a spreadsheet. I'm just saying, for the sake of expediency, that it would be a lot less hassle if I didn't have to click messages and attack EVERY time I find a cow just to copy n paste the time to the spreadsheet.

Sunday, March 22nd 2009, 7:39pm

Җ· Newer Items/Plunders ·Җ

I have a suggestion or two: 1) The Arena Idea: Just like in Roman times, why not add the ability to be able to fight the monsters there for a set fee - eg. to fight an Earthworm would cost say 5x your level in gold. You could allow for players to have points for this, which means you can allow us to purchase extra points in the same manner as the action and quest points. The reward would be double your money. 2) Similarly, like the above post, somewhere where we can gamble to make more amberston...

Sunday, March 22nd 2009, 7:29pm

Doesn't take much coding - all they have to do is add 2 or three spaces and enter a pre-made tag for time and date. It would make it a lot quicker for a lot of people who make cow lists to not have to keep clicking around every time they hit a cow.

Sunday, March 22nd 2009, 11:04am

Hell yeah! BUMP!

Sunday, March 22nd 2009, 11:04am

Been thinking about this, but why doesn't the Attack or Defence Report have the time and date displayed on them like in Holy War? Please can GaS add these details onto the reports

Wednesday, March 18th 2009, 11:53pm

Recent Update

The IP address is (usually) the modem address, the 192.000.001 blah blah blah

Tuesday, March 17th 2009, 2:50pm

Recent Update

Hmm, seems a bit unfair for people who don't abuse the system... Why can't GaS find a way of finding the cheaters rather than just chopping bits of the game off l While I wholeheartedly support GaS in their effort to beat the cheats I feel they are taking the wrong (or dare I say it? the easy) option by simply removing things like this. Why not write into the code some sort of tracking tag to follow the movements of Runestones, rare items and set items? That would allow you to find these dishone...

Wednesday, March 11th 2009, 10:08pm

rewards

Greedy? How does 9 Runestones compare to 3 complete circles?

Wednesday, March 11th 2009, 10:07pm

DB Battle pms - do not delete

The notepad isn't adequate to keep the details for your results because it can't keep the formatting that is used with the tabled displays (because the tabled display uses a meta tag or code which the notepad can't use) And as for the other reply, if there is a thread about this why not post the link to it.

Wednesday, March 11th 2009, 3:18pm

Mechanics behind the Druid gift

WOOHOO Nommy *does a dance because someone else is getting nowt too* 1 Month of Tag = 10 DF's, 1 Runestone, 3-4 little lvl 5-8 items and bulbs, more, bulbs, even more bulbs, a few roots and an even smaller number of herbs! Oh, and quite a few lost quests too. Maybe I should spend £300 or so and buy myself the full Ember DB set, max out my cave and get a few stats too, then I can feel even better about getting bulbs. (edit) -Additional- This maybe the intention make rare items and set items so ra...

Tuesday, March 10th 2009, 6:40pm

World 1: Amulet of the Sun

has now sold - topic closed

Monday, March 9th 2009, 9:55pm

Stats Balance

As said elsewhere this is the conclusion I have personally come to with regards to accuracy. I would also like to point out that I wasted 60 diamonds trying this for a few weeks. 1) The low accuracy strategy: Good for? Questing and plundering Bad for? PvP, Horde Battles and Dimension Battles Other notes: While questing with a lower accuracy can give slightly better results, you will occasionally go up against a monster with double your accuracy, which will knock you down to as much as 50% of you...

Monday, March 9th 2009, 9:35pm

right, its up for sale again: Price 11700 amberstones and 20 diamonds (BS price = 12500as and 30d)

Saturday, March 7th 2009, 9:20pm

16 looks and no comments... Well, I am surprised

Saturday, March 7th 2009, 9:19pm

rewards

lol I have..... 9

Saturday, March 7th 2009, 9:18pm

Dismissing Horde Members

Yes, this is a good suggestion

Thursday, March 5th 2009, 1:39pm

Someone contacted me about buying it... Will give it 2-3 more days. If they don't buy it, It will be available again.

Wednesday, March 4th 2009, 5:42pm

Please can we have the ability to KEEP DB battle pms

Tuesday, March 3rd 2009, 11:25am

No, I made a mistake.. thanks for pointing it out.. *Pokes Xaridah for being a cheeky goit* DEX & ACC + 9

Monday, March 2nd 2009, 11:47pm

I am selling an Amulet of the sun. Price = 11750 amberstones and 20 diamonds: lvl: 24, sockets 3, Strength & Dexterity + 9. Master enchantments = +4/4/4 for stat boosting. PM me if you want it.. If I don't sell it after 1 week its being sold to the Blacksmith, which seems like a real waste.

Sunday, March 1st 2009, 9:05pm

Deadheading the Dead Hordes

Agrees with Druids Death.. I'd like to add one simple addition. That GameArt Studio adds an "Away" button so that if for example you are ill, on holiday, working somewhere where you have no internet, you can be safe from deletion.

Sunday, March 1st 2009, 2:16pm

Tickets!

Go to Character. Then go to Premium. Then scroll down. You should see under the payment options a load of codes. These are your tickets.

Sunday, March 1st 2009, 2:15pm

Theory on the chance factor...?

well this theory is, according to GameArt Studios Admin staff, tosh.. However, I for one feel this may be the case as some people just seem to constantly get given stuff from the Druid.

Saturday, February 28th 2009, 7:46pm

SiN is Recruiting

Come and join us - you know you want to be a SiNner

Saturday, February 28th 2009, 7:45pm

Are you a SiNner?

*double bump* This Horde is looking for more active players... If you want to join the SiN-nerS please apply in world 1. Come, join us... We have cake, cream and all the other SiNs

Saturday, February 28th 2009, 12:26pm

New buttons for heals

Meh, I like the suggestion but the way GaS will most likely see it is thus: *insert authoritative voice* Observe what you are doing and don't just click away. lol

Saturday, February 28th 2009, 12:19pm

rewards

lol, exactly... even if they are "mythical" in their rarity.

Saturday, February 28th 2009, 12:18pm

Two-way Market

I like this suggestion too. Hopefully bumping this back to the top of the threads might get it more attention too!

Saturday, February 28th 2009, 12:15pm

Rejected suggestions!

Would this suggestion be acceptable then.. How about being able to have upto 20 friends & 20 foes at the same time, rather than 20 total... Campers in particular (especially ones like me who can spend upto 2 days playing solidly, some players more) would appreciate this one. Or this one: Bring back the smilies on our profiles (please )

Saturday, February 28th 2009, 12:11pm

Amendment to the rules

Yes... I feel the same way... What would be even better is that you are "forced" to at least scroll through the rules when you go to register... I would also suggest that the rules are incorporated into the registration email as well!

Friday, February 27th 2009, 2:58pm

Tagoria Relations:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... Err... Yeah I likey likey.

Thursday, February 26th 2009, 7:47pm

Graphic design suggestions

Oh yes.. It also creates Display problems for people who DO still have the old square style displays... So, its actually better to design something on the square resolution, because the widescreen can adapt it better than the otherway around.

Thursday, February 26th 2009, 7:28pm

This would be a beta version of course... As a suggestion it has merit and I would like to try it out for a month or two (for free) to see if it would be more interesting.

Thursday, February 26th 2009, 4:39pm

lol, so after posting the above 2 comments my 1st quest gave me a Runestone, which makes my 9th one from over 700 quests. Still, I feel that the "luck" factor is very odd because it seems to favour some people very highly. Hence those who have 20 or 30+ Runestones.

Thursday, February 26th 2009, 3:52pm

Similarlarly, the game is written line by line.. The developers must have 'set' variables for the gifts.. I would just like an idea as to what these variables are. I've done a bit of programming, as have a couple of friends of mine.. One of which knows nearly every language made, from the very first to the latest and even added to many of them.... Anyway, Louise, please can you ask one of the Dev team (if your not one of them) to give us a brief answer as well

Thursday, February 26th 2009, 3:19pm

3 Word Story

Spontaniously combusted and..

Thursday, February 26th 2009, 3:00pm

Louise, I have made myself a tracker in Microsoft Excel... If you would like to see a copy of my personal one, please pm me if you have excel and I will happily email it to you from my private email address. In 3 odd weeks I've had 3 Divine Favours, a bone amulet, a stone axe, a brass ring I and the rest, in order of the most earned = bulbs, roots and herbs. Now, I don't mind going for weeks on end without getting anything.. What I don't like is being told that is just comes down to "luck" or "r...

Wednesday, February 25th 2009, 4:02pm

RARE ITEMS from Druid Suggestion

And I haven't had anything decent in over a month so 4 weeks play = 3 DF's, 1 Stone Axe, 1 Brass Ring I, a few herbs, a few more roots and a whole lotta bulbs... There is no point making a fuss, as it gets put down to "random" or "bad luck for a couple of days" don't worry about it.. By the time your old and decrepit you might just get something

Tuesday, February 24th 2009, 4:57pm

Stat Average

Oh Accuracy, from my opinion and testing, can be looked on like this: Low accuracy: Good for: Questing - as all monsters reflect (usually lower to) your stats, a low accuracy is good here, as 70-90% of the time they'll also have low accuracy. Bad for: 1 on 1 (PvP) fights and battles - low accuracy is bad for this as you will go up against people with much higher accuracy who WILL give you massive critical hits. Horde/Dimension battles - same reason, higher accuracy statted players will smack you...

Saturday, February 21st 2009, 11:23am

'Loosers' in Divine Battles

HA HA HA! Sarcasm doesn't work in text you need to be able to *hear* the sarcasm OR you can do it like this: I'm *so* sorry

Saturday, February 21st 2009, 11:21am

Stat Average

By the way, can someone CLARIFY exactly WHEN they are doing their working out... The reason I ask is that as you get closer to levelling, I assume others do as I do and stat up daily, which means when you have just gained a level your stat average is lower than when you are 1-3xp away from levelling again.

Saturday, February 21st 2009, 11:20am

Rare lvl 23 Reinforced helmet for sale

Sorry, yes, I have made a mistake..... I had it on the market for just under 10k. Don't mind me, (to quote Del Boy from "Only Fools and Horses") "His brain went years ago, then his legs went, there's only the middle bit of him working now" (not word for word, but close enough) Sorry

Saturday, February 21st 2009, 11:16am

Yep, and going back to my original post: I would love someone from ADMIN or one of the DEVELOPERS to actually deign to let us have a clue as to why the game is SO STINGY to so many people, yet SO GENEROUS to a few of them

Friday, February 20th 2009, 7:19pm

75 tokens for 1 Runestone... Are you having a laugh? Tis a good idea, but it goes against what we all currently get.

Friday, February 20th 2009, 3:11pm

Rare lvl 23 Reinforced helmet for sale

Because the min price was 4950as The Blacksmith gave me 5200 or so

Friday, February 20th 2009, 3:09pm

No, I very, very rarely have that happen too. I know it does depend on your defence level.. Today I am trying it with my lvl 33 rare helmet (which I bought) with a total defence of thirty (30), which is nineteen (19) less than my rare leather armour, so I will see how different the totals are, if I lose any quests etc. So far my amberstones and xp on the 1st and 2nd quest were slightly higher, but I've taken a little more damage.

Thursday, February 19th 2009, 7:40pm

'Loosers' in Divine Battles

So? My sentance structure was fine mate I may only have a D and E grade in GCSE English written and spoken, but I learnt how to put a sentance together Otherwise I wouldn't have gotten my College education