You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 78.

Saturday, November 5th 2011, 11:38pm

Author: Okara Stonefield

We want your opinion!

I suppose so. But I think it's like buying a new car; as soon as you drive it off the car lot, it massively depreciates.

Saturday, November 5th 2011, 10:51pm

We want your opinion!

Quick addition to my Option 2 vote. Take the strongest of our characters to the new combined world. Give all players full premium for a period of 3 to 6 months to compensate for loss of whatever characters and expenses they incurred in building them in other worlds.

Friday, November 4th 2011, 7:16pm

We want your opinion!

Given the two options, I'd go with #2. And hugs back to Edwin

Friday, November 4th 2011, 4:44pm

We want your opinion!

Personally, I think starting a new international world separate from existing ones is a good concept. This way everyone there starts from scratch on a level playing field and it is their choice to join it or not as they choose. And they will. As a former Tag moderator, I envision massive disorder and endless nightmares!!! I think the others worlds should remain as they are. Can you provide more details about how you believe each of these two ideas will play out. There really isn't enough info pr...

Monday, August 24th 2009, 11:32pm

DB

Dragaja, there are plenty of non-premium players who have received rares and DB items, and lots of premium players who have not. This is why they can be bought and sold at the market. slydog71 - You make some very valid points. I need to think it through a bit more - but knowing who is on each side can also skew the individual's random decision-making processes. Heck, there are folks out there who live, eat and breathe statistical analysis! Check out falcotron's entry for example. He knows more ...

Monday, August 24th 2009, 11:17pm

Fix the timers

Hi Krispi, Unfortunately, this has more to do with your computer's internal clock and your server than it does the game. I think most of the time you will lose a few seconds per minute - I do; but if you refresh the page it adjusts. Cheers

Monday, August 24th 2009, 6:46am

house of mouse 5.0

*waves to mouse boss*

Monday, August 24th 2009, 6:34am

Tix not here.

it could be because of the quantity you are buying, irish. Give it until Monday noon then send a PM to Support or directly to GAS.

Monday, August 24th 2009, 4:48am

DB

Except 'random' starts fresh, from scratch, each time. It does not accumulate from battle to battle, dice throw to dice throw, coin flipped to coin flipped. It is probability, not guarantee.

Monday, August 24th 2009, 12:11am

W1 Stats Leaderboard

You forgot my ring size: 7 1/2 wtg

Sunday, August 23rd 2009, 11:33pm

DB

Wouldn't be 'random' anymore then, eh?

Sunday, August 23rd 2009, 11:20pm

horde diams

In principle, this is a generous concept, and coming from mouse, I'm not surprised. However, instituting something like this is something else altogether: It assumes all warlords are as generousIt assumes every warlord is somewhat financially independent enough to afford to buy lots of diamondsIt assumes all warlords are as scrupulously honest, fair, consensual, democratic, and of an age &/or maturity to even understand what those social constructs mean It assumes that players don't mind contrib...

Wednesday, July 8th 2009, 8:00am

Mid Summer Contest: Contributions and Comments

Dearest W4 Druid, I realize this is just an oversight on your part as communications between this valley and the W3 Valley are very poor right now. As you know we battle daily with the monsters who manage almost nightly to cut the strings connecting the paper cups ... Be that as it may, I wonder if there is some other arcane method you can use to get in touch with your brother there - I don't know - throw some magic moss and a bit of elixer in the fire and see what happens - the reason being tha...

Wednesday, July 1st 2009, 5:03am

Petition: Change the Plundering System Back

Quoted from "louise" For players that fought in the mountains with amour before this update, then this update does not majority effect you. In fact you will receive on average an extra 1 to 3 experience points. For players that fought without armour then you now receive less Amber Stones. However this is not as dramatic as you might think. The reduced healing costs and less lost fights have been factors that seem to be neglected in this thread. Actually, I am taking much more damage now with ar...

Saturday, June 20th 2009, 7:04pm

The best top 5 avi's

Ulric's original Zorth avi. Certainly set the mood. And bikeman's avi. For sheer detail! Awesome ... Caladbolg, I didn't know Clan of the Cave Bear was a musical Thanks for the vote, btw. The sparkles and words were added by july who made embellished several avis for folks he liked back in the day. Oh! And let's not forget Pug's tank and plane, Marilyn Pugroe, etc.

Saturday, June 20th 2009, 5:45am

Petition: Change the Plundering System Back

I ME'd my weps about 12 hours before the patch and it was very sweet to finally be getting over 2K for some of my plunders. My avg LP loss without armour for many levels has been 1% - 4%; and receiving more damage and less amber with armour. Along comes the patch and I am now getting anywhere from 700-1700 per plunder and damage of anywhere from 4-11% in full gear and at full health. My W1 character is earning less in plunders than w2: level 42 / level 34 and approx the same as my L27 in W3. I k...

Thursday, June 18th 2009, 6:27am

Best Profiles

Weirdest profile: W2 Zombie Woof

Thursday, June 18th 2009, 12:11am

the best top 5 hordes

And of course, none of those hordes would survived without cookies

Wednesday, June 17th 2009, 10:11pm

A Year in TAG

Such nice memories! My experiences are a bit different as I had been contemplating quitting HW (totally messed up character, no premium and HW3 was just nuts). On my last day with HW, as my finger hovered over the deleted button I noticed the advert for a new GAS game called Tagoria - and the rest is history. I was pleased to see that Absy/Stern was in Tag. I had always liked and respected his even hand in HW. After playing Tag for a while I was hooked - maybe because I had learned a bit in HW a...

Tuesday, June 16th 2009, 4:52am

is TSS ruining tag for everyone?

It seems to me that strategies change and evolve as the game matures. Someone somewhere is always coming up with a new idea - some work and some don't. For a while merc hordes were a useful tool and rightly so. Then for a while they got so big that hordes were afraid to have battles if they couldn't afford merc prices. Many low level players dropped out because there were too many battles with little or no compensation. Full healing costs in exchange for 1 or 2 XP just wasn't worth it. Then we h...

Monday, June 8th 2009, 10:37pm

world 2 - rant

Hi there, I appreciate your frustration over this. And it's too bad Admin can't just delete these accounts. However, the process requires searching for last activity and sending an email to each account holder asking if they want to keep or close the account. Then they have to wait a certain amount of time for a reply, then they have to delete each account separately. Admin does get rid of unactivated accounts regularly but getting rid of activated ones is a long and painful process.

Thursday, June 4th 2009, 8:17pm

Best Profiles

To start things off (although it's a difficult choice - there are so many!) if you are in W3 have a look at my current favourite, for sheer well-written profile, including a poem by another player and some really funny hatemail: mighty101

Thursday, June 4th 2009, 8:13pm

Best Profiles

Hi there. I'm starting a new thread where we can give kudos to what we think are the best profiles. So the funniest, smartest, well-written, etc. go here. Please don't copy paste the whole thing though - we would run out of room in the forum very quickly Send in the name and world and why you think it is the Best Profile.

Monday, May 11th 2009, 5:13am

Searching for an Attack

Basically, if you type in a level and then "exact or lower" that's what you will get. Not perfect, but ...

Sunday, May 10th 2009, 8:19am

Healing attribute

Used in W1. You need to click on the button when you enter the horde camp and you automatically go into the healing hut for 30 minutes after a battle. To start with, the basic Hut costs a few diamonds and at that stage is good for the horde members only. Stage 1 is 20%. This stacks on top of warlords feast if you have it so is a nice feature. Players seem happy with the Healing Hut. The next stage costs the horde 8 diamonds. I don't know what the healing rates is though. It doesn't say. This is ...

Saturday, May 9th 2009, 9:27pm

healing grounds

So far this is what I have from SiN's Healer's Hut. It doesn't tell me what percentage increase we get with the next upgrade though. Once you enter the camp you have to sign in for the Healing Hut. You can't do it after the battle is over. Stage 1 is 20% Regen. It is only good for the horde. I understand this stacks on top of the warlord's feast. the following Stage 2 upgrade costs 8 diamonds.

Saturday, May 9th 2009, 9:20pm

'Loosers' in Divine Battles

Well, I guess the gods like me in w3. I've had more than my share of rares from the Druid and green armour and a green hammer from two consecutive battles. W4 has a mean old druid though and it will be weeks before we get a DB there. Now if Painbringer/Wienkeg would just stop hitting me every 12 hours in W4 ... *sigh*

Tuesday, May 5th 2009, 5:05am

Mail Management

I agree. It's a pain having to delete one at a time, then go back to the top of the page, scroll down, delete, etc etc. This function is available in HW, maybe we can have it here, too. Pleeease ...

Tuesday, May 5th 2009, 5:01am

Zorth as a monster

Have you been peeking, Niala? I always thought the River Guardians were female for some reason... Maybe at every 10th level we should have to fight Zorth or a Zorth minion in order to level up?

Saturday, May 2nd 2009, 9:02am

Pay by cash for US customents

Have you checked with the US postal service? Canada Post will do international money transfers, so I suspect the US will do the same.

Sunday, April 26th 2009, 6:04am

Remove 'Explore Area' Quests

I've only had 2 diamonds out of gods know how many explores in 4 worlds. I do not think any rares are possible. justs health, amber or the diamonds (probably fakes - tests on a sheet of volcanic glass). And if we shortened plunders to 5 minutes, we'd have everything done in an hour or two then be forced to entertain each other on the SB for the other 22 or 23. Accckkkk!!! I'm mean, I love you guys, but really! ...

Saturday, April 25th 2009, 10:19pm

Remove 'Explore Area' Quests

Well --- this is a real time game And like in RL, life kind of throws things at us that may be a drawback or may be a benefit. As you say, an occasional explore can be of benefit to lower level players. And not everyone is in a huge panic to get all their quests and plunders done. I like having the extra 67 or 83 as, and have even received a diamond or two for the explores. To me, it's an extra bonus plunder. And look at those thousands of non-premium players - with only 3 quests and 6 plunders ...

Tuesday, April 21st 2009, 8:04am

Mercenary register

Food for thought ... Sometimes hordes hire allies to merc for them so that they can spend their ambers and empty the treasury before battle. This is usually reciprocated. Works nicely - keeps it in the ally family Also, if there are hordes having a battle and are not allied to a player's horde, why should they be prevented from earning a few ambers and diamonds? For some, it's the only way to get diamonds.

Friday, April 17th 2009, 11:29pm

Easter Art Competition contributions here. Pictures and comments.

I like all of these! They do show so well the love-hate relationship we all have with the Druid. Nice work!

Wednesday, April 15th 2009, 8:58am

Merc Features

I can see Athene's point of view here, but as in the real world, a merc who is forced against their will to work for an organization without a mutually agreed-upon contract is not going to honour that organization. If a player wishes to earn income by mercing, and they list their preferences and list their ally hordes by name, then their preferences should be respected. Having also hired mercs, I have actually passed over some mercs because they have not listed their preferences clearly enough a...

Monday, April 13th 2009, 3:20am

Herbs of Healing V Root of Regeneration

By the time you get to level 10 or 15 or 35, trust me - clicking herbs goes 5 times faster when you are in a hurry. And prices are generally lower at the market so there is that distinction as well.

Friday, April 10th 2009, 10:31am

Merc Features

Found on W1 - the stooge is captain of HoD. This is a big problem for anyone wanting to merc since there is the fear that we cannot fulfill obligations we have with other hordes. Including prepaid deals made for diamonds or tix. I have resorted to mentioning in my merc description that if I'm merc-jacked I will attack members of the offending horde and still collect my merc fees. So far it seems to have worked. Here is how the stooge views mercs on his profile, and by extension shows his lack of...

Friday, April 10th 2009, 10:17am

Are you sure??

Awww, Darkgrumly, It's an error many of us have made. The other one is that some of us have signed up for the wrong side, sometimes more than once. However, I think you will now remember and not do it again.

Tuesday, March 31st 2009, 10:12am

Limit on level of attacker

Dr.Smith, Up to Level 6 you are protected from attack by high level players. Check out the Game Guide section on Attacks. Also read up on Safety Fights in the FAQs and forum threads. Invest your ambers in Stats, Health and inventory, in that order, as you earn them, at least for the first 10 or 12 levels. Players hit you because you keep giving them ambers. No amber=less attacks. When you have enough to buy what you want, sell your stock and make your purchase. And do those hourly Safety Fights....

Wednesday, March 25th 2009, 4:53am

PvP/SF after level 7

Considering that players are safe from attack until they reach level 7, and considering all the advice they get on the SB in that first free-Premium week, and considering Safety Fights and Attacks are covered quite thoroughly in the Game Guide, FAQs, Welcome message, etc., it's kind of hard to feel much sympathy for the little tykes. Generally, I keep away from anyone below level 20. If I do come across a low-level cow I will hit them maybe twice then send them a PM explaining how to avoid furth...

Wednesday, March 25th 2009, 4:43am

Horde Tag Names in Merc Reg

I got tired of being merc-jacked in W1 so I now post this in all my merc ads: PM me please.If you merc-jack me I will pre-hit your horde AND collect my merc pay Haven't been merc-jacked since then. (and it's not that hard to do a copy/paste of my allies either).

Saturday, March 21st 2009, 11:10pm

Good day eh!

Hi Fishstories. Welcome to Tag. And there are lots of Canadians here, including me.

Sunday, March 15th 2009, 7:33am

Lights on, lights off.

giggles and leaves lights off

Sunday, March 8th 2009, 8:16pm

rewards

LOL You ARE a greedy boy!

Sunday, March 8th 2009, 8:15pm

DB Battle pms - do not delete

Possibly because there is an older and still active thread about it?

Saturday, March 7th 2009, 11:29am

rewards

Oh, I dunno about that. I have 3 full circles in one world.