You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-29 of 29.

Monday, December 17th 2012, 2:21pm

Author: Phantom

Horde for sale

Horde in W7 for sale ------------------- Name - The Aztecs Tag - [Aztec] (you can change of course) Stored amber stones: 1928 Stored diamonds: 52 Territory Stage - 4/20 Healing hut - 5/12 !!! I donated to the horde 162 Dias!! I want only 3 tickets for the horde !!! CONTACT ME

Tuesday, December 11th 2012, 9:42pm

Account for free

I want

Monday, December 3rd 2012, 2:00pm

Activity..

If I will milk them they will be alive?

Monday, December 3rd 2012, 12:47pm

Activity..

If I want be raider.. (low lvl with very high stats..) I will be able to find low lvl cows or the active players only high levels?? sorry about all the questions I want to be sure

Sunday, December 2nd 2012, 6:52pm

Activity..

If I want start play from the start still I should join W1? What is the highest levels in W1?? Thanks to you all!!!

Friday, November 30th 2012, 8:23pm

Activity..

Quoted from "Der_Broker" w2 int will be the most active for short time... so come to w1 en, the place with the nicest ppl on Tag You said something very important to me.. I want a server that will not die after some months or years if I play a BG (browser game) it's very serious for me.. do you really think I should join w1 en?? I will never be important player there... I can do nothing with ppl that played years there..

Thursday, November 29th 2012, 12:17pm

Activity..

It's true but do you think I should play there?

Thursday, November 29th 2012, 11:57am

Activity..

A lot of worlds are dying and I wanted to ask what is the most active world and where I should open acc if I want only 1 acc for a lot of time..??? Thanks to helpers

Wednesday, October 17th 2012, 6:22pm

Purist Tagorian Wolrd

If it's for the fun so I thought about something more great! Speed server that everybody is Premium..!!! lol XD

Wednesday, October 17th 2012, 4:42pm

Why Tagoria??

LOL you are good! But.. I got this player in lvl 36 I think...

Tuesday, October 16th 2012, 7:07pm

Why Tagoria??

Lol mate I played little bit and stopped...

Tuesday, October 16th 2012, 1:13pm

Why Tagoria??

Hello all I want to play one account in one of the Games of GAS and I don't know which one to decide .. I don't very experienced and I wanted to ask 2 things.. 1. What I should decide if I want be Premium.. 2. I wanted ask you here why I should play Tagoria? because you need ti know the most! Thanks for help!

Thursday, March 22nd 2012, 2:09pm

Horde Tournament.

Quoted from "HomeBoy" I keep trying to find a reason to join a horde. No true advantage. I say you make a tournament for hordes. And in the tournament you cannot voluntare for a horde and the horde cannot hire mercenaries. Every horde stands alone. And prizes for every horde that has a good result. Special equipement, amber stones, diamants and so on. Something than gives you a reason to join a horde. True great idea and thought! The hordes subject must be improved...

Thursday, March 22nd 2012, 2:06pm

Conquering territory

DragonEater I will be glad is you will share with us what was ended with this idea? thx

Thursday, March 22nd 2012, 1:51pm

a lot of accounts!!! ;)

NOT AVIALIBLE!

Wednesday, March 7th 2012, 9:37am

"The Aztecs" [new horde!]

hello all! we are small for now, but really going to be the next big horde it's why you should join! we have strong and very active players! we are allies of "The Dragonriders of Pern"!! (¯`*•.¸,¤°´†`°¤,¸.•*´¯) ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯•.•¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ LOOKING FOR APPLICATIONS --------------------------- ● MUST BE ACTIVE !! ● Must volunteer for allied battles !! ● Must donate every day !! ● Must help horde members !! _________.•.___________ (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_) |¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯•.•¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯| -----------The Stor...

Monday, February 20th 2012, 2:00pm

Conquering territory

Quoted from "DragonEater" This is also a great idea and will also go in our weekly report tomorrow. Feel free to comment if you like/dislike this idea! Cheers, DE I would like to know what was decided about the idea and really will be glad to hear here the pros, the lacking and discussions that came about the idea ... This will help! Sincerely Shay!

Thursday, February 16th 2012, 1:35pm

Conquering territory

Sorry but I didn't understand what's the problem now...

Monday, February 13th 2012, 5:13pm

Conquering territory

Yes you are right my friend!! so I thought that this hordes will stay with their members but they won't be able to get new members until they will have a place..! An example: (Suppose the maximum is 25) and the horde have: 34/25 if they want new members they need to kick 10 members but they don't have to!! Also it's can take time like: every two weeks kick 1 member... your friend Shay!

Monday, February 13th 2012, 4:59pm

a lot of accounts!!! ;)

Quoted from "Phantom" Update (ding!!) 1. Game: "Tagoria" The player jotvingis in EN7 really good stats!! (lvl 39!!) and have two premium Armour!!! (for 3 tickets) New option!!!: jotvingis in EN7 really good stats!! (lvl 39!!) without 3 items for only on ticket!!!! contact me fast if you want!!!

Sunday, February 5th 2012, 2:00pm

Buy account

W7 you want??

Sunday, February 5th 2012, 1:55pm

a lot of accounts!!! ;)

Update (ding!!) 1. Game: "Tagoria" The player jotvingis in EN7 really good stats!! (lvl 39!!) and have two premium Armour!!! (for 3 tickets)

Thursday, February 2nd 2012, 5:48pm

Conquering territory

My answers mate Quoted But what should that amount be?? What is a small horde?? 5 members 10 - 15 -20 ?? And then what to do with the already BIG hordes?? Reduce them by kicking people out ?? My opinion is that in hordes will be 15 don't more but this is a discussion for GAS... and about the big hordes... yes I think GAS will kick members but the horde will get a compensation! Quoted And then next ...how to compensate for the millions of ambers those BIG hordes (members) invested in upgrading th...

Thursday, February 2nd 2012, 5:27pm

a lot of accounts!!! ;)

Hi all I have some accounts that I give in exchange for tickets in EN7!! so lets begin: 1. Game: "Tagoria" The player jotvingis in EN7 really good stats!! (lvl 38!!) ang have two premium armours!!! (for 3 tickets) 2. Game: "MonstersGame" W1 This player: really good stats 1136 CASH (13-16$) and a master of good clan+great profile! (for 3 tickets) 3. Game: "PiratesAssault" W1 This player: great stats for his level and !!292 cash and 1 month premium!! (10-12$) (for 3 tickets) 4. Game: "Holy War" IN...

Wednesday, January 25th 2012, 1:59pm

Conquering territory

I had an idea that I sure that will make the game more exciting, strategic, fun and challenging The idea: first to do the "world of Tagoria map" (that will need to be big map!!) then hordes will be able to Conquer regular territories and each others territory. The territories will give small and nice upgrades to the clan! Problem: "But everyone will want to join the biggest horde..." I think that the answer for this problem is to lower the number of the horde members... it's will make more small...

Wednesday, January 25th 2012, 1:18pm

Enhanced weapons

I really like this idea!! it's not a big thing to do but it will make the game more cool XD

Sunday, January 15th 2012, 2:59pm

Mercenary service ;)

jotvingis - strong player and very help and Influence in battles!! Options: (Cheap Prices!) 380as and 2 dias 620as and 1 dias and: one ticket for 15 battles!! (This is the most battles you can buy for a ticket) contact me!!