You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 201.

Friday, May 15th 2009, 12:02pm

Author: MrMushroomMan

Unfair attack

you didn't bother to look at the game guide or FAQ did you?

Saturday, May 9th 2009, 5:13am

Elixir of Resurrection

It'd be a nice middle ground between the few diamonds you get every now and then and the low level premium gear that you can't use so you sell for 15 diamonds....or wait forever in the market for a couple more.

Wednesday, May 6th 2009, 11:27pm

In-Active Icons

Quoted from "Dragaja/Dark Guardian" tha would be good aswell but like what would you feed it with ? Bulbs

Tuesday, May 5th 2009, 5:21pm

RE: RE: game update changes

Quoted from "Xaridah" So tixxers who already have a huge advantage with Set items, Rare items, Diamond items, Warlord's Feast and additional Action Points can now pump up their stats too? Wow...great change, that's all I can say. Then why encourage them to do it more? And don't forget summer promotions where tickets are worth double, that's when most tixxers get the wallet out....again. But you're probably right since I forgot they also farm diamonds from the market...

Tuesday, May 5th 2009, 3:03pm

game update changes

Quoted * The Premium Ticket option (Tickets converted into Amber Stones) is now level dependent. More information on this can be found in the game guide. 1. 1 ticket = 100 Amber Stones Player-Level 2. At the very least 1000 Amber Stones God help us, tixxers rejoice

Tuesday, May 5th 2009, 1:42pm

In-Active Icons

That's why I say hopefully. Chances are they'll make regular and premium creatures and price them in the same fashion as weapons. Beyond that it's anyone's guess.

Tuesday, May 5th 2009, 3:13am

In-Active Icons

They've already done the pet thing before in some sense of the word, HW has horses which you buy from the market and you increase their attributes. Higher level horses start off at higher base stats which means it's cheaper to buy stats higher than previous horses fairly quickly. It's hard to describe...but I'm sure they'll do something similar, hopefully not having anything to do with diamonds.

Monday, May 4th 2009, 1:20am

In-Active Icons

No, they're terrible at writing random events, it'll either be purchasable or it'll never happen.

Saturday, May 2nd 2009, 10:57am

RE: RE: RE: Remove 'Explore Area' Quests

Quoted from "waretiger" because it is supposed to take 10 mins to get to the mountains e.g. the mountains are ten minutes away raise the payout or change the reward system 5 to get there, 5 to get back...5 mins away.

Saturday, April 25th 2009, 3:36pm

Ten signs of poor game design

Quoted 1. Bad things can happen to you while you are logged out. ("You have a job?? You want to go for a picnic!?! You are off for the weekend with your girlfriend?!!! We will punish you for having a life and not logging on every 4 hours!") Compare: chess; WoW. Pretty much every online game EVER is like this, play single player games if you can't deal with it. Quoted 2. You create lag, rather than fighting it. Professionals try to reduce lag from 0.5 sec to 0.01sec. And you are creating a 5-10-...

Monday, April 20th 2009, 11:50pm

HITTING PEOPLE

Quoted from "smorf" but all is fair in love and war. There ARE such things as war crimes, but that's not applicable in this game, it is to that old saying though.

Monday, April 20th 2009, 11:47pm

Bring Mavia Back

louise seems to be around a lot, but doesn't really comment unless she has to, Mavia just seemed to like talking to people. I do miss Mavia, but I don't think she will be back

Monday, April 20th 2009, 1:17pm

HITTING PEOPLE

You can easily circumvent the 12 hour hit limit, it's called friends. That's not something you could tell at a glance unless they're all in the same horde though. All your tips are useless if there is a malicious intent behind one's attacks, like the OP's, " can you keep hitting people just because u dont like them." makes that fairly obvious.

Sunday, April 19th 2009, 4:20pm

Reduction To Quest Times

Because if you don't finish them they hope you use your diamonds to catch up....and spend more real money for digital money.

Sunday, April 19th 2009, 4:19pm

Healing attribute

Not if it's anything below 50+...even then it'll only help slightly. Now if they'd make it percentage based...

Saturday, April 18th 2009, 6:12am

HITTING PEOPLE

Quoted from "curious_me" mr fungus, i agree that is a grey area ... these are my thoughts para-phrased : i feel that the game design encourages hitting other players on a continuous basis, up to every 12hrly ... PvP is a large part of this game, but they have put in a 12 hr rule so hitting a particular player does not get excessive e.g. every few minutes if GAS admin / game developers felt that 12hrly hits are excessive, they should raise the limit to 24 hours for example - as such, i think tha...

Saturday, April 18th 2009, 5:33am

HITTING PEOPLE

Quoted from "smorf" yea but i got told i can do it so its ok . Yes, you were told by a MOD; a representative of GAS, an enforcer if you wish. MODs aren't always ADMIN, ADMIN make the rules...either way, it wasn't directed at you so go crazy since a representative said it was fine ADMIN can't punish you unless they finally take a stance. Quoted from "curious_me" i think this is a good point ... what does the word "enemy" mean to you? isn't an "enemy" someone you want to harass, as often as possi...

Saturday, April 18th 2009, 12:26am

HITTING PEOPLE

Quoted from "emc002" Once the 12 hour attack rule was implemented by Admin, you are permitted to attack another player as often as you like and for any reason. If you add to those attacks taunts, insults, etc via PM or SB, then it may be considered harassement, but the attacks in an of themselves are not considered harassment. You mean you just don't care unless you have solid proof because it's not a stretch at all to consider repeated attacks for no reason harassment. Quoted In some contexts ...

Saturday, April 11th 2009, 9:22am

Remove 'Explore Area' Quests

They could make it a percentage of your health so it'll always scale to your level, and give people a marginal incentive to get warlord's feast. 20% health would be nice, anything higher would be great considering it doesn't cost a AP or QP and you take no damage.

Friday, April 10th 2009, 10:36pm

Merc Features

Call them preferred customers rather than allies. Just as in life, some mercs have morals and preferences, some just want money; not all mercs have the same mind set.

Friday, April 10th 2009, 2:03pm

Merc Features

If someone doesn't want to fight for you then you really shouldn't hire them. They'll generally do everything in their power to screw you over, they'll attack your horde, give out camp lists, fight against you for free/reduced price, take off their armor, and some will even kill themselves off; which means the AS and diamonds you were going to pay them are no longer available for you to spend and it'll contribute to the haul taken off your horde if you lose. It's just not a good practice, it'll ...

Friday, April 10th 2009, 7:37am

Remove 'Explore Area' Quests

I'd rather they increase the payout

Saturday, April 4th 2009, 4:04am

DB Set Item Rewards

I have a feeling it'll be like the graphics package they promised about a year ago; it'll just never happen and fade away.

Friday, April 3rd 2009, 9:36pm

new battle hero

So you can check their SF 1 hour later?

Friday, April 3rd 2009, 9:03pm

'Loosers' in Divine Battles

Quoted from "curious_me" well i guess it's fortunate we have people like you, else all the nice casion's round the world would close down ... if you took one hundred players who went through 99 DB's each without getting anything, it is highly unlikely that all of them will not get a DB item in their 100th DB. chances are very high that one or more of them will get an item. however, if you consider the odds for the individual player, it is still 20% or whatever it is for the side you are fightin...

Friday, April 3rd 2009, 2:11am

DB Set Item Rewards

Quoted from "Xaridah" This is a pretty good idea and is kinda similar to a token system I suggested for druid rewards. However, an even distribution of DB rewards is something I don't think GAS ever wants to see because that would mean less tixxing by top players to buy glowies, and extracting as many tixx from players is clearly a higher priority than customer satisfaction Fixed it for you, they love to ignore suggestions we love and they've been going down-hill in general

Friday, April 3rd 2009, 1:42am

The ODDS are the same, ~20%, the LIKELIHOOD tilts in your favor. If you were in 100 DBs and didn't get anything, the likelihood of you not getting anything in DB 101 would be astronomical; making it past 10 without anything is pretty unlikely but yet we have quite a few that have and continue to "lose" at the DB. Unless they're getting/have gotten runes and aren't counting those. Just try flipping a coin 100 times, I'd wager you couldn't get 100 heads if you tried....odds will always be 50-50 in...

Thursday, April 2nd 2009, 3:26am

Quoted from "Flakjacket" Today was my 10th DB and I still haven't gotten a set item yet. Pretty frustrating. I know other players who have gotten 3 or more in the same number of DB's. There really should be a reward system that will improve your chances of getting a set item based on the number of DB's you have participated in. The first battle could start at 5% odds, then 10%, 20%, 30, 40 etc. Once you have won an item then you would drop back down to 10 or 20% and start the process over again...

Thursday, April 2nd 2009, 3:23am

Poll: Moderators

shud I typ lik dis so u can udrstnd?

Wednesday, April 1st 2009, 10:47pm

Quoted from "shadow255" Quoted from "shadow255" Please keep comments civil, everyone, this is just for fun! I'm so very happy to see that this suggestion bore such little fruit Like I said before, this game attracts a young crowd. They like to make it very obvious that they're children.... Quoted sad thing is. u always seem to be the person that starts the insults by calling people a troll. seems to be that u think no one is allowed an opinion apart from urself. I love troll logic. I call troll...

Wednesday, April 1st 2009, 2:39am

Quoted from "smorf" might have known you would have to butt in to yet another thing that has nothing to do with you. look in the mirror mate. i think you will find a very sad lonely little man that has nothing better to do than go through forums posting a load of dribble . so sad Protip: if someone accuses you of being a troll and you instantly insult them, you only validate their accusation.

Tuesday, March 31st 2009, 7:12pm

Quoted from "Lady K" Quoted from "smorf" u please ur little friends they can say what they like but then u will ban someone 15mins later for the same thing smorf, if you have every seen me do this and have actual examples, i would like to see it. Most mods have slightly a long rope for eexperienced players compaired with someone who created an acc 5 mins ago and doesnt intend on staying past the 7 days and just want to cause problems... Perhaps a mod free day is on the cards.. He is what you ca...

Tuesday, March 31st 2009, 11:51am

Horde Battles!!!

Bragging rights mostly, sometimes hordes/orders [only saw this in holy-war so far] will arrange fights and keep a set amount in the treasury so it's at least somewhat worth their time.

Tuesday, March 31st 2009, 3:10am

RE: Limit on level of attacker

Quoted from "Dr.Smith" ...thay take loads of Amber Stones This tells me you didn't bother reading the game guide or the FAQ.

Thursday, March 26th 2009, 7:02pm

Account available - YOU can be king of the XP hill in W2!

lol, I love how you claim to hate tag yet you stay here to troll.

Tuesday, March 24th 2009, 6:50pm

Which suggestion would you most like to see implemented?

Quoted from "V.O.T.D" got to be a tournement . how cool wood that be. Not very unless you're in the top levels. HW has it and in the world I was active in, it only ever got about 20-30 people participating since it was obvious one of the super tixxers was going to win it.

Tuesday, March 24th 2009, 6:48pm

Horde Tag Names in Merc Reg

I think that might help a bit, there really needs to be a system where you can't be hired against your allies unless you really wanted to. Maybe a checkbox or something, or even a little message that says "X had merced you in their battle against Y, do you accept, yes or no?". That would work best since there are a few people out there with the mentality of," mercs are neutral, thus if you're in the stall you're free game".

Tuesday, March 24th 2009, 4:07am

attack level limit

Quoted from "Memphus" who attacks lower level players?....oh wait.... Anyone who actually understands the game

Monday, March 23rd 2009, 4:54am

World 4?

Amanita muscaria, and like I said I really don't have a reason to...I'm also leveling up soon

Sunday, March 22nd 2009, 9:24pm

Time and Date on Attack & Defence Reports

I just keep a spread sheet and write down whatever I need...

Saturday, March 21st 2009, 4:10am

World 4?

I'm level 6 there

Friday, March 20th 2009, 12:55am

Stats Balance

I think I misread somewhere D:.

Friday, March 20th 2009, 12:22am

Stats Balance

I took a look, looks like he has STR/DEX/STA/AGI/ACC. kinda Looks like Zorth left and someone took over his account? I've seen that description on another [SiN] member's page...and he has a avatar different than any other of the ones I previously remember. *edit Nope, I just got people's profiles confused

Friday, March 20th 2009, 12:13am

attack level limit

Are you sure those are defense reports? all messages are deleted after 3 days, getting 42 defense reports [attack reports are reports of the people you attacked] in under 3 days is hard to do. You don't need to heal yourself up unless you're plundering, if you're at 1 lp while on the farm, that means you can only be attacked 3-4 times during that time. Other than not logging off with AS, getting out of that "danger zone", and keeping your SF up while you're on I don't know what else to say that ...

Thursday, March 19th 2009, 11:57pm

Stats Balance

Nah, just one letter difference...I think that's what got ulric as well, easy to overlook. I'm thinking I'm going to go a STR/AGI/DEX+STA/ACC route....dex and sta about the same, maybe dex slightly over sta, but STR and AGI well above the others. I'm hoping that'll be a good damage giving/damage avoidance build.

Thursday, March 19th 2009, 11:34pm

World 4?

Nah, I made the forum comment before I made the SB comment. FYI, I really have no reason to help you with those defeats...I'm far too lazy to put people on rotation for random petty reasons .

Thursday, March 19th 2009, 11:26pm

attack level limit

Quoted from "1yoyojo" there was no exageration i have 43 reporst right now because i didnt delete the ones from yesterday Holy crap, I take it you don't go to the farm? I'm guessing you also have a larger cave? and you're also not on a lot? To get that many defense reports is very very odd since each one means you were safe for an hour. Do you do saftey fights of your own? I also forgot to mention the levels 7 through about 11 are a "danger zone", many people coming right out of the level prote...

Thursday, March 19th 2009, 11:22pm

Stats Balance

Well, no, I meant that list bit Quoted So If you are a lonely guy: STR/DEX/AGI. If you're a horde member and go often in battles: STR/DEX/AGI. I just have a habit of quoting the entire post. I think he meant to throw STA in there...unless he means that's just the ultimate build

Thursday, March 19th 2009, 11:14pm

attack level limit

Yeah, I don't know why they made the level protection only last until you hit level 7 in tag...it's level 11? in holy-war. I believe there is something in the game guide [above the Shout board] about the level protection. I think you're exaggerating how many times you're being attacked but I know what you mean, it's best to start on a newer world so you have a better chance to be competitive or at least kinda strong so it's a deterrent for attacks. I'd suggest sticking around and getting to know...