You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Thursday, May 26th 2011, 10:51am

Author: really

DB yet?

Are you guys in world 6 participating in a db yet? Just curious? Especially now that there is a world 7.

Thursday, May 26th 2011, 10:48am

Agreed

World 7 is even crazier than world 6. More proof that this game is over. They haven't had a penny from me in more than 6 months and never will again.

Wednesday, April 27th 2011, 11:13am

High Level inactives with a Level 10 Gryphon

Quoted from "rijobe" ......oh DS, you have the diplomatic skills of a garden rake Thats about the best line I have heard in a while.....AGREED. Its pretty funny that hardly anyone uses the forums and no one from GAS pays any attention to them. However, AOA can still get "raked" through it for his participation. How about fixing the game and the hemorrhaging of players? How about addressing the concerns of the players in a timely manner so that we feel as partners in this endeavor? I think that ...

Tuesday, April 19th 2011, 12:25pm

No better things to patch?

Interesting a new patch to address none of the issues concerning players..... Quoted from "Demon Stabber" New Feature Recruits Starting immediately, you can easily send you recruit link to Facebook, Twitter or by email. Under "Diplomacy" you'll find the 3 new buttons. Bug Fixes Hord Declined applicants will no longer be listed as former hord members. Very disappointing....