You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 277.

Thursday, June 3rd 2010, 11:55pm

Author: Dragaja/Dark Guardian

GAS, why do you constantly update the game?

Its fine for a company to update their game, using suggestions given from the game. Like pets, a balance for attacking far lower levels, a game board. These are suggestions made, and they are useful, thought out and are great. but its the tiny things that GAS cannot handle, for instance ticket fraud. GAS knew there was fraud and that players didnt like it. so they changed the game, not to stop frauds smart and effectively, but just all together stop any way of giving tixx to eachother. then this...

Thursday, June 3rd 2010, 6:06pm

production = testing now?!

there plunder system was perfect, no update needed. and i dotn even know what was wrong with pvp pets.... instead of f***ing up the game further, just make pets deal most of their damage against other pets for pvp. and when in mountains leave the same.

Thursday, June 3rd 2010, 3:54pm

extra exp is nothing. levelling up quicker just to see you cant buy any of the newest equiptment because you have no money, and the higher levels cant give you any because they cant afford any.

Thursday, June 3rd 2010, 3:51pm

New patch plunders

W3 - Level 51 - Premium Used to make About 6 - 9K from plunders Valley: 2 Plunders = 3.9 K My Character Dealt 1100 Damage in 2 Plunders My Pet did 321 damage i n2 plundes Character + pet = 1400 damage from 2 plunders, which is about 700 per 1 plunder. thats lower than before pets

Thursday, June 3rd 2010, 3:34pm

Team quest

i understand the games have to be different falco, but not when people suggest loads of great ideas for their current game, but get nothing. instead they see a brand new game with all these great ideas and give the old game nothing.

Thursday, June 3rd 2010, 3:21pm

dont help falco, he probably lovess the update. well if its decreased my plunder payouts im all about set to leave now

Friday, May 28th 2010, 2:54pm

Team quest

IN AI wars they have an almost perfect team quest mission thing. the only problems are the stuff like auto healing after team quest. if they made a team quest here, which they should, there should be increased chance of runes, more exp, more amber and more fun. and if they dont put it in, its obvious. they took ideas from there previous game (TAG), then put almost every single one of them into there new game (AI Wars). That makes a new improved game, which is unique to the rest because it has al...

Saturday, May 22nd 2010, 10:30pm

Tagorian Lottery

To Fix Non-Premium Problem: [Max of 5 Tickets Can be Bought Per Person] You can buy the first 2 of the lottery tickets for just amber, but to buy anymore you must pay 1 diamond thats gives non-premiums still a nice chance to win, and also, premium players wouldnt pay 3 dias for those 3 extra tixx every time. That is alot of dias over tiem as it builds up. and this still does give an advantage to premiums, but GAS have made the rest fo the game that way... so sorry

Thursday, May 20th 2010, 5:53pm

new suggestion

they cant even put a censor over twats

Wednesday, May 12th 2010, 8:19pm

Tagorian Lottery

it woudlnt be seen as gambling. in this game you buy diamonds to buy stuff. so it would just be buying a ticket, no gambling (Hopefully) and 15 rewards are given out each lottery draw, not just 5 weekly is deffinately too quick, its alot of diamonds, amber, equiptment and tixx being given every week. that means lots more unhappiness, and then also lots more higher level equiptment going aroudn which would wreck the game i liked 1 month because its spaced out, but still close enough (for em at le...

Tuesday, May 11th 2010, 10:44pm

Tagorian Lottery

Lol weekly would meanb lots of sad faces, and lots of stuff being given away. GAS cant afford to give away so much every week

Tuesday, May 11th 2010, 8:28pm

Tagorian Lottery

Tagorian Lottery would be accessible at the game board / Arena. You Can Buy a Max of 5 Tickets. (Your Level x 100 + 1 Diamond Per Ticket) E.G - Lv 50 = 50 x 100 = 5000 per ticket, max of 5 tickets = 25 000 Total. (Plus 5 dias in Total, 1 Per Purchase) The Lottery can be played by players of level 5 or Higher, and would occur once every 45 Days. There Will be 15 tickets drawn, so 15 rewards Given. Then There will be a Lottery Results Board, which shows who won which rewards from the previous lott...

Friday, May 7th 2010, 6:08pm

An end to it all??

reseting a game world is a horrible idea you lose all that exp, all your good equoptment, stats, moeny ,time effort, premium, cave level, pet.

Monday, May 3rd 2010, 8:39pm

When was the last time

im sorry but this new tixx change hasnt helped in the slightest. no.1) Its far to complex to sell gear away for more than just Max / Max. Too confusing = less sales no.2)If you are a younger player of this game (like me) you dont have a bank account and can therefore not do any bank deals. which = less deals still no.3) Top levels get a rare, but cant sell it for high price cuz tixx's cant be swapped, meanign soem bizzare trick is used. (selling and reseeling a dias itm to the buyer + seller unt...

Friday, April 30th 2010, 10:02pm

why do you still play tag?

I Stay because i have been playing this game for over 2 years, i have loads of friends here, the game is amazing, not just grreat, i have also spent alot of money here so i cant just leave. the fact is this game si so addicting and i have to many freinds to just leave, the only negative from the entire set of games (HW, TAG or AIW) is the way that it is run, GAS.

Friday, April 30th 2010, 8:35pm

When was the last time

lol Falco, you have the biggest ego going in every sinlge GAS game falco, you post in every forum post, and at some point i neach post you mention that you are a top level in w1, and you mention GAS are great, and it is us who arnt doing the right thing plus you are extremely rude. brok and redeemer arnt the only ones who use the forum, thats a lie, everyone used it until the last update when GAS officially wrecked the game, but you still manage to somehow ignore whats happened enough to say you...

Wednesday, April 28th 2010, 11:06pm

When was the last time

to be honest i think every player in any world has suggested, talked, chatted, complained, thought, argued and helped enough. but GAS didnt do anything, instead they meff up the tixx and arena, blank every other decent suggestion and quite blaitantly show they dont care. GAS messed this forum up, not us

Friday, April 2nd 2010, 7:53pm

List of the living

Dark Guardian is still alive

Friday, April 2nd 2010, 7:51pm

Grats falco

yeah was bout to say, wouldnt gratz anyoen on winnign the game

Tuesday, March 30th 2010, 6:41pm

DB?

ouch well yeh, can dbs start soon ?

Saturday, March 20th 2010, 12:44pm

Multi-language worlds

i like this idea would gte a really active world, db can start qiucker cuz more people (150+ lv 12 needed to start), lots more rares / glowies, more people to hit, more cows, more hordes, more battles sounds great , but i think havign the option when signed up in english (or any other language), that you can switch to other sbs ?

Friday, March 19th 2010, 8:22pm

Divine Favour

im a level 47 so i get +5 from a df i have 101 dfs, that is 5 dfs a day getting me a total of 25 extra stats a day if i could use unlimited dfs on any stat, i could have 500+ stats for just one day, and on that day iwould be mega amazing. so as man ydfs on each stat is a good idea

Sunday, March 14th 2010, 4:38pm

Dimension Battles

I think it would be far better if Dimension battles could happen soonr than 150+ Leevel 12's at the momnt in w6 ther are about 35 level 12+s..... 100th place is level 8 we ned 150 at level 12 to get a db startd which is miles away at this rate. by then there will be level 20's able to get rock equiptment which will make flood armour less valuabe. So can dimesnion battles start at around 50 level 12s, would be far better.

Thursday, March 4th 2010, 11:57pm

Bank transfer is rubbish [PETITION] To change it back ASAP

How si that bank stuff gonna help it takes loads of time, its too confusing with all of its codes and IDs and numbers and banks and yep, w3 going futher towards no people left

Wednesday, March 3rd 2010, 11:46pm

2 more just left both were really great people, they were both in great hordes and they were at the top end of the world... they are gone now and w3 is still dropping even further thnaks alot

Wednesday, March 3rd 2010, 11:23pm

anyoen who reads this post, say something and make sure GAS gets the point

Wednesday, March 3rd 2010, 11:01pm

Even mods are quitting and letting us break rules see what youve done, hope ya are flippin happy

Wednesday, March 3rd 2010, 10:27pm

right, w3 is literally destroyed all the people i normally talk to in the sb have just decided to leave, most top level players are leaving, my friends are going, hordemates are going and the most active people who i see almost everyday are going this is NOT right, fix this stu.pid mess up you have made and do it soon

Wednesday, March 3rd 2010, 6:27pm

alezan you cant be serious can you ? this update ahs wrecked everything, mercs, equitpment deals, helping others and any other kind of deal

Wednesday, March 3rd 2010, 5:55pm

Actual ticket transfers to replace informal ticket exchanges

i support this 100% this new update is awful and ive ended up with 20 tixx in a w5 accoutn i dont even want get it sorted because i can already see a bunch of people leaving

Wednesday, March 3rd 2010, 5:49pm

tonens of people are stuck with stuff they dotn want top levels can no longer sell the high levelled stuff they get, the most they can do is 90 diamonds & people who want to help friends by giving them tixx is now gone too this si the WORST update to any game i think ive evr seen, get rid of it now

Wednesday, March 3rd 2010, 5:46pm

Mysterious Darkness

this update is pure cra.p load sof people are going to leave and im stuck with about 18 w5 tixx

Monday, March 1st 2010, 6:42pm

Mysterious Darkness

the dotnnnormally do a big story, and they dont normally tell us what the darkness is going to bring (which shoudl be on thr forums on th 3.3.2010) so i lik it so far

Monday, March 1st 2010, 6:21pm

Mysterious Darkness

So, what do w all think it is ? Sounds dead interestin.. but it said a said "onyl a select few will be able to continue working through the darkness" so does that mean only a few people will get to experience it ? and is that rubebr chicknen thing serious, or is a it a joke ?

Sunday, February 28th 2010, 11:09pm

Seasonal Changes 2

As long as i see snow, a blue dragon and get to sing a christmas song about tag, im happy

Sunday, February 28th 2010, 11:01pm

Official Petition to STOP World 6

sorry ive joined world 6 and there are really loads of nice people there, sorry

Sunday, February 28th 2010, 11:14am

Random factor out of hand now

through this whole post only 2 people have told me stuff about luck, they both said the same thing about 3 times what he was saying is that an incredibly weak person could still win against a strong strong monster... and an amzingly good eprson could lose against a weak monster Its like a lv 20 character beating up a level 50 with great stats. at least hes ignored me now, does that mean from all my posts btw ?

Sunday, February 28th 2010, 12:09am

Seasonal Changes 2

well its a game based on a made up world, this made up world could have whatever winter time it wants But i suppose most people would want to have winter in game at the same time as winter in real life

Saturday, February 27th 2010, 4:06pm

yeah but this game should be more realistic i dont wanna have awful stats and win every fight, i dont wanan have amazing stats and lose half of them a bit more balance woudl be nice

Saturday, February 27th 2010, 3:56pm

Seasonal Changes 2

Hii I suggested this idea ages ago, and i stil lreally like the idea so im posting it up again How about this game has seasonal changes in it, so in winter the mountains become snowy, the monsters in the mountains change and the village changes so the village would be covered in snow The mountains would be the main thing effected by seasons, as in winter, the river freezes over, the vally is just a stretch of snow, the mine becomes a hill of snow with a small hole as entry to the mines, the ruin...

Friday, February 26th 2010, 8:11pm

i havnt really lost any plunders since the pets... but i still hate that luck chooses if we win or not

Friday, February 26th 2010, 7:30pm

A new world

i hate this idea if you are away for even a day you are out of the running to be a proper contender you have to spend almost every single second of your daya ttacking people soz but this is awful

Friday, February 26th 2010, 5:34pm

but then luck is deciding if we win or not ? if thats true then i dont nee to spend half the money i spend on this game, because if i stayed with weak stats or equiptment i would still win

Friday, February 26th 2010, 5:31pm

Druids Luck Is Better

It took 550 quests to get my first are, then my 900 quest got me another, then my 1600 quest got me another no non premmies, 2 dias items and a bunch of runes but now i get dias almost every day, rune about every 2 weeks and a normal iitme loads

Thursday, February 25th 2010, 5:31pm

Im great with a bit of randomness, just not when the reandomness happens to beat me when all my stats are better by 60 and my defense & hitpoints are bigger by about 30 My level is bigger, my health is higher But i still lose so what you are saying is that a dice roll decides the outcome of fights, battles and plunders... which isnt fair because i buy stats all day No one wants to see themselves lose for no reason. And isnt that dragons and dungeons game a board game ? well this isnt, in this yo...

Wednesday, February 24th 2010, 8:36pm

Druids Luck Is Better

This is a bit random, but i want to see if anyone else is having ebtter luck with the druid lately, because i deffinately have. 7+ Diamonds more df's (Dont really like these) Stomach Armour I, Bone Ring II & Bone Amulet I Storm Helmet (from db gods, but still better luck) Ive gotten all of these after the updates, i just wanna know if anyone else is getting more from druid lately, because i get a diamond almost every 2 days

Wednesday, February 24th 2010, 8:16pm

maybe its worth adding accuracy to the pet, stats are cheap for a while, pets do serious damage already and back to topic, random factor does really need to be solved

Wednesday, February 24th 2010, 5:56pm

I think accuracy could possibly be a good stat, because all the extra crits you would get for the accuracy would mean tonnes of extra damage

Wednesday, February 24th 2010, 5:23pm

You dont roll dice to win in the mountains otherwise stats and all equiptment is useless randomf actor is so random get rid of it please

Tuesday, February 23rd 2010, 5:05pm

Multiple DFs on the same stat

I love this idea but as long as they dont slide down the scale after each use