You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Sunday, April 14th 2013, 8:50pm

Author: Unagi

Summary of developers as

Quoted from "Snow Witch" *scratches head* Are you saying that you would like the shout box moderators to copy and paste all suggestions and put them here? No, sorry if my english is not very well I want GAS come in this forum to say why the suggestion are accepted or why not

Sunday, April 14th 2013, 3:53pm

Summary of developers as

Summary of developers as Hello everyone! I am here today to offer one thing: That the game developers write once a week (or copy and paste the moderators), on the same forum where Tagoria via MP (they do so for promo : D), a summary of suggestions that are under consideration or have been refused, and a justification of the reasons why a particular suggestion is not possible. Obviously I speak for most popular suggestions if there are too ... A suggestion I already see my response: "We do not ha...

Friday, April 12th 2013, 5:34am

Level 70 Account Available

And The price of the PL ? it's the more important... The items make not a good player... it's the Price of the free point who doing this. if you sell your character with this little informations your are lucky.

Wednesday, April 10th 2013, 6:41pm

Loss XP.

Quoted from "dukeboards" so on top of the random factor that makes you lose fights that in no reasonable way could you possibly lose, you'd also lose xp? When the random factor makes you win fight against a stronger is not a problem... so why not ?

Monday, April 8th 2013, 11:17am

Loss XP.

Hello my friends In first time sorry if my english is not very well... a part of this text is derived from a translater... I Will post the traduction in firt time, and bellow : i will post the original text, if someone is able to translate correctly... So, my idea : Hello everyone! This game is monotonically increasing, it is not a novelty. So I thought to add a bit of strategy to this game: Why would it not be possible to lose XP? Voilions does not face all that we do in this game is typing wit...

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 3:29pm

DB : Return at two week.

I understand this. You can delete or close this subject if you want. Good game.

Monday, June 25th 2012, 1:32pm

DB : Return at two week.

Hello, My english is not very well... So sorry. Since the chances of winning an object at the DB, I'm for a return at a DB all two week. Good game all ! EDIT : erf, i have not think at the tournament... We can put the DB at 19h00 ?

Wednesday, June 20th 2012, 7:53pm

Amber payouts

Hello, I agree with you, +1.

Sunday, June 17th 2012, 9:33pm

The Tournements, just a waste of everything

Quoted from "dukeboards" Unagi, that's a great suggestion. i'm not sure, but isn't that how european soccer leagues work? the top team moves up in divisions and the bottom team moves down? Yes, is exactly that !

Sunday, June 17th 2012, 6:27pm

The Tournements, just a waste of everything

Hello, Sorry if i don't speak English very well, but i agree with #AoA#3. It might be preferable that the persons who win several tournament, are automatically promoted in the higher league for the next tournament.