Search results 1-23 of 23.

Tuesday, July 20th 2010, 4:56pm

Author: cheeta

competition

How many took part

Tuesday, July 20th 2010, 4:35pm

attacking married couples

Quoted from "notmyplayername" i think that when you have a spouse in tag if you get attacked at home, and they are home too, then the attacking person should have to fight both of you. seriously, why wouldnt married people live together? It sounds a great idea

Friday, June 11th 2010, 11:20pm

Bye Bye

Sorry to see such a good ppl as you leave Senner It was some fun at some time

Friday, June 11th 2010, 9:42pm

New update and patch

first of all It seems that horde battle is better since new update, but for the quests and battles against monsters its just terrible. But for the quests its just aweful. Today I earned 79581 ambers stones. The cost for my 2 stats to charater and 2 stats for my companion is 102986 amber stones. It does not add up at all. Then I should buy healies and new armour, bling and weaps. There is some misscalcultion, I think it has to do with when we can buy our companions - they can be bought 5 levels a...

Saturday, June 5th 2010, 3:35pm

New patch

They just think a little slight adjustment to pets hitpoints will make the game more fun, it doesn`t. I totally agree about the tix thingy, I could pay some one for something another player made for me, could pay winners in horde competitions. And yes some ppl sitting counting, counting for players to max their stat points to gain max - is that not the point of the game, to create competitive charaters?

Thursday, June 3rd 2010, 8:42pm

all loosers

Well put Murloc

Thursday, June 3rd 2010, 5:21pm

game play

They totally messed my game play up, I cant earn enough ambers to buy stats, I have to high stats to get xp in battles so whats left, I cn`t even buy anything because I earn to little on the plunders. Whats the fun gone?

Monday, May 24th 2010, 11:57pm

pet healies

yes, I know, but without imagination

Monday, May 24th 2010, 10:04pm

Healing for the companion

Hm, so I can`t throw some craps to my pet

Monday, May 24th 2010, 8:09pm

Healing for the companion

I would like to know how the companion heals. Sometimes it heals realy fast, at other times - after battles it heals very slow. I`m told it heals 10% of Lp. Is that uncondional, independent if its in HH, farm or cave, if I have the warlords feast or not and per hour?

Sunday, May 23rd 2010, 7:28pm

and again...

W1 can`t be compared to W6, they did`nt have pets, ppl over 20 kills a ppl under 12 at an instance. It`s very difficult for them to level.

Sunday, April 4th 2010, 3:32pm

Cant log in

Saturday, April 3rd 2010, 11:30pm

WHAT!?

Not surprised there is no continuation to this thread, or others

Saturday, April 3rd 2010, 11:26pm

DB?

DB? I dont care, wht do I care about? maybe I put and end to it all. Yes and I do agree, what a game for ... and other unsavoury figurs :/

Saturday, April 3rd 2010, 9:56pm

WHAT!?

I think paying members treated as pup If all misstreated ppl would leave GAS to facebook ad suggested, GAS will have only 10 years old in game, hope GASwill be pleased with their income

Saturday, March 27th 2010, 5:54pm

Bank transfer is rubbish [PETITION] To change it back ASAP

Quoted from "hannibal2" Definitions of forum on the Web: Quoted from "hannibal2" * a public meeting or assembly for open discussion Quoted from "hannibal2" do not criticize updates go directly to community section and tell us your favourite music I do miss you, horrid

Saturday, March 27th 2010, 4:40pm

Of topic

I think members and hordes should be allowed to vote for a moderator

Saturday, March 27th 2010, 6:55am

hey

It was a long time ago since W3 was fun, sorry to say

Wednesday, March 24th 2010, 2:57am

HoM

Quoted from "mouse" im back and bilding house of mouse back up all welcome 2 the fun W6 mouse, hope so? Be seeing you mouse

Tuesday, March 23rd 2010, 7:18pm

Paying merc hordes

Many things I heard to settle merc payment

Wednesday, March 3rd 2010, 7:51pm

no more tixx deals formerc hordes

If there is going to be merc hordes at all in Tagoria, I suggest that GAS figures out how the horde is going to get payed, as a group, not as individuals. I mecing is goinging to be payed individually there is no reason to have a merchorde, you can just as well merc individully and not be a part of a horde. Shorly there should be some differance between the two functions.

Wednesday, March 3rd 2010, 7:30pm

tixx

This is getting out of hand, among other things I`m a member of a merc horde. We have been hired for tix deals and then entered camp without going to stalls. I have been buying services from other players that need a premium tix. I still owe someone one tix that I can`t pay back. I can possible hire him for our next battle and pay him 30 dias. I have sold items via Pale-Pay, its not at all impossible. Put should then hordes have to pay their merc via Pal-Pay ? A merc horde is a merc horde for so...

Thursday, February 18th 2010, 12:41am

W3 warlord account up for sale

Anyone with some sence of resposibility to horde please contact me. KB is a great horde For questions contact me/ Diana